Rant Thread

cowmuflage
Petopia Artist
Realm: dath remar

Re: Rant Thread

Unread post by cowmuflage »

Today was the deadline for this film challenge we have been doing for the past 2 weeks with the 2nd and 1st years. The stress I was under by half aa hour too the dead line was so much I nearly cryed. Manly cos I kept fucking up exporting it lol. It's very unlike me to cry I don't useally and I'm kind of glad I did not today.
Worba
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Uther, Zangarmarsh, Shu'halo, Fenris, Quel'Thalas+
Location: In Sethekk Halls, bothering Anzu (90 runs and counting)

Unread post by Worba »

When do you get the results back?
Chimera
Realm: Nesingwary (H), Silver Hand (A), Moon Guard (A)

Unread post by Chimera »

Headsets right ear cut out. FFFF and im farming firelands trash with my guild

Frostmarrow by LupisDarkmoon

| Dragon Cave | Magistream | Flight Rising |

Miyon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Currently on hiatus

Unread post by Miyon »

FUCK! Ankha spawned and some stupid nelf hunter stole her!

Pokemon X/Y FC: 1779-1244-0605

cowmuflage
Petopia Artist
Realm: dath remar

Unread post by cowmuflage »

Worba I get them next term so in two weeks from now. I have a two week holiday to calm down!
Chimera

Unread post by Chimera »

Stepdads stressing me out bad >.< auuugh leave me alone you hold no power over my decisions, stop intimidating and forcing me to not move out

twilightsky
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter
Realm: Auchindoun, Terenas

Unread post by twilightsky »

God dam raid group i put up on our forums tactics vids for all bosses and had on the guild message to look them up. Four of them were late and one didnt turn up at all and about three of us knew tactics, myself my main tank and our raid healer, it takes like 10 minutes to look up tactics for Shannox and Beth'tilac. My tank healer went in a mood cos our off tank was late by 45mins so i replaced him with another guildee so she nit picked at every little thing i said. My mage keeps yelling over vent that rapeface is attacking him, it can't be tanked, even though i explain nothing can be done about it.
GOD! sometimes i wish i were in a higher raiding guild i put in far more effort than most of them and the bit that annoys me most is the fact that they were all going on to me about the fact that we're proggressing too slowly people arent looking up tactics people arent on time people arent this and that - then we get a fresh start new content im excited as hell and i wait 30 mins over the starting time for them all to turn up.. WTH?!
Worba

Unread post by Worba »

cowmuflage wrote:Worba I get them next term so in two weeks from now. I have a two week holiday to calm down!
I hope you get good marks!
Chimera

Unread post by Chimera »

So many hunters were shooting Ban'thalos to try and get aggro from other ppl that he was killed TT_TT
R.I.P Ban'thalos, you were abolutely stunning and as much as i hate to say this, i forsee many more deaths before we are finally together as hunter and companion

Gimlion
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Nordrassil

Unread post by Gimlion »

I hate that people will do that to rares. I don't think they realize that once one person tames it, that's less people to compete with. If someone gets aggro first, work with the timer you have and be 1st next time. Killing him only makes the wait even longer b/c you lose the spawn, but not any competition.

PS, this is not directed towards anyone here, it's a rant! xD I just wish I could post this in the WoW forums w/o getting chewed up by noobs, trolls and Jackasses that have fun doing this.

Sig made by the Wonderful Serenith!

"You cannot judge me, I am Justice itself! We were meant for more than this, to protect the innocent. But, if our precious laws bind you all to inaction, then I will no longer stand as your brother." - Tyrael
Aleu
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord.

Unread post by Aleu »

Sigh... Magria spawned, I start my tame, get half way down and a Worgen hunter hits distracting shot and takes it from me. Figures. I'm just not going to even bother anymore. There's no point. v.v;

NEW SIGNATURE PENDING... SOON.
{Flight Rising}

Moore
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Venture Co.

Unread post by Moore »

I keep trying to sleep, but this stupid lightning bug keeps flying around my room and then landing on me and then flashing his ass-light :| so annoying.

Lisaara
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lisaara »

Stupid horde....camping ontop of me....grrr

LisaaraPokefarm
Sig Credits: Lisaara, Ashaine

Silivren
Realm: Sunbeam Ruins, Tamriel, Westeros, Thedas, etc.

