Rant Thread

Miyon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Currently on hiatus

Re: Rant Thread

Unread post by Miyon »

Hello, my name is Miyon, and I have mononucleosis.

Pokemon X/Y FC: 1779-1244-0605

Nili
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Khadgar EU

Unread post by Nili »

Aww you caught Mono? You been out kissing boys again? :P
Get well soon Miyon <3

Thanks to Zhuge for the pretty siggy and avatarz
Nili's cavez Wishlist: Nilia Pgymy.CB Thunder. CB Daydream.
realm: 179 (hunter: 10)

Atalanta
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Daggerspine/Frostwhisper EU

Unread post by Atalanta »

I don't know what's happening to me. :(

Druid // Hunter

"There is only one God and his name is Death. And there is only one thing we say to Death: Not today."

cowmuflage
Petopia Artist
Realm: dath remar

Unread post by cowmuflage »

cowmuflage wrote:I should'nt of picked my cat up I really should not of. I think it's going to stain my shirt :S

And it did mostly come out. Never pick up 20+ year old cats they can't control things very well at that age!
Samskeyti
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Steamwheedle Cartel EU

Unread post by Samskeyti »

Today I drove for the first time on my own, through the snow to my meeting place for my committee. Noone was there. I called my secretary and she actually forgot to tell me that everyone cancelled so she cancelled the meeting. So I drove back again, through the snow. Had some parking troubles but no car got hit.
Miyon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Miyon »

Nili wrote:Aww you caught Mono? You been out kissing boys again? :P
Get well soon Miyon <3
Heeey! :< I am as faithful as a bird.
I don't feel very sick, but I am tired all the time.

Wassa
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Wassa »

New raid group wants to use skype for raiding.

I'm sowwy, but I could hear everything in your house while the group was talking. I could hear your grunts every few seconds. Just you typing I could hear your keyboard clicking. I DO NOT want to hear this all raid. I'll get a headache. Please can we use vent instead? Is push to talk really going to "slow down" our raiding as they put it when I asked why we aren't using vent.

I already don't like this group and we haven't even started raiding yet, ugh.

I give up.

A rare visitor to this forum now that I don't play WoW anymore, but forever a Petopian.

Lisaara
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lisaara »

Hating everything and everyone right now.....

LisaaraPokefarm
Sig Credits: Lisaara, Ashaine

Atalanta
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

I ran out of Rescue Remedy a week ago, and boy am I feeling it. Shaking, sweating and feeling nervous almost ALL the time without it. I know it's probably bad to rely on it so much, but it really REALLY helps. I hope my order gets here soon, I hate feeling so anxious. :(

Edit: @Jessibelle :hug:

Druid // Hunter

"There is only one God and his name is Death. And there is only one thing we say to Death: Not today."

Lisaara
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lisaara »

Atalanta wrote:I ran out of Rescue Remedy a week ago, and boy am I feeling it. Shaking, sweating and feeling nervous almost ALL the time without it. I know it's probably bad to rely on it so much, but it really REALLY helps. I hope my order gets here soon, I hate feeling so anxious. :(

Edit: @Jessibelle :hug:
:hug: It was one of those nights that I just wanted to go back to bed, yanno?

1. Half the raid didnt show up for DS10 so we were deciding on a raid to do.
2. RL wanted to do Firelands. I suggested OS25 3D and TK since they're easier and we wont need to pug 5 people for it. I got yelled at.
3. We ended up doing BH10 then going to Firelands. Internet crapped out in the middle of Firelands. FML....

Dontcha hate days like that?

LisaaraPokefarm
Sig Credits: Lisaara, Ashaine

Sukurachi
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: The Scryers (Horde), Argent Dawn (Alliance)

Unread post by Sukurachi »

stupid doctor's appointment.

get up, have breakfast, spend an hour on the highway, damned traffic, accident in the tunnel, yet another hour of subway and bus once I hit the city, get to my appointment.. and the doctor is late, of course. what else is new.

wait for an hour and a half... see doctor, sends me off to have my blood pressure taken, everything is hunky dory... except I'm starting to get hungry now... it's nearly 1 in the afternoon. I ate breakfast at 7:30...

I get out of the hospital and nearly fall flat on my face.

I had a full-on attack of hypoglycemia. if I hadn't waited so long at the doctor's, I'd have been fine. crawled into the nearest restaurant, ordered something sweet, and a couple bagels. then sat in a daze, shaking, for a half hour staring out the restaurant window.

I have to get one of those diabetic medic-alert bracelets.
I know that if this happens again and I faint on the street no one will stop, they'll just assume I'm some drunk or druggy and walk on by.

A bit of palindromic wisdom:
"Step on no pets!"
Casual player.. don't raid, don't PvP. Suffer from extreme altitis
I love pets - combat or non.
<That Kind of Orc> guild on The Scryers, small, casual LGBT and friends guild, join us Horde-side.

