Stable ideas for a maybe baby hunter?

Anything related to Hunter pets.
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
Kylah
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Coilfang, Shattered Halls, and moar

Re: Stable ideas for a maybe baby hunter?

Unread post by Kylah »

@Gig: Thank you! how their first daughter was lost is still kind of rough, since I haven't really had time to smooth it out, so bear with me :P

Their daughter was about 5 or 6, so not very old at all, when the family went on a trip to ((insert good zone name here...not sure where yet)) for a sort of vacation. Some time during then, Iraelia and her husband ((who is indeed nameless)) were talking, or eating, or something, and their daughter wandered off to explore the area they were staying in, and was lost ((so she could still be alive, but it's highly doubtful, seeing as how she was so young and had no one to watch for her)). Iraelia and her husband searched for her for the rest of the time staying there, but couldn't afford to stay in the inn or anywhere else any longer and were forced to go home. It made Rae extremely upset, and she blamed herself for not protecting and watching her child more carefully, and that's why she's so protective of the twins/

That's all I have now, but it's pretty rough...the twins don't know about her, because Rae never told them, to keep them from even more sadness :( if you have any ideas on how to make it better, please let me know! I'm glad I can make so touching a story though ^^

I suggest doing that same thing I suggested to Nef to fix your writers' block! it works every time for me :D although you may want to write right after you're done, since you have your mind working at that moment :P

And to get your pictures looking like they came out of the game, I take an alt and take screenshots and past the characters and objects in in Gimp, using lots of layers (one per WMV item) And how did you change the little girl's hair? did you just paint over it? or...?

I'm thinking that Iraelia needs a really close friend to help her be happier, but I'm not sure what :| I'm thinking either one of the trolls from the picture, or maybe Ashran's wife (a Draenei, heh, that would be interesting if her friend was Alliance :lol: ) or perhaps a tauren...I love them so much...so fluffy! :hug: Worgen and Tauren are my favorite races because they're so fluffy and sweet ImageImageImageImageImage
I swear even when I'm like 30 I'm still going to sleep with a stuffed animal or 10 :lol:

And Gig, I need to catch you sometime when you're playing Willoe again ^^ I would like to talk to you in-game again just for fun :mrgreen: unless you don't want to of course :P

Kylah
Signature by me ^^

Nefretiti
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Durotan US,Saurfang, Staghelm

Unread post by Nefretiti »

gigandetsgirl wrote: Nefretiti: I hate writer’s block, too :( I have about 900 words down for that story about Whit and Constantyne, but I’ve hit a point in it where my mind is just drawing a big ol’ blank. I love the thought of Gabe finding love in his new life, after the tragedy in his old one.

All of your characters look wonderful! Kilauea really looks just like her daddy; I can so see her being a daddy’s girl. She and Bastienne would get along great :lol: I love how opposite Alexin and Vaelo look, it’s perfect. I can’t wait to see Gabe, too!
Kilauea is a total daddy's girl her mother often told her she was so much like Sinn they are more like siblings rather than father daughter , she got her love for nature and beasts from him :D and her first pet Borealis (ghostsaber) is the cub of Sinn's beloved spirit beast Sun (Sun is Gondria and I know Ghostsaber is a cat but I dun care :lol:)

I wanted Vaelo and Alexin to be opposites just for the fun of it, they've kinda taken on a life of their own hehe they were originally a "fun side project" but have grown to become some of my favourite characters.

Gabe is much like his brother although after his change to Death Knight he fought it every step of the way, trying to find ways to resist, to free his mind but were not successfull untill the events at Light's Hope where the Ebon Blade were formed and as he had the same goal as Highlord Mograine he elected to remain aligned to the Ebon Blade and aid in their quest.
Once he was freed he set out on a quest to find out what happened to his young son and by a lucky cooincidence he and Alexin were reunited in Booty Bay where Alex and Vaelo lived at the time.
And through that he found out his brother had settled in Dalaran with his family, having initially decided to watch over them from afar he was reluctant to make contact but Alexin and Vaelo convinced him to at the least make himself known which led to a heartfelt and tearful reunion.

A short time later Gabe sets eyes on Alexin and Vaelo's best friend Aishlin and sparks fly between them, Gabe reluctant at first because of what he is and Aishlin's age but soon realized his feelings were answered making it even harder for him to be noble. (where these two go from there I'm not quite sure yet)

Gabe's armory.
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/s ... ial/simple
Don't be afraid to go for your dreams.
Reach for the moon and if you miss it reach out and grab a star.

Nahale
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter

Unread post by Nahale »

Last edited by Nahale on Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:25 am, edited 2 times in total.
Aritria
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Nesingwary (H/A)

Unread post by Aritria »

Sexy Orc is sexy! Also, and blame this on footwear, but I never realized that Orcs have toenails. Awesome detail!

