Just saying

Chakori
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter

Just saying

Unread post by Chakori »

This can be moved support seemed to suit it better since it relates to rules and forum use.

I hate having to say sorry in every post I follow the rules; I don't swear, I don't point fingers, I don't post naked people all over the palce .... I don't derail topics ... Don't link bad sites ....
Yeah I may sometimes come off harsh I know and accept that just a few things grind my gears and I'm sure I'm not the only one. Like example; 'AMDSHAD I WANT MORE PET SLOTS!' < That really bothers me and makes me hate the Hunter class we have 25 leave it at that and be greatful end of yes it would be nice but we didn't need the 10232910392 posts about it c: (yey made up large numbers cas i cba to look at them anymore.) And yes I believe on one I just bluntly said NO end of and went into how greedy we were becoming as a class blah blah blah blabh.
And I know I ramble on alot right there is a good example ... I know I don't use PERFECT grammer all the time or spelling .... Or caps ... Or English for that matter and I'm BRITISH! (yeah thats right I can't even type it I'm that amazing!?)
But do we really need to be so touchy on the forums about everything?
Theres been alot posted on here that offends me and I think its only when its mass posted I actully say anything about it ... But Ive seen some kick off from one tiny word :c
I don't say lets make swearing ok ... Its never ok I hardly swear irl unless Im mad about something or hurt myself ...
But I woulda thought by now people would have the common sence to understand people have different points of view and maybe JUST maybe we let a few things slide ... Like say someone made a joke about women ... Like 'oh get back in the kitchen' Yeah it can be taken as a offence ... Or you could go 'Not my fault women do everything better then men' OR EVEN! Ignore it like most people do >.>

Ive seen this forum turn into a hate forum way to much ... Can we all just sit back and have fun ... If you don't like something or you find something REALLY like REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEALLY offensive ... Mail the poster don't make public drama. No one wants to see public drama.

Like Im pritty sure someone or a few people will not like this post and yeah I expect a few replys like oh I don't agree .. Guess what?! Not everyone in the world thinks the same and I will welcome the comments and other peoples view on this matter.
Just have some common sence and have respect for each other ... I'm sick of being scared to post something incase of a ban ... Heck this might ban me but if I get banned for having a point of view maybe Mania should close half the forum down and have it as a help forum where you can only talk about WoW and you can only be the best spec and only have the best pets ...
I loved how the forum use to be we all had good DEBATES! Not fights DEBATES! Not everything is a fight so don't turn it into one ... What I like someone else might hate life goes on ....

So please can we all seem more welcoming and friendly Im scared to even talk to a few people sometimes ... Yeah I find some stupid others annoying and this im 100% sure on I am sure someone of a few people feel the exact same way about me. They may hate me but i reaspect them and love the fact they have their own point of view

Now I have rambled on alot here and if its to long for you to read well I am sorry no short versions in my rambles :c

No wait I guess TLDR: Stop making drama and fights. And understand we are all different and like different things. Relax have fun. And if you don't like it ignore it!

Gumballs
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Re: Just saying

Unread post by Gumballs »

I definitely agree. I used to frequent this forum a lot, but I don't post as often anymore because people are too quick to jump down others throats. It is not a very welcoming environment anymore, people turn to insults and flaming the second someone has a differing opinion. Mutual respect goes a long way.

You are not alone in feeling this way Chakori, I do and I'm sure there are others as well.
Rejoined the hunt after a lengthy break... feels good!
Chakori
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter

Unread post by Chakori »

Yeah I know alot have left for this reason to :c Or get banned for it .. : /

cowmuflage
Petopia Artist
Realm: dath remar

Unread post by cowmuflage »

You know I've been here for a very very long time and I don't remmber it being that differnt to how it is now quite frankly. I remmber the first time I posted here getting my head bitten off for not thinking SpiritBeasts where the best damn thing ever. Heck it was quite bad Pre-cata it was very BM sided and felt very unwelcomeing to non BM hunters or Hunters who where not "OMG rares are da best ever!" and I took quite alot of flack for not being like that.

I felt it then to be not a very welcoming environment just like now. :/

That could of just been me tho lol
Chakori
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter

Unread post by Chakori »

I was very anti-BM in WoTLK but I didn't hate on people for liking it I use to but at the time my guild required me to be MM which I didn't like .... SV wasn't good enough for them QAQ
But back ages ago before the whole AMG phase which missy cowmu I believe you became a target of via your model sheets, which showed nothing rude :c It was a alright forum you could come here find what you were looking for really fast no stupid childish drama every 5 posts ... Actully being able to talk without the fear of banning :c
Like nowdays I avoid this place and I use to really love coming here you can ask stupid questions and get a fast answer without feeling like a moron :c I miss those days QAQ

cowmuflage
Petopia Artist

I remmber that AMG thing. :lol: Crazy madness.
Zuilu

Unread post by Zuilu »

I understand what you're saying, I tend not to post here too much anymore since there are a few people that just try to start drama constantly. It would be very nice if people would just chill out a bit more ;x
cowmuflage
Petopia Artist

Zuilu wrote:I understand what you're saying, I tend not to post here too much anymore since there are a few people that just try to start drama constantly. It would be very nice if people would just chill out a bit more ;x
I don't think that'll happen sadly.