Stable ideas for a maybe baby hunter?

Anything related to Hunter pets.
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
gigandetsgirl
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Onyxia, Kalecgos, and Blood Furnace

Re: Stable ideas for a maybe baby hunter?

Unread post by gigandetsgirl »

I know, poor guy :lol: I pick on him far too much! Thank you Airwyn :hug: I really liked the idea of an orc or another blood elf for him too, but I thought the night elf was just too cute... and then the thought of her being Valerian's popped into mind, and it clicked :lol: Not sure on her name yet, or that of her cat's... but as you can see, she and Honor hit it off quite well :mrgreen:

Thank you so much Litlemouse for my amazing signature! :hug:

<The Dawntreaders>
Constantyne Whitnee
Bastienne, Costin, and Willoe

Kylah
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Coilfang, Shattered Halls, and moar

Unread post by Kylah »

That picture is just too cute! :D
I love Honor and the cat :P

Kylah
Signature by me ^^

Nefretiti
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Durotan US,Saurfang, Staghelm

Unread post by Nefretiti »

giandetsgirl wrote:However, playing around in WMV did lead me to this:

I can't decide if it's too cute... or too cheesy :lol: But either way I think I've settled on Costin's love interest! I am thinking she might be the daughter of Whitnee's old night elf friend... Valerian, AKA the one Constantyne can't stand :lol:
that is such a cute picture :D I have to say I love the idea of her beeing Valarian's daughter :lol:
giandetsgirl wrote:Nefretiti: I love the story behind Sinn’s twin! Death knights are so awesome, and they really just kind of personify protection to me. I can’t wait to read Alexin’s story, and to see Sinn and Wild’s kids! Two sets of multiples… wow I won’t lie, I’ve been tempted to give Constantyne and Whitnee more kids, because I love them so much and I can never have too many characters Hey, worgen should be prone to litters right? Oh… that’d be so terrible to them!
Gaberial fell in love with a farmer's daughter and had Alexin by her, she died in childbirth :( and when Gabe's father found out about the child he killed Gabe in a rage in front of Sinn and their mother making Sinn belive his brother gone forever so when it is revealed that Gabe is alive (in a manner of speaking) there is a heartfelt reunion between the brothers.
Alexin was left to his own devices in Booty Bay as soon as he was old enough by his grandpappy where he met a young draenei girl, the two became fast friends and remain so to this day.

Sinn is a guy who thought he would never be a father , he always thought he wasnt able to , then he found out he has a daughter by an old love interest, at this point in time Kilauea is about thirteen or so. Then he and Wild will be getting twin boys and a few years later they will somehow end up with triplet girls :lol: silly maybe but I liked the idea of going from no kids to too many for the poor guy :lol:

for Alexin, he is such a fun character to develop , he's bi and his partner Vaelospher is his complete opposite, Alex is outgoing,goofy and a total fairy, loves bright colors and keeps his white hair and beard neatly trimmed.
Vaelo is quiet,reserved with an even temper, he prefers comfortable clothes in muted colors and uses his fingers to comb though his shoulder length black hair for the most part much to Alex dismay.

as for more kids .. a possibility is adopting siblings .. maybe teenagers like Lucien, or even twins or even triplets that would otherwise have a hard time finding homes together? :)
Don't be afraid to go for your dreams.
Reach for the moon and if you miss it reach out and grab a star.

Nefretiti

Nahale wrote:Hi everyone,

I have been following your stories for a while now, and wanted to say that I have greatly enjoyed the readings you all have given me. Many thanks for this :)

I have a bit of a request, as well - I have been slowly writing some stories about my own hunter. However, I haven't really wrote fiction before (though I do read often, which seems to help). As you might guess, I am a little concerned about how they have turned out. Would someone be willing to read through a draft or two, and help me out with some feedback? I do plan to post them eventually ;)

Thanks!

Sorry for the late response :) I too am willing to help if ya need :) if so then feel free to pm me and I will do what I can

Nahale
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter

Unread post by Nahale »

Last edited by Nahale on Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kylah
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter

Unread post by Kylah »

So, I was trying to figure out a way to ninja in a few more characters, and decided on another way!

Friends! :lol: I don't know why I was stupid and didn't think of it before, but Lucien would need trainers to become a druid, and Revii I know has a male orc shaman friend (that story I lost was about them), but what about Wykk, Melodie, and the others? Surely they aren't friendless! So what started with finding Lucien's Restoration druid trainers (The Tauren and Night elf, so close that they are nearly sisters :mrgreen: ) turned into this:
Left three (Female Night elf, female Tauren, male Troll) are druids, and the right three (Female Troll, female Draenei, and male Orc) are shamans. The orc is Revii's friend, and I *think* his name is Ashran, or at least that's his level 1 in-game self's name ;) It doesn't sound particularly "orcish" to me...what do you guys think?

