Will you race change to Panda?

Edanna
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Bored of all gaming, what else is new XD

Re: Will you race change to Panda?

Unread post by Edanna »

Unfortunately no I want to make a panda hunter but not change my hunter to a panda and the biggest reason for this is that I've had my Orc for 7 years and frankly I couldn't bear to part with him cause I just love him that much and making him a panda would relinquish my love for him so no ty :P
Yuku
Realm: Shandris

Unread post by Yuku »

I'll be race changing my main Yuku into a panda. She started nightelf, then I had her change worgen with start of cata which I've regretted, I started the hate the model the more I played (like the male worgen model). Couldn't get the $$ change her back. now got to play the panda model I'm really happy with it and know I love to see as I play.
Belleirle
Realm: Galakrond-US

Unread post by Belleirle »

I will be making a female panda monk for sure, but I won't be race changing any of my toons. I still love all my dwarfs best of the races. ;)
Ceravan
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Anvilmar (alliance), Nesingwary (horde)

Unread post by Ceravan »

love the male 2handed fighting style, so made a gnome warrior for the level 3 2hander lightsaber and will be racechanging to panda when i get he chance, can you say force panda

Serenith
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US, Moon Guard US

Unread post by Serenith »

Rawr wrote:No, and I won't be making a female one either. They look like little girls to me and for someone who is irl small (I'm 26 and some people think I'm 14, I'm very tiny) I would rather not have a little girl character in game. :mrgreen:
I used to think the same way. I'm 5'0" and weigh 103lbs. I'm 23, turning 24 and people still think I am younger then 16 or so (I get carded for cough syrup >_>). But, I have embraced my smallness and have no problem playing something small or girlish if given the chance (Though I don't have a gnome, and sometimes I wish I did, but I got goblins!) Small things should still be feared!! ...Hehe :lol:

Also, to update... I got my butt back on beta and got to test the panda for myself finally. I hadn't done it before cause I just copied my belf priest over there. But I made a panda monk and priest. And... at this point, my female panda will be either a priest, monk, or mage. Those are the most appealing classes for her to be.

Adorable avatar by the very talented Lupisdarkmoon! Thanks!

Arthur
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Staghelm

Unread post by Arthur »

I will be race changing my main, female worgen into a female pandaren for sure. Playing them on the beta, I fell in love. Unless anything changes drastically about them I will certainly be doing it. They're just so.. I don't know, easier to relate to than the worgen girls. I don't love them any less, though! Worgen will always be my favourite race.

Imagemounts - pets - armoryImage

"If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor."

Lisaara
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lisaara »

Well Pandaren can't be druids....xD so no Jet won't be race changing. Might race change Jessi though.

LisaaraPokefarm
Sig Credits: Lisaara, Ashaine

Slickrock

Unread post by Slickrock »

If my horde guild melts down, and I transfer my orc hunter to ally, he will be a panda. Certain alts might go panda as well, just for the rested XP bonus.
Account has been closed at user's request.
Galaxy
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Unread post by Galaxy »

Galaxy WILL be race changing :headbang:

My monk, though, is surely going to be Tauren

Epic Sig by the Epic CandidHeartbeat <3
Azerothian Days

Serendipity82
Realm: Staghelm

Unread post by Serendipity82 »

I will probably change my rogue into Pandaren. Maybe. She was my first Character, but I lost interest in her awhile back. I'm hoping the change will spark that interest again.
SpiritBinder
Mount Master
Mount Master
Realm: Aman'Thul

Unread post by SpiritBinder »

Shade wrote:Well Shadé's been too many races
Mine too, He started as a BE, (then he became his twin sister for a while, but I decided she died one day after trying to load her bow one day and breaking her arm (that bow shooting animation just killed it for me :| )). Then I changed him/her a troll for giggles. Though I knew him to be the same toon, but I really did pretend that my BE was just off traveling alone for a while and in the mean time I really enjoyed the Voodoo Mon. /everybodyshuffling

