No email on replys

cowmuflage
Petopia Artist
Realm: dath remar

Re: No email on replys

Unread post by cowmuflage »

Yes well if you can all stand in 1 line this wont take that long! shortest to tallest if you please.
Adam-Savage
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Anvilmar

Unread post by Adam-Savage »

Saturo wrote:I was WONDERING why Adam's email adress was Mania's emailadress in the user log... :P
User log eh ?
Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

Okay, bumping this for a problem I'm getting now. Mania, please stop spamming me about replies. ^^ I don't want that function on, and it's off in the UCP. Stupid buggy thing.

I also exist on DeviantArt.
"I'll probably be some kind of scientist, building inventions in my space lab in space!"

Moderation note: Saturo is banned from all forums except the RP forum, and only allowed there until the current RP thread ends.

Mania
Administrator
Administrator

Unread post by Mania »

Hmm. First thing to check is your subscribed threads list, also in the UCP under the Overview. I think that turning off auto-subscriptions doesn't affect the existing ones. (You may have already, but I figured that was good info for everyone.)
Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

I've had auto-subscribe off for months now, and I'm only getting these messages from threads that are less than a week old.

EDIT: Also:
You are not subscribed to any forums.

You are not subscribed to any topics.

"I'll probably be some kind of scientist, building inventions in my space lab in space!"

Moderation note: Saturo is banned from all forums except the RP forum, and only allowed there until the current RP thread ends.

Mania
Administrator
Administrator

Unread post by Mania »

Good to know. ;) You said this just started up?
Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

Well, it did it back a month or two back as well, but that was one message, or something like that. I've gotten seven so far. It makes me go "ZOMG EMAIL oh wait just spam D:".

Mania
Administrator
Administrator

Unread post by Mania »

Okay. I'll take a look at it today. Looking into it didn't do AdamSavage much good, but maybe this will be something I can figure out.
Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

Mmm, unless there's some secret mod-setting to make it annoy me, I don't see how anything would help. Short of disabling the email-addon, but I doubt that's going to happen anytime soon.

Hmm... 15k posts and still not Illustrious Grand Master Hunter... Just something I randomly observed. xD

Anyia
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Jubei'Thos (US/Oceania)

Unread post by Anyia »

Are you stealing all of Adam's notification emails, Saturo? :roll:
AdamSavage
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter

Unread post by AdamSavage »

cowmuflage wrote:Yes well if you can all stand in 1 line this wont take that long! shortest to tallest if you please.
hmm Saturo seems pretty short. I don't know who would be shorter. :lol:
I believe if you can believe out of nothing an explosion (big bang) happened then how far fetched can god be?

Dr. Who Video!

Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

I'm actually pretty tall.

Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Saturo wrote:Mmm, unless there's some secret mod-setting to make it annoy me, I don't see how anything would help. Short of disabling the email-addon, but I doubt that's going to happen anytime soon.

Hmm... 15k posts and still not Illustrious Grand Master Hunter... Just something I randomly observed. xD
I noticed that too. I thought you, of all people, would've had it. But no, you -still- don't. *sticks to her blue name and title so no one can see her fail bar.*
Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

Seems to have fixed itself now. Whatever you did it worked, Mania. :P

Mania
Administrator
Administrator

Unread post by Mania »

Saturo wrote:Seems to have fixed itself now. Whatever you did it worked, Mania. :P
Yay!