Anyways, I also have this one of Ash and the Draenei, most likely his teacher, since he's fairly young:

I think I like WMV a little bit :lol:

I'm planning on writing something about Lucien to expand his character, but I'm not sure yet :|

Edit:I edit that back! After thinking about it, if I decide to keep everyone, the female troll will be Ash's mentor, while the draenei woman will be his wife, because there are plenty of orc/draenei children, plus there is that one orc skin that is the greenish blue, which would perfectly fit a hybrid of that sort ^^ Whee!!! I love new characters :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Edit2:I wrote Lucien's first story! You can read it Here Enjoy! :mrgreen:

Kylah
Signature by me ^^

gigandetsgirl
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Nefretiti: Oh, I would love to see the reunion between Gabe and Sinn; there is something about that death knight realization and reunion that is just so powerful to me. I still haven’t quite worked out how Constantyne is reunited with his now-death knight dad, but if I have my way it will be a tearjerker. I love the thought of Sinn and Wild having so many kids! I don’t think it’s silly at all; I think he will be the most overjoyed and overwhelmed guy in the world :lol: I bet the kids will be so cute! I love blood elves and trolls together :)

I would love to see a picture of Alexin and Vaelo (awesome name, by the way)! I love that they have opposite hair colors, and opposite personalities :lol: They sound so cute together! And I do love Kylah’s idea of adopting a teenager like Lucien, it’s just so sweet. I can see Bastien and Annemarie possibly adopting again, after their spoiled little Anastasea is older – once again, I can see them going to the orphanage intending on bringing home a blood elf child and once again coming home with something totally different :lol:

Nahale: I got your PM! I’m going to go read after this post :)

Kylah: All of your new characters look amazing! I think Ashran sounds pretty orcish, myself – when I was pondering an orc character, I considered Blakren, which is kind of along the same lines. I think Ash would be perfect with that draenei, and like you said, that greenish-blue skin is perfect!!!

I had fun in WMV… again :lol: Valerian’s wife is pretty amused by he and Constantyne’s antics, but I don’t think Whit is so thrilled that her husband and her best friend try to kill each other often…

And yay! Now I’m off to read your story too, Kylah!

<The Dawntreaders>
Constantyne Whitnee

Airwyn
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Scarlet Crusade (A)

Unread post by Airwyn »

Love the pic Gig :lol: The whole scene is just great :D

Airwyn on Scarlet Crusade US

Amazing sig made by Ashaine! Thank you!

Aritria
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Nesingwary (H/A)

Unread post by Aritria »

Ahhhh! You guys are lookin' good! I love all the screenies and seeing the families extend even more. I do enjoy the plots and storylines developing as they have.
Aritria's Adventures in Azeroth or Otherwise

"A bird doesn't sing because it has an answer, it sings because it has a song." - Lou Holtz

Sigs by the beautiful, talented Serenith, Kurenio, and Nili. Rock on, guys!
Avatars by Serenith, Sarah of Soaked, and other avatar artists.

The Pride of Nesingwary
Aritria, the Mother
Killasandra, the Daughter | Alessira, the Sister Adopted | Filomena, the Lover

Nefretiti

gigandetsgirl wrote:Nefretiti: Oh, I would love to see the reunion between Gabe and Sinn; there is something about that death knight realization and reunion that is just so powerful to me. I still haven’t quite worked out how Constantyne is reunited with his now-death knight dad, but if I have my way it will be a tearjerker. I love the thought of Sinn and Wild having so many kids! I don’t think it’s silly at all; I think he will be the most overjoyed and overwhelmed guy in the world :lol: I bet the kids will be so cute! I love blood elves and trolls together :)

I would love to see a picture of Alexin and Vaelo (awesome name, by the way)! I love that they have opposite hair colors, and opposite personalities :lol: They sound so cute together! And I do love Kylah’s idea of adopting a teenager like Lucien, it’s just so sweet. I can see Bastien and Annemarie possibly adopting again, after their spoiled little Anastasea is older – once again, I can see them going to the orphanage intending on bringing home a blood elf child and once again coming home with something totally different :lol:

