Happy Holidays Everyone!

User avatar
Lazurianis
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Posts: 273
Joined: Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:10 pm
Realm: Lightbringer: Alliance
Gender: Male
Location: Thunder Bluff Steak House

Happy Holidays Everyone!

Unread post by Lazurianis »

Share your stories and what you got for your holiday here, it's show off time :o

My story was, yesterday my girlfriend came over to my house to celebrate Christmas with me (because she couldnt come over today :( ) and I got her a present, I told her I got her something but never told her what. So since November when it came into the mail, she's been asking "What is it?" "Can you tell me?" "Pleeeease?" ect. I was having more fun in that time-span then anything else. Finally, the day came she came over to my house. She came in, and looked at me, of course I had the biggest grin on my face, and I told her "Im gonna record this..", she looked at me and said "Oh gosh. Am I gonna cry?", I responded: "Probably." and laughed of course. We sat her down and she gave her present to my little brother, mom, and me, of course, my mom and little brother exchanged gifts, so it left us with one last present. Mine. I took out my phone and handed it to her, she was already red in the face at that point, she unwrapped it, and the golden box just sat there. She looked at it, until she realized, that wasn't it. She slowly took the tape off, and at this point I had a full-blown smile on my face. She took the tape off and put it off to the side, she took in a deep breath and opened it as slowly as can be. She finally opened it and yelled "OH MY GOD", put the box down, and threw herself into my shoulders, bawling her eyes out, at that point I was happy she loved it and of course, I knew this was going to happen, when she finally recomposed herself (after 5 minutes :lol: ) I said "Come closer," and she did so and I put the necklace around her neck.

This wasn't just any necklace though.. this was a completely custom made unique necklace. I had requested to have our names carved into it. So our names, was the pendant of the necklace.
Image

“Marines I see as two breeds, Rottweilers or Dobermans, because Marines come in two varieties, big and mean, or skinny and mean. They're aggressive on the attack and tenacious on defense. They've got really short hair and they always go for the throat.”
― R. Adm. Jay Stark
User avatar
Lisaara
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Posts: 17426
Joined: Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:11 pm
Realm: Moon Guard
Gender: Genderfluid
Location: US
Contact:

Re: Happy Holidays Everyone!

Unread post by Lisaara »

I just spent the holidays with my fiance's family. I swear I love him....he got me something I've wanted for years: Beatmix Bumblebee! <333333

Image
Lisaara ღ Pokefarm
Sig Credits: Lisaara, Ashaine

User avatar
meepitco
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Posts: 1734
Joined: Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:02 pm
Realm: Nessingway- Main (H) Mannoroth- Secondary (A)
Gender: Void
Location: Purgatory
Contact:

Re: Happy Holidays Everyone!

Unread post by meepitco »

Well, I didn't get anything really for the holidays, but one thing very special to me is I got to see my nana for the first time in Ten years.. so I would guess that is pretty special^^

Image

Click the picture, it takes you to my deviantart.

Tumblr is here.

User avatar
Miyon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Posts: 2846
Joined: Sun Oct 03, 2010 4:21 pm
Realm: Currently on hiatus
Gender: Female

Re: Happy Holidays Everyone!

Unread post by Miyon »

Despite me never looking forward to Christmas anymore, and just want it to be over and done with, I've had a pretty good time. And despite the mail people returning a package with half of my Christmas presents back to the sender, I've gotten tons of nice things.

1. Dolce Gusto coffee machine with seven packs of coffee (caramel x2, vanilla x2, regular coffee x1, hot chocolate x2 & a sample pack)
2. A lovely silver necklace with a heart with three shiny stones in
3. My favourite candy, marianne candies
4. Some money and a gift card
5. A t-shirt that says "property of tol barad" on

And the rest are gifts me and my bf got together, and all of those are rather nice aswell. <3

Image

Pokemon X/Y FC: 1779-1244-0605

User avatar
Wassa
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Posts: 1542
Joined: Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:37 am

Re: Happy Holidays Everyone!

Unread post by Wassa »

Happy Holidays Petopia! Here is my favorite WoW Christmas video for you guys.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtsFyq3WMXA

Image
A rare visitor to this forum now that I don't play WoW anymore, but forever a Petopian.

Danielfboone
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Posts: 1126
Joined: Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:35 pm
Realm: Draka
Gender: Male for both
Location: If I'm somewhere else, I can't be here

Re: Happy Holidays Everyone!

Unread post by Danielfboone »

Merry Christmas. Don't forget the real reason for the season.
Image
User avatar
Mozag
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Posts: 3610
Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:19 am
Realm: Several on EU.
Gender: Female
Location: Finland

Re: Happy Holidays Everyone!

Unread post by Mozag »

Danielfboone wrote:Merry Christmas. Don't forget the real reason for the season.
Yes, the pagan Saturnalia. ;)

Merry Christmas everyone!
User avatar
Snowy
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Posts: 5037
Joined: Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:25 pm
Gender: Female
Location: England!

Re: Happy Holidays Everyone!

Unread post by Snowy »

Eee today was great! (: Each year, my mum, sister and I have our own tradition of all giving each other a Christmas stocking full of random stuff, but I was super pleased with what my mum put in mine this year. A few of my favourites were the Winnie the Pooh mug and the Marvel character belt. (: I love how my mum knows me well enough to get me stuff like that! My sister got me the Avengers art book as well. <3 I've wanted that for AGES! Then we went to my grandparents and all the family had a lovely meal together and opened more presents and it was just awesome. <3 I also got two new pairs of Converse! And a 3D picture of two wolves, a fluffy hat with an owl's face on which is ADORABLE, the Lorax, Water for Elephants and a bunch more stuff. (:

My dad also bought me something I would *never* have expected him to buy for me... A Rainbow Dash bag and t-shirt from WeLoveFine! THEY'RE AMAZING! <3

Image
Snowy the Sylveon Hoarder ♥
3DS FC: 1263-6698-4911 | FR: EnchantedEcho | PSN: Eviesaurus
My YouTube Channel! (Pokemon related stuffs!)