Then guild when BOOM! around the end of wrath, and when I mean boom, I mean total nukeage, people leaving guild, leaving faction, leaving server, leaving game... twas very sad. All that was left for me was to follow my few friends left to Ally (whom then stopped playing a month later and then that guild when BOOM!). Bah, and was trapped as a Nelf (closest thing to a belf they had and I was really foreign to all ally races and was really just not ready or wanting to be there...)
Feeling not overly comfortable in this ally skin, I just sucked it up as cata was literally around the corner, and then I knew what I would settle on... Worgen. (whom as it turns out is my original BE whom, while traveling alone, was caught in the cross fire during the Worgen/Undead battle, and infected.. I guess) There are things I Love and thing I Hate about him, but he's settle for the time being.

oh that and from what I have seen, I just don't personally gel with the pandas so much :lol: They are cute, but I just don't overly dig that vibe for my toons.

T A N N O NT H E S P I R I T B I N D E R

­
­
­
Kalliope
Realm: Dethecus

Unread post by Kalliope »

*whispers to SB* Go human! As a worgen, you're halfway there! :lol:

Kalliope's Pantheon of Pets
YouTube Edition
Thanks to Serenith for the avatar and signature!

SpiritBinder
Mount Master
Mount Master
Realm: Aman'Thul

Unread post by SpiritBinder »

Kalliope wrote:*whispers to SB* Go human! As a worgen, you're halfway there! :lol:
You know what, depending on when, if and what the new human model looks like when revamp it, I would could be very tempted ;)

T A N N O NT H E S P I R I T B I N D E R

­
­
­
Kalliope

Spiritbinder wrote:
Kalliope wrote:*whispers to SB* Go human! As a worgen, you're halfway there! :lol:
You know what, depending on when, if and what the new human model looks like when revamp it, I would could be very tempted ;)
Yay! :D

Lots of conditions there, but yay! xD

Just throwing it out there, since I too went from elf to human and it somehow magically worked. :)

YouTube Edition

Ziarre
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Proudmoore-US, Wyrmrest Accord-US

Unread post by Ziarre »

Maybe my priest. It really depends on if Evangelism's wings remain 'buttwings' as they are now (I'm...hoping that changes).
Acherontia wrote:

It's like daring someone to go insult a bunch of kindly old nuns. You'll wind up going back to your friends with a story about how they smiled at your insults and tried to give you cookies, or something.

Shaiel - 110 Night Elf Hunter
Sahkar - 110 Mag'har Orc Hunter
Tumblr!

Miacoda
Realm: Argent Dawn(US) - Alliance, Nesingwary(US) - Horde

Unread post by Miacoda »

I wont be race changing any of my characters, but I will be rolling a pandaren monk and a pandaren hunter. :)

Thank you to everyone who has made me a signature!
AKA TheDoomcookie
Mia's Stable|DeviantArt|Tumblr

Yaone
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Lightbringer

Unread post by Yaone »

I'm not race changing myself, but I might make a pandaren monk. I am still up in the air about it.
Worba
Realm: Uther, Zangarmarsh, Shu'halo, Fenris, Quel'Thalas+
Location: In Sethekk Halls, bothering Anzu (90 runs and counting)

Unread post by Worba »

Yes. My human wizard Fenryke, who I never really bonded with owing to the fact that the human male physique belongs to a bodybuilder and looks decidedly UN-wizardly, is going to be race and name changing to Mogwai, the male pandaren (I've already got the name reserved).

I'm also toying with the idea of changing my draenei enh shaman to a pandaren (though not sure which gender yet); in her case I'm not as certain why I haven't been able to bond with her, I just know that I haven't... I'm also consider changing her to a dwarf.
Kalliope

*waves dwarf shaman flag* They have lots of personality! Pandas do too, but you do have options. :)

YouTube Edition

Helsinki
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Dalaran - US

Unread post by Helsinki »

I definitely won't race change anything to pandas. I have race changed a LOT in the past and any money I spend on my toons now needs to be in the form of transfers to Nesingwary. I don't like the female pandaren at all (too kiddish, as someone else already said) but the male ones actually look pretty cool, so I might try one out, probably as a monk.
Sarynotsorry - Dalaran
Helgada - Nesingwary