@Nef: I know that writing block is never fun. I find myself, when I'm really in a bind, using writing prompts I find on-line (LiveJournal has an awesome daily function that asks you questions about anything from "What do you sing in the shower?" to "If you could visit any place before you die, where would it be and why?"). I also find myself maybe listening to a piece of music and inspiration strikes. Last night, I was listening to the Bayonetta Game OST, and The Gates of Hell came on, and I found myself instantly transported to Dalaran in a really seedy place in the Underbelly with Arit drinking something strong and catching up with...Old Friends, if you get my drift. She's a Knock Out, if I do say so myself. One of the stories I've posted on here was inspired by a Thunderstorm, the other inspired by Shakespeare's take on King Richard III. Creativity comes and goes. Don't force it, but be open to it when it does strike you.

Speaking of creativity, guys, I've done it again: I've created another alt. Meet Filomena Eventide, a Gilnean Huntress plagued by the Curse. She had a fairly quiet life, as Gilneas had sealed itself off years before. But, with the Cataclysm, they were once again hit by the forces of the Undead of Lorderon, and she had to make a quick decision: Kill, or be killed. So, she decided to kill. Don't know what happens to her parents yet, maybe keep them alive as both Arit's and Aless's parents are both dead. Might be a nice change, have Mother Dearest mail her notes asking if she's brushed her teeth today. Filomena also meets up with Alessira at one point and they fall in love with each other, when that happens, and how that happens, is beyond me at this point, but they become partners at some point in their lives.
Aritria's Adventures in Azeroth or Otherwise

"A bird doesn't sing because it has an answer, it sings because it has a song." - Lou Holtz

Sigs by the beautiful, talented Serenith, Kurenio, and Nili. Rock on, guys!
Avatars by Serenith, Sarah of Soaked, and other avatar artists.

The Pride of Nesingwary
Aritria, the Mother
Killasandra, the Daughter | Alessira, the Sister Adopted | Filomena, the Lover

Nefretiti

Writer's block is horrid although in my case with the story I'm currently working on which I hesitate to post about here for numerous reasons is not so much writer's block as a case of "should I really write this?" even though it is a story I'm writing almost exclusively for the fun of it.
I dont mnd talking about it but prefer to keep that discussion to ims :) mosty to sheild myself from the "oppinions" of some forum goers so feel free to toss me a pm if you wish to know about it :)

I started on Sinn and Wild's next adventure where Alexin,Vaelo and Gabe will all be involved in, as well as Aishlin to some extent.
Sadly though it starts with a double tragedy for Sinn, his younger sister, traumatized from what she had to do towards the end of the second story and because of what her father put her through takes her own life leaving her infant son alone and when they are finally found the boy is weak and near death and unfortunately his life ends before it really begain :(

Aish was originally dwarven and I loved her as a dwarf but no matter how much I love them I just coudnt see a dwarf lass with a belf DK and I really liked the idea of Alex father falling head over heels for his son's best friend :lol: So while helping the gnomes out over in new tinkertown Aish was at the reciving end of a failed experiment causing her to morph into a draenei in body, much of her personality is still that of dwarven Aish so she can drink and swear with the best of em :lol:

Nahale
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter

Unread post by Nahale »

Last edited by Nahale on Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nefretiti

What realms do ya'll play on for the most part? :)
I might have to create some alts and come bug ya's :D

Silivren
Realm: Sunbeam Ruins, Tamriel, Westeros, Thedas, etc.

Unread post by Silivren »

Caelaza wrote:Sexy Orc is sexy! Also, and blame this on footwear, but I never realized that Orcs have toenails. Awesome detail!

@Nef: I know that writing block is never fun. I find myself, when I'm really in a bind, using writing prompts I find on-line (LiveJournal has an awesome daily function that asks you questions about anything from "What do you sing in the shower?" to "If you could visit any place before you die, where would it be and why?"). I also find myself maybe listening to a piece of music and inspiration strikes. Last night, I was listening to the Bayonetta Game OST, and The Gates of Hell came on, and I found myself instantly transported to Dalaran in a really seedy place in the Underbelly with Arit drinking something strong and catching up with...Old Friends, if you get my drift. She's a Knock Out, if I do say so myself. One of the stories I've posted on here was inspired by a Thunderstorm, the other inspired by Shakespeare's take on King Richard III. Creativity comes and goes. Don't force it, but be open to it when it does strike you.

