Obligatory "Where are you, rare pets?" Magic Luck Thread

Anything related to Hunter pets.
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
Quiv
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Thrall - Garona (US)

Re: Obligatory "Where are you, rare pets?" Magic Luck Thread

Unread post by Quiv »

Haha grats on yours to.

Thread, I am going to change my wish, if I may. I will be race changing soon, so scratch the blue madexx. Now.. Magria is what I want. I am happy with Red Madexx.

Magria, not Madexx. :D
MajorThor
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Arthas-US

Unread post by MajorThor »

I wants me a Magria too, then I'd (again) have all the Spirit Beasts. I had to abandon some Rares for Ankha and Ban'Thalos. :-(

Hail Thor-show thy might. Let thunder roar and lightning strike!
Hurl thy hammer into the fray. And let thine enemies know fear this day!
VICTORY, OR VALHALLA!!!

Quiv
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Thrall - Garona (US)

Unread post by Quiv »

Thread you so silly, I wanted Magria not Ankha.

Edit: Thanks thread, you once again deliver in fine fashion. Magria is all mine.

And this is how I know this thread is magic. After an 8 hour camp, Ankha spawns. So I wait the minimum 6 hours, and then camp for another 9 hours (being the 15th hour from last sighting), however this folds over into me going to work. So I remote control my PC using Logmein, and camp.

For the most part of the morning, I am able to keep an eye open on my remote session, at least enough to see NPC. Anyone who has played wow through remote knows its nigh unplayable. 1 fps IF that. At work I am abit of a trainer, so I had to leave my desk a few times to help someone. Lo and behold, one of those times, Mag spawns.

Trying to find Mag through remote control at 1fps is... frustrating, to say the least. turns out another hunter tried twice and was killed and had some alliance trying to kill it to. however through all this, I got the tame, after they tried. I feel bad for the other hunter, they whispered me and was nice but told me they did everything right (0 armor) and got 2 shotted. at least they have a spawn timer now, if i cant tame, a spawn timer is the next best thing (although
with magria 6-17 hour range, spawn timer is little help).

Oh well, thanks thread. I hope you can give some luck to the poor hunter that failed twice :)
Seilahyn
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: US - Skywall/Cenarius Alliance - Nesingwary Horde

Unread post by Seilahyn »

If only I can send some Magrias elsewhere.

I've seen 5 Magria so far, 4 of which spawned in front of me while camping. I have seen one, ONE, Ankha and I had just missed the tame and was kicking myself in the butt for it. My curiosity for the Molten Front got the best of me and I went wandering around in there and came back out to find a Belf Hunter with a freshly tamed, stealthed, Ankha by her side.

I had an Orc Hunter camping with me one day who pulled out his Ankha(probably the second one I've seen, ever) and started dancing. I wasn't sure if he was being a jerk or not, or trying to show that he was after Magria, but I didn't want to trip his add-ons if he had any by pulling out my Magria to let him know I wasn't after it. Not long after a Magria spawned that I /sighed at. The Orc rushed to grab it while I just sat there on my Drake and watched before taking off. He started to /thank and /sorry me after he tamed in which I came back down and pulled my Magria out finally. He gave Micaiah a /pet and I just /bowed back at him. Wasn't sure what other emote to use, lol.

I tried relocating one of the Magria last night to a guy who said he'd been after a Spirit Beast for a year and just hasn't had any luck. He was a little too slow getting there though, and a Goblin ended up getting the tame. It wasn't a total loss as he had told me earlier that day he got a Skoll and that I was sort of his "luck" charm because after talking to me, he got one.

Why do you elude me Ankha? I already have a name waiting for you when I tame you. Come join your blue and purple siblings. =(
Arisia
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Moon Guard US (H)

Unread post by Arisia »

Magic thread?

You're the peach... honest... every time I have asked, I have had the luck to find my wanted pet...

This time, I'd love a Skarr of my own-- I've even thought of the perfect name, and went out, got a nice collar, bed for him/her, and with all the cats in my stable, trust me, he/she'd have loads of friends...

soooo... c'mon, send a nice homeless Skarr my way :D
Calixte
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter
Realm: Dragonblight

Unread post by Calixte »

Hi Magic Thread,

THANK YOU for my friend's beautiful Magria. He is a super gorgeous kitty and I'm so happy he's found his home. If I could ask for something a little bit difficult, please. I'd like just one shot at Deth'tilac without the griefers, stolen tames and general jerkiness that has pervaded Molten Front tames. He is a beautiful spider and I love him. Please give me a crack at him.

Thank you, I heart you
Cali

Lovely sig and avatar by the talented Kuraine!

Rynbi
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Rynbi »

Dear Magic Thread,

I fully realize I have been super lucky lately, and I'm thankful for that, but I have one last thing to ask for.

Please give me a Skarr. I swore I wouldn't camp until the craziness in the Molten Front died down, but I can't even do my dailies. Every time I go there with the intent of doing dailies, I find myself standing between Skarr's two spawn points and never being there at the right time. ;_;

Skarr is the very last pet I need to feel like my stables are complete. So please Magic Thread, may I have a Skarr so I can do my Molten Front dailies without losing my mind? Once I get him, I'll finally be able to give my NPC Scan a break for awhile, and believe me, it's getting frustrating to keep running into jerks in the Molten Front who insist on using Skarr and setting off every hunter's NPC Scan instead of switching to another pet. D':

I even have a name picked out, and he'll have plenty of friends! :D
Curzon
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Silver Hand

Unread post by Curzon »

Magic thread...please let there be Skoll, or even better, Magria waiting for me when the servers come back up...
Katalenna
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter
Realm: Silverhand

Unread post by Katalenna »

Oh magic thread (rubs hands together) please let there be an ankha or a Magria for me when i finally get to log in.....my Loque'nahak and Gondria are so lonely.