Makoes
Realm: Arathor-Alliance / Nesingwary-horde / WrA-Alliance

Unread post by Makoes »

/sigh

Forgot to take chicken out of the freezer yesterday, remembered about it at noon, took it out and left it on the counter hoping it would be thawed in time for dinner. Nope, was still to frozen. so, finally thawed enough to put it in oven at 8:15, but that means it wont be done in time for Mikayla to eat some before bed, so went to inact back-up dinner idea for her. PB&J! Only, her breads all gone?!? inspection of crusts in the garbage show that her daddy was eating it for breakfast...I bought him the rye bread he wanted, I bought him the sourdough english muffins he wanted, i told him that bread I bought for Mikayla was for HER...WTF is he eating HER bread when he still has LOTS of his own Fing bread stuff?!?

Not very happy with him now...will try to speak with him calmly tonight about it and why he ate her bread... Which is going to be hard to do since its "that time" for me and I tend to feel very violent when things go wrong around "this time". Deep breaths. Atleast I uncovered another box of baby fruit cereal bars and a bunch of organic baby veggie puree packs. I do need to go grocery shopping tomorrow, cuz normally we do have better food then...snacks and sandwhiches as back-up.

Just feeling grrrr arggg about the bread being gone.

Silent as night, silent as death, silent as your last breath
~~~
Interested in HARPG? Check out Marandian's
~~~
(Closed)FR gems: (Click here for details)
My DeviantART/My Petopia art thread
~~~
I cry inside every day, as common courtesy withers away. Are you part of the problem or will you help it grow?

Miyon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Miyon »

Sukurachi wrote:stupid doctor's appointment.

get up, have breakfast, spend an hour on the highway, damned traffic, accident in the tunnel, yet another hour of subway and bus once I hit the city, get to my appointment.. and the doctor is late, of course. what else is new.

wait for an hour and a half... see doctor, sends me off to have my blood pressure taken, everything is hunky dory... except I'm starting to get hungry now... it's nearly 1 in the afternoon. I ate breakfast at 7:30...

I get out of the hospital and nearly fall flat on my face.

I had a full-on attack of hypoglycemia. if I hadn't waited so long at the doctor's, I'd have been fine. crawled into the nearest restaurant, ordered something sweet, and a couple bagels. then sat in a daze, shaking, for a half hour staring out the restaurant window.

I have to get one of those diabetic medic-alert bracelets.
I know that if this happens again and I faint on the street no one will stop, they'll just assume I'm some drunk or druggy and walk on by.
You really should get one of those medic-alerts.. That can be dangerous, and I, no matter how cynical, do not believe everyone would have just walked straight past you if you were to fall over. I know the world is fucked up, but still. Is your medical stuff hard to bring along on trips that can be longer than foreseen?

Atalanta
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

I know that you're jealous, but please lay off. I hate it when my friends think they've got my attention 100% of the time, 24/7. I'm not allowed to spend time with other people if I want? :(

Druid // Hunter

Tufak
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Feathermoon

Unread post by Tufak »

Sunday night, Faulks threw up. Monday, Hawke had diarrhea. Tuesday, I develop a fever. Wednesday, Faulks and Dy have diarrhea and my fever returns. Today, so far Faulks, Dy and I all have diarrhea.

Sickness needs to go away!

Where characters come to life...
http://homelyletters.livejournal.com/
My dragon babies: http://dragcave.net/user/Tufak

Sonata
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Tarren Mill, Bloodhoof.

Unread post by Sonata »

Tablet died again! I swear it hates me. Besides that I can't get over the fact that every digital art I produce looks so messy compared to my traditional pencil and paper. Kick me for this please, I bash my art enough thinking that each piece is a...insert bad word here.
Also considering to buy a new tablet, suggestions?

Should be studying for a test but I'm just browsing tumblr...I'll clear it, somehow! Also my hairdresser has a obsession with Tiger&Bunny on a subconscious level, because she made my hair look like Barnaby's. I bet she has never heard of it but, pretty cool. Now if only my hair was blonde and I had glasses.

I want to hug someone! Give me hugs! *hugs people for Sonnie is hug deprived*

"I'm in SPAAAAACE"

Makoes
Realm: Arathor-Alliance / Nesingwary-horde / WrA-Alliance

Unread post by Makoes »

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Silent as night, silent as death, silent as your last breath
~~~
Interested in HARPG? Check out Marandian's
~~~
(Closed)FR gems: (Click here for details)
My DeviantART/My Petopia art thread
~~~
I cry inside every day, as common courtesy withers away. Are you part of the problem or will you help it grow?

Chimera
Realm: Nesingwary (H), Silver Hand (A), Moon Guard (A)

Unread post by Chimera »

/sigh Janie seemed to be getting better from her respitory infection till last night when stepdad attacked me complaining that the hydro bill is high because of me, well no fcking wonder im trying to keep Janie and Tamika healthy, they're both shorthairs, we have no insulation in the underground which is the floor below us, they cant just simple snuggle under blankets or throw a sweater on to stay warm and Janie is just a mere kitten, 16 bloody weeks old with a respitory infection and has been through $200 of medication to prevent it from turning into a secondary and more severe infection.