I had fun in WMV… again :lol: Valerian’s wife is pretty amused by he and Constantyne’s antics, but I don’t think Whit is so thrilled that her husband and her best friend try to kill each other often…

I love the picture :D a relation like that adds some spice.
I suggested adopting more than one teen in my previous post :) though friends work really well .. love all of them :D

I am going to try to write about Gabe and Alex reunion with Sinn and his family in their next story .. If I can ever finish my current one .. grrr .. I hate writer's block ><

Vaelospher was actually thanks to a close friend of mine, she came up with it :)

I can provide armory links to them if ya want :) I have no skill with PsP or any such program .. I just dont have the patience to learn :lol: and if you wanna do something with them then feel free to play around :D
their initial relationship was rather stormy because of Wild's temper but nowdays it is loving and stable, the two simply adore one another and are rarely far appart.

There will be so many revelations in Sinn and Wild's next story it will make their heads spin :lol: Gabe's return, finding out about Alexin's existance and meeting him and Vaelo, Wild finding out her beloveds real birthname, Gabe falling in love despite what he is.

Sinn
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/s ... ent/simple

Wildsith (likely going to give her a different hairdo soon)
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/s ... ith/simple

Kilauea aka daddy's girl
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/s ... uea/simple

Goofball aka Alexin
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/s ... xin/simple

his ever patient partner Vaelospher
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/s ... her/simple

Alexin's best friend Aishlin
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/s ... lin/simple

Gaberial doesnt show up on armory since he hasnt been played at all untill just earlier

edit : Agh .. forgot Sinn's oldest daughter Kilauea.

Kylah
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter

Unread post by Kylah »

@Gig: That picture is so cool ^^ I'm guessing by the Nightsaber and bow that you decided Valerian's class? :P

@Nef: If you're having trouble with writer's block, just do a trick I use ^^ All you need is a pen (or pencil) and a piece or two of binder paper, or any paper really. Then, just write whatever comes to mind, be it random words, phrases, or some other gibberish...don't worry about grammar or spelling, just...write :D
Trust me, it works great every time I try it, and it doesn't even take too long :)

Oh yeah, and I forgot to mention that in that picture, the Tauren and Night Elf are Sura and Aresha from my latest story :lol:
Also, once I level some of the other story characters some, I'll be adding them to my signature :D Revii is 12 now, but I'm too lazy to add her right now :P I'll probably go and do it when Iraelia gets there, or maybe Lucien
In the meantime, you can see her armory here

Kylah
Signature by me ^^

Nefretiti

Kylah wrote:@Gig: That picture is so cool ^^ I'm guessing by the Nightsaber and bow that you decided Valerian's class? :P

@Nef: If you're having trouble with writer's block, just do a trick I use ^^ All you need is a pen (or pencil) and a piece or two of binder paper, or any paper really. Then, just write whatever comes to mind, be it random words, phrases, or some other gibberish...don't worry about grammar or spelling, just...write :D
Trust me, it works great every time I try it, and it doesn't even take too long :)

Oh yeah, and I forgot to mention that in that picture, the Tauren and Night Elf are Sura and Aresha from my latest story :lol:
Also, once I level some of the other story characters some, I'll be adding them to my signature :D Revii is 12 now, but I'm too lazy to add her right now :P I'll probably go and do it when Iraelia gets there, or maybe Lucien
In the meantime, you can see her armory here
Yeah I will try that although its not really so much writer's block as "Should I really write this?" I know this story isnt one I intend to really share outside of maybe a few friends who are interested but the doubt still sneak in ><.

as I stated in the other thread :) I love Lucien's personality and the two druids put a big smile on my face, they are just perfectly matched as friends.

Silivren
Realm: Sunbeam Ruins, Tamriel, Westeros, Thedas, etc.

Unread post by Silivren »

Soooo I started writing last night at work :lol: - Like REALLY writing. I wrote about 2 pages of the story of Adelita(My now new main since I've finally decided what I like to play) the undead priest.. What caused her to become the way she is and her thought process and that of her lover Baelius the undead warlock :roll: Smacked me in the face at work so I HAD to write it down :lol:

Nefretiti

Vulpixen wrote:Soooo I started writing last night at work :lol: - Like REALLY writing. I wrote about 2 pages of the story of Adelita(My now new main since I've finally decided what I like to play) the undead priest.. What caused her to become the way she is and her thought process and that of her lover Baelius the undead warlock :roll: Smacked me in the face at work so I HAD to write it down :lol:
I hope it didnt hurt too badly .. getting smacked in the face I mean :lol:
We still need to work out how Adel and Suri become friends :D

Silivren
Realm: Sunbeam Ruins, Tamriel, Westeros, Thedas, etc.

