Obligatory "Where are you, rare pets?" Magic Luck Thread

Anything related to Hunter pets.
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
Sarantha
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Runetotem

Re: Obligatory "Where are you, rare pets?" Magic Luck Thread

Unread post by Sarantha »

King Krush luck? :D
Part of Dark Magics, lvl 25 Horde guild, casual, helpful, don't raid, mostly help people and hunt pets.
Part of Dynasty, lvl 25 Alliance guild, casual and hardcore (your choice, no one forces you to raid, but you can), very helpful
Come on over if interested (Runetotem US, Horde name Sarantha, Ally name Ellysetta or Valeraud)
Serenith
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US, Moon Guard US

Unread post by Serenith »

Please don't fail me Magic Luck Thread....

I've helped rehome many things, and helped out people who struggled with their challenge tames. Is it really too much to ask for a Madexx in a color I desire? I've only seen the black and red so far, but I would really like to have a green, blue, or even bronze. Pretty please let the next one I see be one of them! I will be very good to them, and give them cuddles and feed them treats they don't even need :D

Adorable avatar by the very talented Lupisdarkmoon! Thanks!

Unggoy
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Eredar

Unread post by Unggoy »

Being a nerd, playing some MTG while waiting for Zaricotl to pop up.

/yawn
Meggers
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Sargeras US

Unread post by Meggers »

I tamed Kirix today! (IDC if it isnt unique, it made me happy to get that bugger) Sad thing is I missed Deth (though I helped a gobby huntress get him and she was very happy about that, my hunter is a Draenei :P ) Still no Magria! Booo.
ImageImage
lilaughingwolf
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Zul'gin

Unread post by lilaughingwolf »

Ok, ty sooo much...yet again lucky thread.
Last night my husband was in Molt Front and suddenly my screen lit up with him freaking out for me to come there NOW (as he put it) purplex and headed there to find he was protecting Deth' for me. So with him to root (druid root FTW on the tame no killing herself or me) and one other hunter we started the dance. Me and the other hunter got on either side and kited her back and forth while my husband rooted if she got too close. It was totaly fun we laughed out butts off cause she got us all once do to not paying attention at one time or another. So I can proudly now say ALL 25 pet slots are full and there is no longer a pet I am looking for! I havnt thought of a name for her yet but Im sure one will come soon

((oh and thanks to the allie Warr who came and helpped with the last blows...I didnt get to see your name but I am assumeing you might be a Petopian because of what you did...if you are, thank you for last night on Zuluhed, even know I am not of your faction...you rock.)

Now just to tame Skoll for my hubby and get Deth' for our dear friend (the other hunter from last night) we will all be very thankful :)
Meggers

Unread post by Meggers »

Still looking for magria and decided to check up on Madexx...found bronze the other day but I'm not in love with the skin. Was hoping for blue/green.
ImageImage
Nubhorns
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: WrA

Unread post by Nubhorns »

My grind for the Fox Kit is absolutely miserable so far! It can't be that bad, can it?

I admit I haven't been hardcore farming or anything, about 75/100 kills a day just running around doing dailies and popping out for the occasional battleground, but I'm getting closeish to 700 kills here and I've seen hide nor hair of the darned thing. I tamed one of the foxes, had spontaneous dance parties, helped people with dailies, grumbled quietly at the people who rushed ahead of me to steal a fox(two people now, haha) and I think I've done everything short of offering sacrifices to the Baradin Fox gods. I've made close to 100g on teeth alone and I have the map memorized down to the fishing node spawn points, I swear.

Magic threeeaaad. :'(

|| deviantART || armory || magistream ||

Mozag
Realm: Several on EU.

Unread post by Mozag »

Nubhorns wrote:My grind for the Fox Kit is absolutely miserable so far! It can't be that bad, can it?

I admit I haven't been hardcore farming or anything, about 75/100 kills a day just running around doing dailies and popping out for the occasional battleground, but I'm getting closeish to 700 kills here and I've seen hide nor hair of the darned thing. I tamed one of the foxes, had spontaneous dance parties, helped people with dailies, grumbled quietly at the people who rushed ahead of me to steal a fox(two people now, haha) and I think I've done everything short of offering sacrifices to the Baradin Fox gods. I've made close to 100g on teeth alone and I have the map memorized down to the fishing node spawn points, I swear.

Magic threeeaaad. :'(
I echo your pain Nub. I'm going on what? a week? of grinding every single day for hours for the elusive black tabby. I don't even want the thing anymore, but now it's a matter of pride, since I've wasted so much time here. I was grinding every day, non-stop at various locations in Hillsbrad. Once I got bored of killing yetis (around 5000 kills), I moved on to the gnolls, which have now started to make me feel slightly sick (after around 5000 kills also, give or take a few), and am now standing in front of the quest mob that has the "highest drop rate" according to Wowhead. I've made 2000 gold by selling the greens and the cloth that drops. I've tried pulling out my lucky pets, to no avail. I've cried, begged and danced. And the ridiculous cat hasn't even appeared on any of the AHs. Please lucky thread, I BEG OF YOU, let me have the cat so I can leave this awful, awful place and never return! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Clou
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter
Realm: Area 52, Wyrmrest Accord, Moonguard

Unread post by Clou »

Maddexxxxx :c She spawned once (in Bronze) and a guildy killed her. Still waitin' on Green or Blue. Or Red, maybe.

