Tales of the Hunt ((Open RP))

Lupis
Petopia Artist
Realm: Moon Guard

Re: Tales of the Hunt ((Open RP))

Unread post by Lupis »

Faron, Deadwind Pass

Faron nodded, then looked at a large blue windrider that landed before them. It gave Vallrok a concerned look, but a sharp growl from Faron snapped it back to emotionlessness. He jumped up to sit on its shoulders, claws digging warningly into its neck, while Vallrok swiftly and robotically got on behind him.
"Wonderful," the troll's voice said sarcastically. "Now we've got her hunting us, you think? What did she expect, we had just gotten beaten, we weren't ready to fight again, not without rest..." he continued to mutter, the wolf snarling. The troll automatically echoed the expression.

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising
Avatar by Kamalia, signature by me!

Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Azunara and Kozri
Stormwind City

"We should still keep an eye on her. I'm not sleeping while she's awake." Azunara insisted, reappearing by Kozri's side, watching the gnome distrustfully. Kozri resumed drinking his tea. It was still warmish. A plus.
TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Staghelm (Alliance), Wyrmrest Accord (Horde)

Unread post by TygerDarkstorm »

Rosaliah--Deadwind Pass

"Eh, I doubt she's going to care much that we weren't fight ready; she'll probably argue that they weren't either. I just don't look forward to a fight with a mad woman like that. She's certainly no normal warlock."

Follow me on Tumblr! @projectashley
Like Crochet? You can see what I make @ facebook.com/AshedCreations

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
Lupis
Petopia Artist

Unread post by Lupis »

Faron, Deadwind Pass

Faron snorted, as did the troll. "Really now?" the troll asked sarcastically. "No, she's not a normal warlock. For starters, she's the lead warlock of the Summoning Project. That's no small title. And then there's the fact that she's been using that weird new spell - I don't know how she found it, but I sure as fel don't want to get hit by it." He snarled. Vallrok echoed it.

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Rosaliah--Deadwind Pass

Rose glared at the wolf. "Don't get snippy with me. I'm a bounty hunter, I pay no attention to your little cults and whatnot. I have no qualms about leaving you to Saturo's wrath by yourself. The only reason I wanted to 'save' that pompous gnome was so I could get paid, and now it looks like that won't happen."

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
Lupis
Petopia Artist

Unread post by Lupis »

Faron, Deadwind Pass

All of Faron's senses wanted him to retaliate in the argument, but the calm, commanding authority of the Cultist in him told him to let it go. His occupation earned him enough enemies, and more enemies didn't help him survive. He flicked his ears, shoulders hunched. "Unfortunately for you, she'll be hunting us both down, knowing that you were here. Unless she isn't planning on killing us, which I seriously doubt, then we could kill her, or live in fear for the rest of our lives. Payment is out of the question by now." He flattened his ears to his skull, growling to himself as Vallrok muttered darkly about - contradicting at least a third of what he was - not trusting cultists as far as you can throw a stone.
Once he realized he had said that, he snapped his jaws in irritation. "I hate this place. I suggest we move on to somewhere less grey."

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Rosaliah--Deadwind Pass

Rose nodded at the wolf, nudging her wind rider into a hover, waiting on the wolf's move.

[/center]
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Azunara and Kozri
Stormwind City

Azunara still seemed distrustful. Every sense, every past experience told her this -had- to be a trap. It didn't make sense otherwise! Maybe she was leading her allies to them? Or...they would be ambushed. Maybe she was working with that mage-undead who captured her. She stayed close to Kozri, bristling slightly, tense. She didn't trust the gnome. Not that she trusted any gnomes, but this one was a special case.
Eraanagosa
Realm: Dalaran

Unread post by Eraanagosa »

((ok. wasn't sure if she would end up being too powerful.))
Last edited by Eraanagosa on Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:26 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Eraanagosa and Sköll.
Image created by Jocarra
Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

((Actually, Era, think you could go for a character a little less... special. That one is more or less a sue.

Apologies, no intentions to be a jerk.))

I also exist on DeviantArt.
"I'll probably be some kind of scientist, building inventions in my space lab in space!"

Moderation note: Saturo is banned from all forums except the RP forum, and only allowed there until the current RP thread ends.

