Finally! [Edit!!]

Anything related to Hunter pets.
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
Raiyen
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Finally! [Edit!!]

Unread post by Raiyen »

So I have only been "truly" playing WoW since December 25, 2010. I hit 85 about 2 weeks ago and started to find out about all the rare pets and spirit beasts. I grew pretty excited and have been searching the last week for a few of them, specifically Skoll and Sambas. While Skoll still eludes me, I have had some epic luck finding rares this morning.

It all started when I decided to tame Gomegaz. I like the way he looks, so I was quite happy about having him as a pet. Then I decided to try my long camping/searching in Northrend for either Aotona, King Krush, Skoll, Arcturis, Gondria and Loque'nahak. I was starting to get really down about not even seeing even a glimpse of them. Well, my friend and I where off running around doing Tournment quests and her husband was over in Howling Fjord and said he had found King Ping. So we rushed over and killed him and all got him marked on our lists. :3 So on the way back to Storm Peaks, (I was riding her rocket) I asked if we could stop in Grizzle Hills since King Ping was like the 3rd rare I had come across since logging on early this morning. So we fly and get to Arcturis spawn spot and my Add-On goes crazy and I see him walking around. I literally freaked out so much my husband thought something was wrong. xD I was so freakin happy I have grinned for almost 7 hours. :P

So I successfully tamed Arcturis without using any traps or anything. :D Then to make things even better, after about 30-60 mins went by, I decided to try my luck for either Sambas (one I have really, really really wanted) or Karoma. I went to Sambas spawn spot over at the (69, 26) area and had no luck. I was about to just meander over to Karoma spawn areas, but decided to do a fly over his other locations. Well, as I flew over his (46,29) location, my add-on went crazy again. It was Sambas! I squealed excitedly and flew my dragon down a good distance away. He has a high aggro because I pulled it before I knew what happened. I had to attempt to tame him twice and got him on the second try. I have had a great morning.

Screenshots :D
http://i54.tinypic.com/34y1fs5.jpg
http://i51.tinypic.com/4i0nde.jpg

OMG!!! I swear this site has some awesome luck or something!!

Around 2am server time, I found and tamed Nuramoc!

I went to TH to do some quests and decided to check Karoma's spawn spots. I squealed when my NPC scan went off and I landed. I freaked out though because I had 5 pets already. >.< So I had to abandon Terror Spinner (not too upset about that lol) and had to feign death because Karoma started to attack me. I then managed to successfully tame her with no problem. :D

((Screenies coming soon!))
Last edited by Raiyen on Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Teevo
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Elune

Re: Finally!

Unread post by Teevo »

Nice morning for you :D Grats, two great tames

Special thanks to Pooksie for my Sig!

Raiyen
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Unread post by Raiyen »

Thank you ^_^
Varethyn
Petopia Artist
Realm: Azjol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Varethyn »

Congrats! That's some great luck :)

Check out PetEmote here! | Visit my Flight Rising lair!

Rest in peace mum. I really did love and miss you, even if I never got to see you.

Kalhoun
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Ghostlands (H) & Kirin Tor (A)

Unread post by Kalhoun »

Grats! :D
Raiyen
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Unread post by Raiyen »

Thank you both! :D
Tilo
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Stormrage, Cenarius, & Ysera-US

Unread post by Tilo »

grats on those tames ^^
♩ ♬ ♫ ♪ ♩ ♬ ♫ ♪ ♩ ♬ ♫ ♪ ♩ ♬ ♫ ♪
Signature Kamoodle []
TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Staghelm (Alliance), Wyrmrest Accord (Horde)

Unread post by TygerDarkstorm »

Congrats.

Follow me on Tumblr! @projectashley
Like Crochet? You can see what I make @ facebook.com/AshedCreations

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
Raiyen
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Unread post by Raiyen »

Raiyen
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Re: Finally! [Edit!!]

Unread post by Raiyen »

Bump and update!!! :D