Uh.... Hi, Guys....

Kurenio
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Posts: 1684
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:23 am
Realm: Ner'zhul
Gender: Male
Location: In a raid

Uh.... Hi, Guys....

Unread post by Kurenio »

I'm back!

Well I will be come Jan 16th. I'll officially be returning to WoW after my years break, and it looks like I have some work to do on this forum as well.

I can't wait to see Orihime's shining face again. Anyway I hope everyone will accept me as a Petopian again.

Ner'Zhul's resident BM Rare Hunter has returned to where he belongs!


Orihime wants to say hi.
Image
Last edited by Kurenio on Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

My Characters
Image
Signatures thanks to the amazing Sookie,Kuraine,
Rongar, Serenith and Me!
"Follow my heart, Follow my head, I'll follow anything to get to her heart."
12 hunters and 10 other classes being leveled.

User avatar
Lisaara
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Posts: 17426
Joined: Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:11 pm
Realm: Moon Guard
Gender: Genderfluid
Location: US
Contact:

Re: Uh.... Hi, Guys....

Unread post by Lisaara »

Kurenio!!!!! *tackles*

Image
Lisaara ღ Pokefarm
Sig Credits: Lisaara, Ashaine

Kurenio
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Posts: 1684
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:23 am
Realm: Ner'zhul
Gender: Male
Location: In a raid

Re: Uh.... Hi, Guys....

Unread post by Kurenio »

Junrei wrote:Kurenio!!!!! *tackles*
Well hi there lol.

My Characters
Image
Signatures thanks to the amazing Sookie,Kuraine,
Rongar, Serenith and Me!
"Follow my heart, Follow my head, I'll follow anything to get to her heart."
12 hunters and 10 other classes being leveled.

User avatar
Bonita
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Posts: 1171
Joined: Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:06 pm
Realm: Whisperwind (A), Nesingwary (H),
Gender: Female

Re: Uh.... Hi, Guys....

Unread post by Bonita »

Welcome back :D

Image
Sig made by Iggypuff
Credit to Sookie, Kurenio, Thorka and Karin for the amazing sigs they made me and Kurenio, Thorka and Seilahyn for the awesome avatars.
Flight Rising!

Kurenio
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Posts: 1684
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:23 am
Realm: Ner'zhul
Gender: Male
Location: In a raid

Re: Uh.... Hi, Guys....

Unread post by Kurenio »

Thanks

My Characters
Image
Signatures thanks to the amazing Sookie,Kuraine,
Rongar, Serenith and Me!
"Follow my heart, Follow my head, I'll follow anything to get to her heart."
12 hunters and 10 other classes being leveled.

User avatar
Lisaara
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Posts: 17426
Joined: Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:11 pm
Realm: Moon Guard
Gender: Genderfluid
Location: US
Contact:

Re: Uh.... Hi, Guys....

Unread post by Lisaara »

*is Jessibelle, btw* We've missed you! :D

Image
Lisaara ღ Pokefarm
Sig Credits: Lisaara, Ashaine

Kurenio
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Posts: 1684
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:23 am
Realm: Ner'zhul
Gender: Male
Location: In a raid

Re: Uh.... Hi, Guys....

Unread post by Kurenio »

Figured as much for your signature. I'm actually surprised I was missed though.

EDIT: Typo op.

My Characters
Image
Signatures thanks to the amazing Sookie,Kuraine,
Rongar, Serenith and Me!
"Follow my heart, Follow my head, I'll follow anything to get to her heart."
12 hunters and 10 other classes being leveled.

User avatar
Lisaara
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Posts: 17426
Joined: Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:11 pm
Realm: Moon Guard
Gender: Genderfluid
Location: US
Contact:

Re: Uh.... Hi, Guys....

Unread post by Lisaara »

Of course you were. <3 You're a valuable member here and a cherished friend.

Image
Lisaara ღ Pokefarm
Sig Credits: Lisaara, Ashaine

Kurenio
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Posts: 1684
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:23 am
Realm: Ner'zhul
Gender: Male
Location: In a raid

Re: Uh.... Hi, Guys....

Unread post by Kurenio »

That is good to know :D

My Characters
Image
Signatures thanks to the amazing Sookie,Kuraine,
Rongar, Serenith and Me!
"Follow my heart, Follow my head, I'll follow anything to get to her heart."
12 hunters and 10 other classes being leveled.

User avatar
Qinni
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Posts: 2982
Joined: Tue May 17, 2011 6:46 pm
Realm: Zul'jin(US)
Gender: Female

Re: Uh.... Hi, Guys....

Unread post by Qinni »

Welcome back Kurenio.
You're a valuable member here and a cherished friend.
Valuable as in we only want you to make more siggies for us! Jk. We love you.

Now feel the wrath of my Nyan'nahak and all its rainbow goodness.
Kurenio
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Posts: 1684
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:23 am
Realm: Ner'zhul
Gender: Male
Location: In a raid

Re: Uh.... Hi, Guys....

Unread post by Kurenio »

Qinni wrote:Welcome back Kurenio.
You're a valuable member here and a cherished friend.
Valuable as in we only want you to make more siggies for us! Jk. We love you.

Now feel the wrath of my Nyan'nahak and all its rainbow goodness.

:O

My Characters
Image
Signatures thanks to the amazing Sookie,Kuraine,
Rongar, Serenith and Me!
"Follow my heart, Follow my head, I'll follow anything to get to her heart."
12 hunters and 10 other classes being leveled.

User avatar
Slapperfish
 
Posts: 1023
Joined: Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:38 pm

(deleted)

Unread post by Slapperfish »

(deleted)
Last edited by Slapperfish on Sun May 09, 2021 11:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Qinni
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Posts: 2982
Joined: Tue May 17, 2011 6:46 pm
Realm: Zul'jin(US)
Gender: Female

Re: Uh.... Hi, Guys....

Unread post by Qinni »

Slapperfish wrote:
Qinni wrote:Now feel the wrath of my Nyan'nahak and all its rainbow goodness.
I think a Pop-Tart Spirit Beast will be the least of his worries... XD
Because Jormy will stare into his soul?
Kurenio
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Posts: 1684
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:23 am
Realm: Ner'zhul
Gender: Male
Location: In a raid

Re: Uh.... Hi, Guys....

Unread post by Kurenio »

Come back and people trying to kill me :O

My Characters
Image
Signatures thanks to the amazing Sookie,Kuraine,
Rongar, Serenith and Me!
"Follow my heart, Follow my head, I'll follow anything to get to her heart."
12 hunters and 10 other classes being leveled.

Post Reply