Speaking of creativity, guys, I've done it again: I've created another alt. Meet Filomena Eventide, a Gilnean Huntress plagued by the Curse. She had a fairly quiet life, as Gilneas had sealed itself off years before. But, with the Cataclysm, they were once again hit by the forces of the Undead of Lorderon, and she had to make a quick decision: Kill, or be killed. So, she decided to kill. Don't know what happens to her parents yet, maybe keep them alive as both Arit's and Aless's parents are both dead. Might be a nice change, have Mother Dearest mail her notes asking if she's brushed her teeth today. Filomena also meets up with Alessira at one point and they fall in love with each other, when that happens, and how that happens, is beyond me at this point, but they become partners at some point in their lives.

A belf/worgen lesbian couple. I approve! I'm sure its also never been done before and its actually a really cute idea :D

Kylah
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter

Unread post by Kylah »

@Nef: I love the idea of Aish being a dwarf in a draenei's body ^^ That's going to be interesting :lol: Also I play on Coilfang (Alliance with one or two horde) and Shattered Halls (Horde) both US of course ;) I'd be happy to be bugged, since most of my friends are back on the server I raid on ^^

@Nahale: I loved your most recent story! You're a great writer :mrgreen:

@Cael: You say that both Arit and Aless' parents are dead, but isn't the Blood elf in your signature called "The Mother" Arit's mom? :o or am I just totally off? :P

Kylah
Signature by me ^^

Nefretiti

Recent circumstances has me looking for new homes for a number of my story characters .. ugh .. so I may look into placing one on either of those realms despite the pvp status .. I've had bad experiences with PvP realms in the past.

it depends abit really, the realm they are currently on .. I have no friends left there and I've had a really horrid couple of days so I figure enough is enough.

Kylah
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter

Unread post by Kylah »

@Nef I hope things get better for you :(

I also forgot to mention that with a sudden burst of inspiration, I thought up a new stable theme/character idea last night that I rather like already ^^ A female troll hunter of mixed heritage (I'm thinking bloodscalp/gurubashi on her father's side, and drakkari/amani on her mothers, but adopted into the darkspear, but idk yet) she doesn't understand what troll gods to believe in because she was told of all of them. Her pet theme is troll gods (like a rhino for Akali, the drakkari rhino god, etc), spirits, like olm the wise, and arcturis, and just trollish pets when I ran out :P I have the entire list if you guys want me to copy and paste it in ^^ She also didn't go looking for her pets (few of my hunters actually hunt for their pets) they just showed up when she needed them, and she thought it was a blessing or warning from their respective loa :D

Kylah
Signature by me ^^

Nefretiti

Kylah wrote:@Nef I hope things get better for you :(

I also forgot to mention that with a sudden burst of inspiration, I thought up a new stable theme/character idea last night that I rather like already ^^ A female troll hunter of mixed heritage (I'm thinking bloodscalp/gurubashi on her father's side, and drakkari/amani on her mothers, but adopted into the darkspear, but idk yet) she doesn't understand what troll gods to believe in because she was told of all of them. Her pet theme is troll gods (like a rhino for Akali, the drakkari rhino god, etc), spirits, like olm the wise, and arcturis, and just trollish pets when I ran out :P I have the entire list if you guys want me to copy and paste it in ^^ She also didn't go looking for her pets (few of my hunters actually hunt for their pets) they just showed up when she needed them, and she thought it was a blessing or warning from their respective loa :D
I know the pet griefing is widespread but what I really want is a realm with at least one friend on .. I'm tired of developing these characters alone and on my mainrealm there isnt really much interest in the "rp" part of the game.
So right now I'm not sure what I will do or where I'll go with them, some may go to Hellscream, one or two possibly on Wyrmrest Accord but nothing is set in stone.

on a better note though, I like that idea :) I'm certain she will be interesting to develop.
Me I've started abit on my mains older brother who is a mage.
He is accomplished and is often asked to mentor younger mages which he usually does as long as his students are male but one day after he has been retired from his teaching position for awhile he is asked to take on a new student, he agrees unaware of what this will do to his life :lol:
Said student is none other than Isenoth a feisty and determined draenei lady, she knows what she wants and usually gets it and she has her sights set on her mentor :lol:
Poor guy wont know what hit him :D

Kylah
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter

Unread post by Kylah »

Nefretiti wrote:
Kylah wrote:All the stuff I wrote :D
I know the pet griefing is widespread but what I really want is a realm with at least one friend on .. I'm tired of developing these characters alone and on my mainrealm there isnt really much interest in the "rp" part of the game.
So right now I'm not sure what I will do or where I'll go with them, some may go to Hellscream, one or two possibly on Wyrmrest Accord but nothing is set in stone.

