Icehorn?

Anything related to Hunter pets.
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
pengupuff
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Skywall

Icehorn?

Unread post by pengupuff »

Has anyone seen him on live?
I've been looking for him pretty extensively and have yet to see him up. This is a little puzzling since Borean Tundra isn't exactly the most trafficked zone and the part of BT where he supposedly spawns is even more isolated.

I'd just like to make sure that he's up on live servers at all before I waste any more time.

"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music." - Angela Monet

Check out my stable!

Bonita
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Whisperwind (A), Nesingwary (H),

Re: Icehorn?

Unread post by Bonita »

My guildies got a group together last night to kill him for the achieve so he's been up at least on my realm.

Sig made by Iggypuff
Credit to Sookie, Kurenio, Thorka and Karin for the amazing sigs they made me and Kurenio, Thorka and Seilahyn for the awesome avatars.
Flight Rising!

pengupuff
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Good to know, thanks for the info.

"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music." - Angela Monet

Check out my stable!

ilixirshy
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter
Realm: stormrage

Unread post by ilixirshy »

hes up on my realm as well ^.^
good luck!

signature by spiritbinder
Taaveti
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter
Realm: TW-Shadowmoon

Unread post by Taaveti »

Icehorn is one of the WLK rares that are guaranteed to spawn after a restart (not sure if they changed it)
So you shouldn't have much problem finding it.
Shirubia
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Quel'thalas

Unread post by Shirubia »

Icehorn was the last rare I killed for frostbitten >< So good luck.
And since he is a northrend rare, he shares spawns with the other rares of north (only five can be up at the same time save for time lost), so make some search, kill and/or rehome the other rares till you find Icehorn.
Skeeter
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter
Realm: azshara

Unread post by Skeeter »

Im pretty sure that all the Rare Spawn forumals are all incorrect, because while levelling up one of my toons not long ago, i found 4 rares up in Grizzly Hills (including Arc) and flew on over to ZD to see if the others were up and nabbed all 3 in ZD all within the same hour, so right there just busted that myth

but also remember, all it takes is 1 person within a 12 hour period of time (from the moment u notice a rare missing) to get extremly bored and go on rare spawn hunts, which i do all the time levelling in zones, or when im flying through them (for achieves) so dont be surprised if rares are hard to find, camped Loque for a solid 22 hours (setting alarm to sleep at 1hr intervals)
Lisaara
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lisaara »

Skeeter wrote:Im pretty sure that all the Rare Spawn forumals are all incorrect, because while levelling up one of my toons not long ago, i found 4 rares up in Grizzly Hills (including Arc) and flew on over to ZD to see if the others were up and nabbed all 3 in ZD all within the same hour, so right there just busted that myth

but also remember, all it takes is 1 person within a 12 hour period of time (from the moment u notice a rare missing) to get extremly bored and go on rare spawn hunts, which i do all the time levelling in zones, or when im flying through them (for achieves) so dont be surprised if rares are hard to find, camped Loque for a solid 22 hours (setting alarm to sleep at 1hr intervals)
One can spawn right after the other so unless you saw them spawn all at the exact same time, chances are you just found them as they happened to pop after you killed the last one. :) Of course, I mean no offense by it. I've just seen the limit myself when I was camping TLPD. My guildies killed rares for me and they were spread out all over Northrend.

LisaaraPokefarm
Sig Credits: Lisaara, Ashaine

Raydex-of-the-dawn
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Dawnbringer

Unread post by Raydex-of-the-dawn »

Didn't Blizzard debunk the only-5-rares myth?

Good luck with Icehorn :3 A guildie on my server killed him a week or two ago.

Vetiver
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Zul'jin US/Farstriders US

Unread post by Vetiver »

Shirubia wrote:Icehorn was the last rare I killed for frostbitten >< So good luck.
And since he is a northrend rare, he shares spawns with the other rares of north (only five can be up at the same time save for time lost), so make some search, kill and/or rehome the other rares till you find Icehorn.
he was next to last for me, and i only got him last week >.<

Thrawna Partyfavor Poliwrath Mint

...plus many, many more. <3

pengupuff
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

I finally found him!

Unfortunately, he was dead. >.>

The hunt continues.

Check out my stable!

Lisaara
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lisaara »

pengupuff wrote:I finally found him!

Unfortunately, he was dead. >.>

The hunt continues.
That sucks! D:

LisaaraPokefarm
Sig Credits: Lisaara, Ashaine

Shirubia
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Quel'thalas

Unread post by Shirubia »

Raydex-of-the-dawn wrote:Didn't Blizzard debunk the only-5-rares myth?

Good luck with Icehorn :3 A guildie on my server killed him a week or two ago.
Not sure if they debunked it, but when me and some friends worked for frostbitten, most rares we saw up was 5. And many times, each time we killed one another one poped in another place as soon as the other one died =/
This was in mid-end march and early april of this year, so for me, the thing is real.