/rolls

EDIT: Just got Karkin <3 I was at the North spawn point; there was a Draenei Shaman there too - she went AFK, so I was killing the mobs that were beating on her as they spawned - and he popped. Tame, Silence the barrage, Tame-Zerking macro, and I was left with a happy little crabby :3 Now to derp around for a few hours until I can camp for Skarr

(12.15pm server time, on Dentarg US, for those also camping)
Rhyku
Realm: Skywall

Unread post by Rhyku »

looking for the red madexx! Please come find a home with me!
Clou
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter

Unread post by Clou »

Karkin spawned again at around 6.38 - and still no sign of Maddex

People keep taking their spiders out and setting my NPCScan off :c
Meggers

Unread post by Meggers »

Magriaaaaa where are youuuu

-edit-

Omgosh! I just went to look after searching for madexx and there she was waiting for me! -pets kitty-
ImageImage
Clou
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter

Unread post by Clou »

No sign of either Karks or Skarr since my last post. We sure it's a 6-8 hour respawn? Cause it's been over 12 hours with no sign from either (I've not left the spot for the whole time, my cache is clear, and my sound is on in the background (NPCScan, obvs) In range of both potential spawn points.

I'm sleepy. I'll wait this long, and it'll be Karks again /grumble. My guildies question my sanity.

EDIT: She just spaaawned <3 MAGICAL THREAD. I LOVES YOU.

Good gravy, I'm shaking.

7.05am server time Dentarg US
meepitco
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Nessingway- Main (H) Mannoroth- Secondary (A)

Unread post by meepitco »

We meet again, magic thread.
I have been on and off camping Jadefang, and she would be a nice addition to my massive stables. I promise to take care of her and mini squee, and we would be the best of friends.
Regards,
Meep~
Edit:
I love you MLT.

Click the picture, it takes you to my deviantart.

Tumblr is here.

Rhyku
Realm: Skywall

Unread post by Rhyku »

still no sign of red madexx.... in what feels like a week but in reality 2 days.... please madexx I NEEDS YOU!!!
Qadesh

Unread post by Qadesh »

Dear Ban'thalos:

I have only seen you once in the wild, and dead at that. Why not be friends with me? My stable has room for you and it is very cozy and warm; you will have lots of other pets to play with. The mounts are nice, too.

It took two dreams of you to realize you belong in my stable. I'm taking that as an omen that next time we meet you will be by my side. ;)

Thanks to Vephriel for the signature!

Qadesh

Unread post by Qadesh »

Thank you Magic Luck Thread!!

After I last posted, I began my camp for Ban'thalos. Think I *may* have just missed him shortly afterwards -- but I got him now! I logged out long enough to clear my cache and occupy myself with housework and such. NPCScan went off a few short minutes ago, giving me a heart attack. I died repeatedly, last time only because I set of frost trap instead of freezing. :roll: Then I attempted once more, with a rogue from the opposite faction in a known ganking guild nearby. I got Banny in the nick of time. I'm still shaking. :lol:

Now my spirit beast collection is finished! :headbang:

Thanks to Vephriel for the signature!

Meggers

Unread post by Meggers »

Thanks for Magria MLT! Curious if you could pass a Loque or Green/Blue Madexx my way. :)
ImageImage
Clou
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter

Unread post by Clou »

Still no sign on Maddex over here - in any color. I've yet to ever see her in the wild; alive or dead. I barely ever see anyone with her, too.

But I got me a banana spider earlier; despite the valiant efforts of the rather angry worm who was near by. I'd seen her last night, but two other Hunters were already there, so I just stayed and watched. They didn't know what they were doing at first, and got roflstomped, but one of 'em worked it out and got her in the end. I /cheered and /bowed and rolled off.

Logged on this morning and went to her spawn, on the offchance she was there (these forums, and their stories of how poor banana spider is the most killed on their server cause of her unfortunate spawn location made me want to 'save' her - despite the fact my sever is mostly dead, so people just leave her be). And she was there :3 Plopped an ice trap down and pulled with Concussive, then flailed into the swimming lava pool, popped Deterrence, and my Tame Beast/Zerking macro. Kinda derped up with not noticing the trash nearby, so that worm did his OMGDEATH RUN AWAY move while I was trying to jump out of the lava - getting me down to about 20K xD But Banana got right on him, and taught him a lesson >:D

I have one trouble now - I said I'd just go for Kirix, and Deth, but... eh. I can't resist challenges. Buuut I don't have the stable space for them all :c And I don't have any pets I can really get rid of. Merp.
Talaridan
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Moon Guard (US, Horde)

Unread post by Talaridan »

Zaricotl,

Please come home with me! I will not kill you like so many mean people have done. I will feed you and show you off, and treat you like the lovely bird you are.

Spawn for Khi! She needs her lovely desert vulture. :hug: