Woo! My luck is changing!

Relate your epic tames and show off your pets.
CrystalKitten
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Llane, Nesingwary

Woo! My luck is changing!

Unread post by CrystalKitten »

So, some of you may remember my first post, and how I was all SUPER excited about getting Sparkles! She's my first rare and I was just ecstatic. Figured... "I have one! Now i can be happy!" Of course.. now I've started casually looking for Loque and Skoll while queueing for BGs and Dungeons...

So, I log on... Hope on my hunter.. Log off, figuring I should give some of my other characters some love... And then log back on, figuring I'll take ONE quick trip around Sholazar to see if Loque is around.. So I get off the gryphon, fly over to a randomly chosen spawn point to be my first look and start spamming my /tar macro (which is attuned to several rares). Boy was I surprised to actually hear "YOU ARE NOT PREPARED!" for the second time!

It wasn't Loque, but rather Aotona! Not was I was looking for, but that gorgeous blue birdie was far too pretty to pass up! Now to just come up with a name, and see how it compares to Sparkles! heh.
Lisaara
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Moon Guard

Re: Woo! My luck is changing!

Unread post by Lisaara »

Oh yay! Grats sweetheart! Aotona is a pretty birdie.

LisaaraPokefarm
Sig Credits: Lisaara, Ashaine

Kalliope
Realm: Dethecus

Unread post by Kalliope »

Aotona is a really sweet bird, ignoring all that initial face-pecking she does. ;) Grats! :D

Kalliope's Pantheon of Pets
YouTube Edition
Thanks to Serenith for the avatar and signature!

Lisaara
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lisaara »

Kalliope wrote:Aotona is a really sweet bird, ignoring all that initial face-pecking she does. ;) Grats! :D
*rubs her snout* That she does.....shes a bit spazzy.

LisaaraPokefarm
Sig Credits: Lisaara, Ashaine

CrystalKitten
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Llane, Nesingwary

Unread post by CrystalKitten »

Thanks everyone! I ended up naming him Dusk. As the colours reminded me very much of the colours in the sky just after the sun has gone down, with that little fringe of cloud still catching the light.... He's kind of got all those colours on him.. the rich blue.. the deep dusky purple, and just a small fringe of yellowish off-white.