Unread post by Silivren »

Nefretiti wrote:
Vulpixen wrote:Soooo I started writing last night at work :lol: - Like REALLY writing. I wrote about 2 pages of the story of Adelita(My now new main since I've finally decided what I like to play) the undead priest.. What caused her to become the way she is and her thought process and that of her lover Baelius the undead warlock :roll: Smacked me in the face at work so I HAD to write it down :lol:
I hope it didnt hurt too badly .. getting smacked in the face I mean :lol:
We still need to work out how Adel and Suri become friends :D

Rofl yes I know and no it didnt hurt TOO bad, the worst thing I got at work was smacking my knee on the cash register :lol:

Kylah
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter

Unread post by Kylah »

Well, from Gig's request, I finally made a picture of the twins' dad, and young Iraelia :D
Here they are:
First, here is why Rae almost always has a rose in her hair in most of the pictures:
and the usual picture of the couple standing together:

Also, I forgot to mention that Rae adopts Lucien because she feels really bad for him, being an orphan, and because she lost her first child at a very young age. I didn't know if it was a boy or a girl until today, when I pasted both Blood elf kids into a picture and decided which looked better :lol: I feel really sorry for Iraelia, I mean, the poor woman has lost so, so much, and yet just keeps going :cry:
And of her with her husband after losing her ^ I didn't think I got the comforting hug-y-ness right, but it's a just first attempt

After that, I discovered that Wowmodelviewer also had random doodads from throughout Azeroth, and decided to make some pictures of Iraelia in the comfort of her own bedroom, with her wolf, Rylah.
Most likely waking up from a bad dream:
Hush...you totally don't notice the vanishing pillow in the corner :roll:

Also, I've noticed that most of the pictures I make about Iraelia end up being sad in some way...I need to give her something to be happy about :P Ok, shutting up now :lol:

Kylah
Signature by me ^^

Airwyn
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Unread post by Airwyn »

Wow Kylah, those pics are all amazing! You're really good with WMV! Poor Iraelia, her story is so sad :(

Kylah
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter

Unread post by Kylah »

Thanks! :D I'm still learning ;)

Kylah
Signature by me ^^

gigandetsgirl
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Airwyn: Thank you! I wish I had Kylah’s talent of actually making the scene look like it came from the game, but I just can’t get backgrounds like her amazing ones. So I just slightly fade out pictures I found on Google of WoW landscaping and hope that everyone is too focused on my characters to notice them much :lol:

Cael: I’m so glad to hear you enjoy so much! :hug:

Nefretiti: I hate writer’s block, too :( I have about 900 words down for that story about Whit and Constantyne, but I’ve hit a point in it where my mind is just drawing a big ol’ blank. I love the thought of Gabe finding love in his new life, after the tragedy in his old one.

All of your characters look wonderful! Kilauea really looks just like her daddy; I can so see her being a daddy’s girl. She and Bastienne would get along great :lol: I love how opposite Alexin and Vaelo look, it’s perfect. I can’t wait to see Gabe, too!

Kylah: I did indeed choose Valerian’s class :lol: I was very torn about it, but once I decided Val’s daughter would fall for Costin, I got this mental image of he and Constantyne having bows raised against one another, their pets at their heels snarling. I thought the black nightsaber (cat) perfectly complimented Whitney (wolf) :lol: And Revii is SO cute!

Again, you have left me in awe of your pictures. Rae’s hubby is so handsome, and I love that his giving her flowers is why she always wears one in her hair. I feel so bad for her, losing her child and then her husband :( And I feel so sorry for her hubby because first he lost one daughter then never got to know the other two. Oh… you’re pulling on my heartstrings! What happened to her?

I have a feeling she and Annemarie would get along very well, they’ve both lost so much :( I’m so glad Anne at least gets Bastien back; now Rae does need something to be happy about!

Vulpixen: I can’t wait to read your story! My best ideas usually hit me at work, too :lol:

Kylah, you did inspire me to do another little image during my downtime, this time with a better background attempt. If any of you have ever read Marvel comic books, they once came out with a “What if?” line that explored possibilities that could have occurred should have certain events turned out differently. Well, this is my “what if?” – if Bastien had survived the attack on Silvermoon, and Annemarie hadn’t miscarried their daughter:

<The Dawntreaders>
Constantyne Whitnee

Airwyn
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Unread post by Airwyn »

Ohhhh cute! Beautiful pic!