It's a bit aggravating considering I JUST got the mount to match my wolf today
And can anyone tell me which way around it was meant to be?




Much gratitude to Spiritbinder for the signature and Vephriel for the avatar! <3


Uploaded with ImageShack.us
I also exist on DeviantArt.
"I'll probably be some kind of scientist, building inventions in my space lab in space!"
Moderation note: Saturo is banned from all forums except the RP forum, and only allowed there until the current RP thread ends.

Wait...how did you manage that? o.OSaturo wrote:Aye, I'll miss this. Polar bear mount with polar bear pet with polar bear cub I'll miss ye'.
I also exist on DeviantArt.
"I'll probably be some kind of scientist, building inventions in my space lab in space!"
Moderation note: Saturo is banned from all forums except the RP forum, and only allowed there until the current RP thread ends.

I also exist on DeviantArt.
"I'll probably be some kind of scientist, building inventions in my space lab in space!"
Moderation note: Saturo is banned from all forums except the RP forum, and only allowed there until the current RP thread ends.



Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Never thougth of that, but it does sound likely. However, I think I'd see a stealthed Rogue from five yards range. Perhaps he vanished. Gonna' ask anyway.FuzzyDolly wrote:Could it have been anpother toon's pet? Maybe a stealthed rogue or druid? They could be doing it just to screw with people.
I also exist on DeviantArt.
"I'll probably be some kind of scientist, building inventions in my space lab in space!"
Moderation note: Saturo is banned from all forums except the RP forum, and only allowed there until the current RP thread ends.

Seconded. :( I was really disappointed to see that Azubuike would no longer follow mounted Subira around after a random dungeon.HunterKiko wrote:I think they did nerf it. It makes me sad. I loved having my pet out when I came out of a BG mounted. :(

"I'm in SPAAAAACE"

HunterKiko wrote:I think they did nerf it. It makes me sad. I loved having my pet out when I came out of a BG mounted.

Meichelle (85) Moon Guard (US)