User avatar
cowmuflage
Petopia Artist
Posts: 11998
Joined: Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:00 pm
Realm: dath remar
Gender: female
Location: New zealand, auckland

Re: Happy Holidays Everyone!

Unread post by cowmuflage »

I had a good xmas. Ended up drinking way too much with my bro and cousins but it was a good night. It did rain quite a bit but it was still quite hot so it was okay.
User avatar
Bonita
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Posts: 1171
Joined: Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:06 pm
Realm: Whisperwind (A), Nesingwary (H),
Gender: Female

Re: Happy Holidays Everyone!

Unread post by Bonita »

Mine has been pretty good. I received a Harry Potter blanket, Nightmare Before Christmas blanket, Nightmare Before Christmas snuggie thing (its so soft and awesome with a hood so I can run around as Jack xD), Harry Potter Hogwarts jacket, Jack Frost plushie and picture, random dragon toy, Ice Age 4, a drawing tablet so I can practice drawing more, and my parents thought it would be funny to get me WoW Monopoly :lol:

I had too much fun getting my cat to rip open his present and he went nuts when he saw his new toy.

My dad got my mom one of those Sodastream things so while shes been out at my aunts we've been making random drinks with it lol. She's going to kill us.

I was running on 2 hours of sleep though, so my mom decided to go visit my aunt without me so I could sleep.

Image
Sig made by Iggypuff
Credit to Sookie, Kurenio, Thorka and Karin for the amazing sigs they made me and Kurenio, Thorka and Seilahyn for the awesome avatars.
Flight Rising!

User avatar
Silivren
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Posts: 4461
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:44 pm
Realm: Sunbeam Ruins, Tamriel, Westeros, Thedas, etc.
Gender: Female

Re: Happy Holidays Everyone!

Unread post by Silivren »

I had an awesome Christmas! I got a Polar Bear Hat/Scarf/Mitten Hood, a giant wolf throw from my boyfriends parents, gift cards galore, money galore, Mists of Pandaria, authentic random anime stuff that my boyfriends mom brought me back from China, and two awesome tshirts which I gotta post because they're awesome, as well as an awesome hat that you've all got to see!

Shirt 1

Image

I loved it because it was Deadpool and then when I figured out what he was popping out of and what he was holding I about died.

Shirt 2

Image

I screamed, loudly. Dr Whooves is my favorite MLP because of who he is based off of and this shirt will do nicely with the hat that they bought me...

Image

It was then that I realized.. I'm a nerd.. Naw! J/K! I've known that FOREVERRRRR!!

Image

User avatar
Snowy
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Posts: 5037
Joined: Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:25 pm
Gender: Female
Location: England!

Re: Happy Holidays Everyone!

Unread post by Snowy »

Wow Vulpix that hat and shirt will match perfectly. :D
Like how I got a Rainbow Dash bag and shirt! Can't wait to be wearing them at the same time. :P

Image
Snowy the Sylveon Hoarder ♥
3DS FC: 1263-6698-4911 | FR: EnchantedEcho | PSN: Eviesaurus
My YouTube Channel! (Pokemon related stuffs!)

User avatar
Tilo
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Posts: 1091
Joined: Sat Mar 13, 2010 4:45 pm
Realm: Stormrage, Cenarius, & Ysera-US

Re: Happy Holidays Everyone!

Unread post by Tilo »

I went to my dads families for christmas this year, made some cheese filled parmesian covered croissant rolls as appetizers, which everyone enjoyed despite me being my worst critique. Was nice to see everyone again, I didn't want much for christmas so haven't really gotten myself anything; mostly want to get my Missy fixed, & get new treads for my bike, besides that get to save some money I got from family rather than spend it on myself.

Also brought everyone their own container of choco-cookies I baked with hot choco bags on top, everyone liked that. And my Dad & step-mom really liked their golf caddy bag pen holder, got my aunt & uncle a saucer / mug set that I hope they'll share.

Always a little saddened to see my grandparents they're in their 90s, grandma is fearful & fretful constantly, always worrying or something's wrong, grandpa well he could eat anything & likes to sleep, some of the aunts & uncles sounded a little cross with grandma, because she gets so fretful over little things since her stroke several years ago; they'd explain something to her then she'd get extremely emotional, then one of us grandkids would chime in "It's ok Grandma we'll figure it out."... or something to that extent hehe, then she'd be right as rain or somewhat content, it was an ongoing cycle.

I got some treats from several uncles & aunts & from their kids, some gift cards, a few nice candles, a jack skelington home-made ornament, a christmas carol dvd, a stainless steel spoon floral ring, some moisturizing lip balm, a multi-nail file, and some salt & pepper cat shakers (they hug when together) from my grandparents.

Overall it was a nice visit, & wonderful food.
Image
♩ ♬ ♫ ♪ ♩ ♬ ♫ ♪ ♩ ♬ ♫ ♪ ♩ ♬ ♫ ♪
Avatar ➸ LupisDarkmoon [✔]
Signature ➸ Kamoodle [✔]
Post Reply