''I attack you with..''

Silly forum games go here!
Forum rules
Be respectful of others or else. Read the details.
Dragonpuff
Haiku Master
Realm: Duskwood (US)
Location: On an undisclosed island that is being shredded by giant boss fights

Re: ''I attack you with..''

Unread post by Dragonpuff »

My ghost gets pulled out of Saturo, but because my body is currently little chunks of undead flesh all over Alexstrasza, I get resurrected into her instead!
-_-...

>:)
FLAMES OF PAIN EVERYWHERE

Taz'dingu of the Petopians Guild, Nesingwary Server

Here there be Dragons (and Eggs)

Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Nooooo!

/dismiss pet

/call stabled pet

/summon Yogg-Saron

Bwahahahaha! ...Hey, I have to do SOMETHING in my spare time. Namely, tame bosses that shouldn't be tamed. I'm like the Mythbusters, I reject your reality and replace it with my own!
Dragonpuff
Haiku Master

I break out of whatever stable I was sent too and begin laying waste to that particular settlement.

Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

An ominous shadow appears over the settlement, and as you look up, you see only molten bolts of plasma. Spaceships FTW!

I also exist on DeviantArt.
"I'll probably be some kind of scientist, building inventions in my space lab in space!"

Moderation note: Saturo is banned from all forums except the RP forum, and only allowed there until the current RP thread ends.

Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Meanwhile, apparently having two pets out, (stupid stable masters!) I abandon Alexstrasza, causing both her and Dragonpuff to despawn. Now I just have to go catch another Aspect by the toe...."I'll be right back, off to rez and tame Maly."
Azzrazzah
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Nesingwary is the Shizznit,

Unread post by Azzrazzah »

As your trying to grasp Maly by the toe.. You notice a group of outlandishly dressed individuals coming your way.. As they get closer to you; you see me leading them.. You look harder as your grip on the toe slips away.. And i attack you with the.. The Village People.. They surround you and make you sing and dance to YMCA... As you collapse from hours upon hours of miming and dancing.. Your slumped body on the floor.. I walk up and give you a wet willie and madly dash off cackling like a lunatic...

I Came...I Saw...I Tamed

Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

Nobody. Does that. To a minion. Of mine.

FACE THE WRATH OF SATURO!

Multiple ghouls erupt from the ground around you, and start singing "Ways look on the bright side of death". As you stand there, confused at the new lyrics, a runesword drops on your head. You look up, but see noone.

You die of confusion.

"I'll probably be some kind of scientist, building inventions in my space lab in space!"

Moderation note: Saturo is banned from all forums except the RP forum, and only allowed there until the current RP thread ends.

Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Awww.

:3

I feel so warm and fuzzy knowing that you cared enough to kill off Azzrazzah. "Azunara has grown one level in loyalty!" Anyway, tame Malygos, who now prepares ARCANE MISSILES OF DOOM. Bring it on!
Dragonpuff
Haiku Master

Alexspuff has been abandoned!
I reappear, as my former Belf self, in an empty plain of nothing. Is--Is this were all abandoned pets go?! Oh the huge manatee!
/laments all abandoned pets

After that, I wander around for awhile. Eventually, I see something in the distance, and run towards it. I'm suddenly dropped in fatigue water, so I am left to swim for my life to what seems to be an island. By some mircale, I make it. I explore a bit, and find a strange old building. Going inside, I don't see much of anything, before I seem a small hatch in the floor. Climbing down, I find a super high-tech control room under the structure, lined with consoles and monitors everywhere. Taking a seat, I switch one on. I see an aerial of Stormwind. Pushing a button labelled EKAZ90, I see a level 90 Elite Lord Kazzak stroll into the city, and begin to wreck havoc.

...Oh, lookie here, I respawned on GM island.
Scrolling and finding Saturo's and Azu's location, I decide to start with some small fry.
Spawn, Level 80 Elite Hogger, GO!

Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

800MW Dual-Barelled Plasma Cannon of Belief hits Hogger for Infinity PlasmaDamage. Killing Blow.

Meanwhile, I start flying my spaceship over to GM-island. You going down!

Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Meanwhile, Frostwyrm Maly makes quick work of the Elite Lord Kazzak. "THAT'S for messing with my city, dangit!"
Dragonpuff
Haiku Master

I kick back on my new swivel chair, relaxing. Casually, I turn up the fatigue damage dial. Spaceships count as mounts! Totally! For good measure, I toss out a hundred metal-eating protodrakes Saturo's way.
I then flip a few switches to activate the GM Island defenses, magic sheilds, damage reflectors, the whole shibang! My fortess of doom is mine!

SW also now has a plague of Mini-Illy's to deal with. You are not prepared for their high-pitched voices and relentness ankle biting! >:D

Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

As I sit in the sinking wreckage of my Nyx class Mothership, I feel not sorrow. Only a terrible lust for blood. Your blood. This. Is. Not. Over.

Gah! Protodrakes!

Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

*wheels over to GM island, leaving SW for now. The game cries at how horribly impossible Frostwymr Maly is. He bends all rules. There is no fatigue for Maly and I. Takes down the proto drakes using ARCANE MISSILES OF DOOM, then goes down to see if Saturo needs a lift.*

"All I can say; I better get a big promotion."
Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

Aye, just get me to that island, minion.
*Equips shouldermounted plasma rifle.*
It's time to kick ass and chew gum. And I'm all out of gum.

Dragonpuff
Haiku Master

With all of GM Island's defenses running smoothly, I'm not all too worried at the moment. For good measure, I toss out some of those annoying sentry bots, typically found in Gnomer. They make a lot of racket when they see something, I'll get lots of warning... Meh, I'll slap some hover parts on a few and make them fly too! They are worse then flying monkeys!
Attaching a handheld controller to my belt, I go make myself a sandwich. Mmmm, PB&J.... Yummy!

Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

Little do you know...

You notice a flash behind you, and as you turn around you notice frostwyrm Malygos, me and Azunara.
The teleportationdevice! It worked!

Dragonpuff
Haiku Master

I chew on my sandwitch. I hit one of the buttons on my handheld. Saturo and Azu are now miniturized, chibi versions of themselves! Malygos has been converted into a new Vanity pet, and is going on sale in the Blizzard Pet Store! His little Arcane Missiles wreck utter havoc upon other Vanity pets, but they have no effect on the Kirin Tor Familiar...
I then jump up onto the counter where little chibi legs can't reach.
XP Nyah-nah!

Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

You can't shrink gnomes! Hah! Azunara, however...

Plasmarifle gogogo!

I jump around, shooting wildly at anything that moves. The whole rom is destroyed. So is your chibifierthingy, and Azunara is returned to her ghoulish self.

Team Undead for the win!

Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Whoo! Meanwhile, still having some epic druid powers left, I decurse Frostwyrm Maly. (Vanity-petized is TOTALLY a curse.)