P.S. i am so tired of hanging around that hill naked so please show up soon before i die of embarrassment.
nanabear55
Realm: dalaran

Unread post by nanabear55 »

well i am after Skarr and i sincerely hope that this is what i need to get him! and good luck to all Looking for these special pets!
Rynbi
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Rynbi »

Okay Magic Thread, I have changed my mind.

As much as I would love a Skarr to add to my collection of awesome pets, I have changed my mind for now. My Sambas (who I use as my main pet in MM) thinks I'm going to replace him, and that makes me feel bad because he's such a loyal kitty and I love him. I love Sambas' happy lion smile, and I don't want him to be a sad kitty. ;_;

So here is my new wish, Magic Thread. Please find Skarr a home with a nice hunter. Maybe even a nice hunter who would really love a rare for their collection, and maybe just hasn't had luck finding one. :3

I know I'll go camp him eventually, but for now I just want him to find a good home. ^_^
Gimlion
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Nordrassil

Unread post by Gimlion »

Magic thread... I have 2 rares left for my stables, and I'll be on my merry way. I simply ask you for the luck to find Ankha, as he seems to have eluded almost every hunter on my server.

Also, after your luck bestows me Ankha, would you be ever so kind to help me find Loque too? After that, Idk if I'll ever need more pets again (but of course, that's just flat out wrong...)

I can pull out P. Dawg if I really need to, I'm that desperate.

Sig made by the Wonderful Serenith!

"You cannot judge me, I am Justice itself! We were meant for more than this, to protect the innocent. But, if our precious laws bind you all to inaction, then I will no longer stand as your brother." - Tyrael
Calixte
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter
Realm: Dragonblight

Unread post by Calixte »

Dear Magic Thread,

I quit trying to find Deth. Totally not worth it anymore.

If King Krush or Loque could wander along at some point, I'd be happy. But I'm pretty much feeling done with rares.

Thanks for your love with Ankha and Deathmaw.
<3 Cali

Lovely sig and avatar by the talented Kuraine!

Nubhorns
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: WrA

Unread post by Nubhorns »

Hi magic thread. I know server maintenance and all, but I'd really appreciate it if you'd boot Sian-Rotam out there for me.
Prince Blueblood needs a body, after all, and then I'll be done with kitties on Pinkie. Until Luna, at least.

|| deviantART || armory || magistream ||

Nemara
Realm: Bealgun

Unread post by Nemara »

Dear Magic Thread,
I would so love to have Scarr for my hunter Windalyn. Please help my dream come true so I can finally stop spending so much time camping this beautiful kitty.

my humble thanks,
Nemara

edit: When the servers came up today, there was Scarr just sitting there waiting. I am sooo happy! Thank Magic Thread!
Amerio
Realm: Tichondrius

Unread post by Amerio »

Arcturis, Where are you? Been killed by multiboxing Dk's, druids, shamans, and multiple guild mates, as well as meet a hunter nice enough to leave the spot so i may have you, yet you dont show up. I need you

*Update*
About an hour later, several youtube videos, and countless ganks. He spawns, i shot a snake trap like an idiot-_-, pop core hound's lust, zerking, and after he hops from snake to snake i finally see my tame bar start to drop, gets half way and it disappears, a brief second of fear turned into a moment of relief after seeing him run to my side

I give 50% of my luck to this very post, you shall see me again :D
Ty who ever blessed this post
Novikova
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Moooooooon Guard. SC/FM.

Unread post by Novikova »

Last slot of my stables. Camping for Skarr or Karkin. I realize I unwittingly helped someone steal a tame, and I feel bad for that. But I really like would dig a gem pet of my own.
Image Sofia, the remarkably purple spirit cat as drawn by Ket Shi. :D

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair ... e&id=50139 - Dragon Lair at flight rising!
TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Staghelm (Alliance), Wyrmrest Accord (Horde)

Unread post by TygerDarkstorm »

Hey Icehorn,

Ruffley would really love to add you to her pet collection (with the awesome name of Snickerdoodle) so she can give you lots of love and hugs and cookies and we can go rhino bowling. :D

Please come home with me. :hug:

Follow me on Tumblr! @projectashley
Like Crochet? You can see what I make @ facebook.com/AshedCreations

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
Nubhorns
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: WrA

Unread post by Nubhorns »

Nubhorns wrote:Hi magic thread. I know server maintenance and all, but I'd really appreciate it if you'd boot Sian-Rotam out there for me.
Prince Blueblood needs a body, after all, and then I'll be done with kitties on Pinkie. Until Luna, at least.
Hi magic thread!

I learned two things yesterday. One: you're efficient. Two: I can't count. 52 is not 53.

IT'S MASS FROSTSABER SLAUGHTERING TIME. I used Kill Command by accident. I'm a bad Marks hunter.

Crisis averted. :)

Pay no mind to the mass of dead cats behind you, o' Prince Blueblood. You have much frolicking to do with your Aunt Celestia. :l

|| deviantART || armory || magistream ||

Leirudan
Realm: Rexxar
Location: Kinslayer House.. scratching out more comics for the demanding guildies. -.-

Unread post by Leirudan »

~rubs the magic thread~ oh, please, let me find a Skarr that isn't tamed already, and doesn't get stolen from me.... PLEASE. I'm cleaning out my stables for him....

EDIT: took a break for a while.... and when I finally log back in, low and behold, Skarr AND Kirix! Two I'd been trying to get. Now to move onto Deth and Magria/Ankha...
Last edited by Leirudan on Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.