You bitch that im costing us the hydro bill and thats fine but you dont think of the reasons why which is to get her healthy again, keep tamika from getting sick since if she gets a respitory infection, its a lot harder to cure a rat then a cat and you treat her like garbage anyways since you feel all rats are lower then trash on the respect scale and would rather let her die then have inexpensive treatment done which isnt hard at all to begin with if you catch it just as its starting but its even easier to prevent it in the first place. And guess what? because of your attack on me i didnt use the heat last night and now the three of us have stuffy noses and sneezing.

Janie sneezed ALL night long, im sneezing now that im out of bed, and poor tamika, while shes only sneezing occassionally, shouldnt be sneezing at all and i had to put vicks rub on both of their necks right below where their heads are connected so they dont eat it and so they can breathe and have the mucus in their throats broken up. Janie hasnt cought and wheezed and hacked for several days now and today she just had a coughing fit.

The agreement on the adoption papers is that we give Janie proper attention to illness. That isnt just to make sure you buy the right medication when she needs it, its in general. And even if there wasnt papers, its bloody common sense. She has a cat cold, cat colds are dangerous, colds by nature are a result of cold weather, why the fck would you let her go with a cold a friggin night without warmth. Her immune system is already suppressed by the antibiotics, stop making it worse.

Frostmarrow by LupisDarkmoon

| Dragon Cave | Magistream | Flight Rising |

Worba
Realm: Uther, Zangarmarsh, Shu'halo, Fenris, Quel'Thalas+
Location: In Sethekk Halls, bothering Anzu (90 runs and counting)

Unread post by Worba »

Have you and your stepdad looked into a wood stove? We use two of them and they save us a chunk of $$$ on the heating bill.

If that's not an option, space heaters can also help - I use a cube sized Titan model; it's only about 6" high but cranks out heat like a champ and is quite safe.

Just a thought.
Chimera
Realm: Nesingwary (H), Silver Hand (A), Moon Guard (A)

Unread post by Chimera »

i bought a mini ceramic heater that is the same as what my bf bought and its absolutely amazing, amazing. But as usual stepdad attacked me for buying it and wont let me use it in my room. we cant return it, some retarded policy with the people, best we get for their stuff is free years warranty with it but cant return or exchange. stepdad said he'd buy it off me and use it in the shop since they have no heat in that place but he hasnt and it continues to sit in its box on the floor in the diningroom.

my room is too small for a space heater but he says that electric is retartedly more expensive then heating which is one of the reasons why im not allowed to use my heater. we also cant trust using a large heater because Janie gets into everything. the one i bought is small and can be placed in a variety of areas but he professes that its in the co-ops blackbook that we arent allowed room heaters because they'll catch fire but personally i think, if it is in the book, its cause the co-op wants us to use their built in heaters. more fires happen here from stoves being left unchecked then mini heaters. we havent had one mini heater accident in the entire time this co-op has existed.

he wont use a heater in the main house either because he claims its always too hot in here which is why he biatched at me for the hydro bill when i only ever turn the heat on in my room, any heat registers thats on in other parts of the house is because of him because i only ever stay in my room, i dont need to sit in the livingroom for anything, i have my own tv and my computers in my room. he also biatched that the reason why hes so hot is cause hes always working in the cold and all his stress has fried his nerves yet he biatches to me that its too hot cause i keep the heat on when its ice fcking cold in the livingroom and hes complaining its arid and causing him to sweat.

i cant win no matter the argument, he attacks every sort of reasoning i have. and believe me, ive thought about moving, ive tried to move, ive been trying for a year now but family is always like 'if your going to move in you have to a) get rid of pets and pay high rent, b) get rid of rat and pay high rent, or c) sorry we dont have room for you. bf's place is a tiny no-pet allowed 2 bedroom apartment and they have 2 cats there (the suit is among a few whos owned by someone else who doesnt care if they have pets or not but the landlord of the building will kick them out if he finds out) so adding another cat and a rat who will surley be killed from stress or cause a cat got in there is unthinkable.

i wouldnt move in anyways unless it was pet friendly because they arent allowed to go on the balconey, they like to climb so they'll be seen easily if they go on the balcony so they never get to see outside and Janie loves sitting in window sills so she wont be allowed to do that if she was to start living there. personally i think its inhumane to keep them from getting fresh air and sun but its not like they have the money to move out of there nor the will to give the cats up. the cats would be heartbroken also, they're so attatched to my bf he's pretty much one of them. to split them up would probably cause some major damage from stress and depression. they get very needy when hes gone for just 2 days to come see me at my house, they react like its been a couple weeks which is kinda funny to watch cause they crawl all over him and lie on his backpack and jacket and complain at him that he wasnt there to give them love and attention.

Frostmarrow by LupisDarkmoon

| Dragon Cave | Magistream | Flight Rising |