Unread post by Silivren »

I need to get this out before I cry - maybe someone will listen or maybe not but either way it'll feel good to spill it out.

SWEARING AHEAD

My best friend of 4 years compltely fucked me over. She and I did almost everything together my family even took her on vacation with us. We had entertained a novel idea of moving in together at some point but she eventually told me no thanks she was moving in with her older sister and her sisters fiance.

Scratch our convo yesterday - I find out on Facebook none the less that she is moving in with a lying, scumy bitch who always runs her mouth and trash talks everyone. I call her out on it and she says "While I'm sorry you had to find out how you did I was gunna tell you Friday(We were supposed to hang out)." This makes me feel really good, how long have you been planning this without telling me? This girl is someone who will keep my friend away from me at all costs and I know I wont be welcome at that apartment. So I tell her "We've been back from vacation less than a month and we've hung out so many times and you decide this and dont say a word to me..." To which she replies "I didnt think it mattered."

Heres my problem with that - I'm your so called best friend and you dont decide to tell me something big that'll affect how much we see each other from now on because it didnt matter? On top of that you tell me no to moving in and then lie to me about moving in with your sister to move in with someone else. But heres what really gets me so upset.. She says to me(After I tell her I need a few days to digest this all and i'm not ready to talk face to face because I'm a bit hurt atm so Friday is a no go) "Your so immature and your pissing me off. I dont see why your mad and it doesnt matter its my life and not yours I dont need your fucking approvel." To which I say "I never said you did at all but the fact you lied to me and went behind my back hurts." So she flips out on me and says this "I'm sorry but your too financially unstable at the moment for me to room with you. Your going to school and neither of us are nor do we plan on it. You can barely afford anything and I'm more comfortable with her anyways." This prompts a confused me to which I get in all caps "YOUR NEVER FUCKING HAPPY FOR ME, EVEN IF WE WERE MOVING IN TOGETHER SHE WOULD BE AND THATS ANOTHER REASON WHY I LIKE HER BETTER!" - Woah wait excuse me? This girl is your best friend now.. It makes me wonder what lies shes been feeding her and when my "Best Friend" became dumb enough to believe them.

In all through that convo I gathered from her "Im a broke-ass whos wasting my time going to college and I'm stupid and immature for being upset and hurt she lied to me." I guess that makes me a terrible fucking person for being human. I lost my best friend and 4 years of friendship goes down the drain because she just cant understand why or how she hurt my feelings.. I feel lower than dirt at the moment.. It makes me feel bad because I've always been there for her when she needed it and have gotten her anything shes ever wanted if I could. I like to think I'm a good friend when someone really needs me but this just sent me over the top.. And I like how I get my feelings hurt and somehow she comes out being the victim - like that makes a whole hell of a lot of sense..

Vephriel
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US

Unread post by Vephriel »

How I can never handle dealing with real life issues. I just freeze up, or try to ignore them, or just lose myself in the internet doing something to distract me from the inevitability.
Worba

Unread post by Worba »

Vulpixen my heart goes out to you.

I've had somewhat similar experiences in the past. When I was in school, I was personally quite unpopular, but strangely tended to form 1:1 bonds with some of the most popular individuals. Usually because I would say the things that they were dying to but were too scared of rubbing anyone the wrong way. So for a while it would be refreshing for them to hang out with me, but sooner or later they would "get it out of their system" and go back to their old rythms... and we'd drift apart.

Not saying that's your particular dynamic here, but it does sound like you two may have been growing apart - you seem to value honesty, whereas she seems to view everything as just a means to an end. Unfortunately, those two views aren't compatible, so while I'm sure it hurts like a motherfucker right now... in the long run it's probably for the best.

:hug: :|
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

You know what makes Azu sad?

Spam makes Azu sad.
Serendipity82
Realm: Staghelm

Unread post by Serendipity82 »

I'm sorry Azu but I can't help it XD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XmMohHV8sME
Aeladrine
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Frostwolf, Blackwater Raiders

Unread post by Aeladrine »

Not so much of a rant as just a bit of a sad moment, but getting commissions is hard. ;n;
• Aela's Pet Journal

Totally fantastic avatars and signatures by Sookie, Nili, Serenith, and Kurenio.
Tumblr || Deviantart || WoW RP Blog

Lupis
Petopia Artist
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lupis »

Skarr is up.
I have rez sickness.
Longest 6min of my life...

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising
Avatar by Kamalia, signature by me!