Suggestion: PTR Subforum

Keleri
Realm: Balnazzar

Suggestion: PTR Subforum

Unread post by Keleri »

Hey guys, I love coming here and reading about the new pets and changes coming in new patches that you guys are so good at discovering. Unfortunately I feel that the Pet Discussion forum is kind of hard to get through, there are a lot (a lot) of "I tamed Sambas"/"Where is Madexx" threads that I'm just really not that interested in. So I thought it would be nice to maybe split off the juicy PTR info and discoveries as its own forum so I can keep track of the news a little better.

Thanks for reading.
Saturo

Re: Suggestion: PTR Subforum

Unread post by Saturo »

There has already been talk on making a subforum for the "LOOK WHAT I TAMED!" threads, which would solve it. The general consensus is that it's needed, and hopefully we'll get some acknowledgement on it from Mania. Pet Discussion really is a mess atm.

I also exist on DeviantArt.
"I'll probably be some kind of scientist, building inventions in my space lab in space!"

Moderation note: Saturo is banned from all forums except the RP forum, and only allowed there until the current RP thread ends.

Jadvya
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Moon Guard US

Unread post by Jadvya »

I definitely support the idea of both a PTR subforum and a taming story board. Maybe we could clean up those stickies at the top, too? They push down a lot of threads.
cowmuflage
Petopia Artist
Realm: dath remar

Unread post by cowmuflage »

Didn't I make a thread about this like a week ago that turned into a huge pile of fighting that I ended up haveing to PM maina to say sorry even thou I had nothing to do with the fighting? I'm sure I did.
Vephriel
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US

Unread post by Vephriel »

Mania is aware of the idea so it's just up to her to decide whether or not she would like to implement it or not. :)
Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

Vephriel wrote:Mania is aware of the idea so it's just up to her to decide whether or not she would like to implement it or not. :)
Yep, that's how I understood it too. She never did say what she thought of it though, just that she would read trough the thread later-ish.

I also exist on DeviantArt.
"I'll probably be some kind of scientist, building inventions in my space lab in space!"

Moderation note: Saturo is banned from all forums except the RP forum, and only allowed there until the current RP thread ends.

cowmuflage
Petopia Artist
Realm: dath remar

Unread post by cowmuflage »

I'd say just lock this aye like more likely will turn into my one haha XD
Lisaara
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lisaara »

I support there being a PTR subforum. That seems to spam more up than the tames do whenever a new PTR patch comes around. It'd be kinda like the cata subforum but only for PTR stuff.

LisaaraPokefarm
Sig Credits: Lisaara, Ashaine