on a better note though, I like that idea :) I'm certain she will be interesting to develop.
Me I've started abit on my mains older brother who is a mage.
He is accomplished and is often asked to mentor younger mages which he usually does as long as his students are male but one day after he has been retired from his teaching position for awhile he is asked to take on a new student, he agrees unaware of what this will do to his life :lol:
Said student is none other than Isenoth a feisty and determined draenei lady, she knows what she wants and usually gets it and she has her sights set on her mentor :lol:
Poor guy wont know what hit him :D
:lol: Well that will be interesting to read about :P

I haven't actually had too much ganking/griefing etc. on Coilfang, since it's a quiet little server...I've sometimes gone into a city (on Alliance at least...my only horde there is Wykk, who isn't quite as played as my ally there) and trade won't have a single post for sometimes an hour :D Shattered halls I think is horde dominated, because I never see that many alliance there...I haven't been to the molten front yet, as Kylah (65 atm) is my highest on coilfang, but seeing as how there aren't that many people I don't imagine it would be too bad :P If you decide to drop by and say hi just let me know :mrgreen: I also usually don't rp "out loud", like literally walking everywhere, or talking IC unless I'm on an rp server (last one I was on was moon guard...good server, but...goldshire :? ) I generally just talk to myself or rp with friends in vent/party chat ;)

Edit: I'm also working on my first wow machinima! yay! :D

Kylah
Signature by me ^^

Nefretiti

I may make an alt to say hi at least, get a feel for the realms see if I enjoy it :)

right now I'm working on Sinn and Gabe's reunion, soon the old guy is going to get the shock of his life when it turns out his wife was carrying twins and neither of them was aware of it (has happened but its rare :D)

Kylah
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter

Unread post by Kylah »

Awesome!

That would be a pretty big shock :P poor guy :D

Kylah
Signature by me ^^

Nefretiti

hehe very big shock but welcome nontheless since Sinn is a big softie and loves kids, he just never thought he would have any .. boy is he wrong :lol:

Nahale
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter

Unread post by Nahale »

Last edited by Nahale on Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Aritria
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Nesingwary (H/A)

Unread post by Aritria »

Vulpixen wrote:A belf/worgen lesbian couple. I approve! I'm sure its also never been done before and its actually a really cute idea :D
Thanks! I was going to put her with Aless, as when I started playing her, I thought to myself, "Good Thespis, she's a straight up lesbian!", and it just kinda stuck. Fil's more Bi-sexual, but she could also be bi-factional as well. Or, we can have a love triangle going on with Killa/Fil romance, Aless/Fil romance, and Aless/Killa hating each other because their sisters and want what the other can't have. The ideas, they be rollin' in, mon! Killa had a fling with a former superior, and he didn't turn out the best. She just wants to live her life, now that she's had closure with her fling. But, a triangle could be really fun to think about.
Kylah wrote:@Cael: You say that both Arit and Aless' parents are dead, but isn't the Blood elf in your signature called "The Mother" Arit's mom? :o or am I just totally off? :P
That is Arit! Arit's the biological mother of Killasandra, but the adopted mother of Aless. Arit's parents were killed when the Scourge broke into Quel'Thalas for the Sunwell's power. Aless' were killed in an unfortunate refugee caravan incident in the Barrens, that too has found itself into the written word. I know, it might seem confusing, and my sig doesn't really help. :lol:

As for your Troll Huntress concept, I love it! You can do Raptors, Crabs, Wind Serpents, Parrots, Eagles, Tallstriders, Hyenas, Wolves, Dragonhawks, Bears, Cats (maybe a Lynx?), Carrion Birds, Boars, Turtles, Crocolisks, and Arcturis. :lol:
Aritria's Adventures in Azeroth or Otherwise

"A bird doesn't sing because it has an answer, it sings because it has a song." - Lou Holtz

Sigs by the beautiful, talented Serenith, Kurenio, and Nili. Rock on, guys!
Avatars by Serenith, Sarah of Soaked, and other avatar artists.

The Pride of Nesingwary
Aritria, the Mother
Killasandra, the Daughter | Alessira, the Sister Adopted | Filomena, the Lover

Nefretiti

Nahale wrote:@Kylah - as someone who always had trouble in English classes, that means a lot to me :D Can't wait to see your machinima!

@Nef - Nahale's on Nesingwary US (I plan to eventually move him to the forum guild, after sufficient introduction on the forums here). Finished your part 2 today, it was great :)
Glad you enjoyed the stories :) I'm working on part 3 with them right now .. but when I finish I cant say :lol:

Kylah
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter

Unread post by Kylah »

I started writing about my new troll hunter! It will be an on-going story, kind of like a pet journal, except not a journal, and the pets she will be getting will be set (I have a list of what I want her to get)

The thread is here:She of Four Tribes

I think if may need a better name, but I can fix that later :P If you like it, be sure to check back for more chapters later! :D Although since I like you guys I may tell you here anyways :lol:

Kylah
Signature by me ^^