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Indigosa and Kethtaz--Stormwind

As Indi slowly made her way back to the inn, she felt a hand grab her shoulder. Snarling, she unsheathed her axe, brushing the arm off and whirling around, aiming her axe at the throat of what she thought was her assailant. When she saw the worgen, unflinching in front of her, she gasped and dropped her axe.

"Hello there, Indigosa," he said with a grin. He looked the other death knight over and gave her a warmer smile. "As beautiful as that dress was, you look much more comfortable this way in your proper armor."

Indi's eyes were wide and she was shaking. "You...you're real," she managed to stutter.

Kethtaz frowned. "Of course I'm real. Did you think I came to you in those dreams for nothing?"

Indi picked up her weapon, keeping her gaze on the ground. "I don't know what I think anymore," she said emotionlessly, turning away from the worgen and returning to the inn.

[/center]
Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

((*Didn't see your edit*

Go and read Azu's guides, they're really pretty good, and then make a new character / use another one / rewrite that one. We have quite enough dragons, really. (OT: I vote no more dragons, again.) Azu's guides tell you exactly how to write a character that isn't a sue.))

"I'll probably be some kind of scientist, building inventions in my space lab in space!"

Moderation note: Saturo is banned from all forums except the RP forum, and only allowed there until the current RP thread ends.

Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Azunara and Kozri
Stormwind City

Kozri watched the gnome, trying to decide if he should make a vague attempt at small talk or allow the hostile silence to continue. He didn't like the gnome as much as the rest of them, but this was rather awkward. Unable to think of much, though, he remained quiet. Azunara was still tense, looking ready to leap into a fight, but she was trying to occupy herself with other things, taking a few herbs and mixing them together carefully, holding the vial in her mouth and she sliced the herbs with her claws.

((And they're not THAT special. But yes, I do suggest you read them. They're helpful for new RPers. *was one herself, realizes that it's rather easy to make a mistake.*

Heck, I remember I wanted my first character ever in-game RP was a red dragon. I was rather quickly taught that it isn't the brightest idea to start out with a dragon.))
TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

((*Feels bad that her first RP character is a former blue dragon.*))

Indigosa--Stormwind

Indi slammed open the door to the inn. She gave a glare to Saturo then returned to her seat next to Decay.

Alarial--Stormwind

Alarial looked concerned for Indi, but they still had to figure out what to do with the gnome. The tension in the room was nearly palpable, and any light-hearted mood they might have been in was now ruined. She really hoped her decision wouldn't backfire and get them all killed.

[/center]
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

((No, no, no. There's a HUGE difference. You play a well executed dragon. The one that is more or less a dragon that just wants to mingle with mortals and keep things in charge, not the one that makes it obvious and smites everyone. Me? I wanted to RP, at the time, an almighty awesome dragon of win. I had no idea what I was doing, I had just thought dragons were cool.

You play a good, solid character. What I would've had would not have been a good, solid character.))
TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

((Aw, thanks. *blushes* :hug: ))

[/center]
Lupis
Petopia Artist

Unread post by Lupis »

((My first ever RP character I never actually did anything with, but it wasn't so great in general. A draenei, raised by blood elves, that... I forget all the details... I think she was in a prophesy?
It was scary.
I never even looked up Draenei lore.))

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

((I think our story's kinda being skipped over now. XD
Rose is waiting on Faron's move to fly somewhere, and I think the others are waiting for Saturo to do something.))

Alarial--Stormwind

"Any idea what's got Indi looking so down?" she whispered to the others.

[/center]
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

((We probably should think of some general plot idea and direction...Though, killing cultists is a valid one.))

Azunara and Kozri
Stormwind City

Azunara was too busy messing with her herbs, taking a bit of Kozri's tea and pouring it in, tilting her head. "This should be an interesting batch." She remarked to herself, adding more Golden Sansam into it, pausing, then cutting up more Dreamfoil.

Kozri blinked briefly as his tea was stolen, then said back to Alarial, "Beyond the gnome and the eventual hangover she'll be dealing with, I'm not sure."
Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

Saturo - Stormwind City

Saturo leaned back in her chair, filing on a nail. ''The death knight is probably just sad about not having killed anyone recently.''