Signature Request Thread

This is the place to request an avatar, get opinions on your signatures ... anything involving forum art!
Forum rules
Be respectful of others or else. Read the details.
TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Staghelm (Alliance), Wyrmrest Accord (Horde)

Re: Signature Request Thread

Unread post by TygerDarkstorm »

xD

D'aw, thanks. :3 You guys make me so warm and fuzzy on the inside. :lol: I really appreciate it. <3

Follow me on Tumblr! @projectashley
Like Crochet? You can see what I make @ facebook.com/AshedCreations

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
Lupis
Petopia Artist
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lupis »

*Privately squeeing that the Ursa drawing was used*

Lovely stuff Tyger, I've been stalking your sigs for a while now. xD I'll have to request something when I can think of one.

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising
Avatar by Kamalia, signature by me!

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Thanks Lupis! :D Sorry for not asking if I could use him before I went and dropped him in the sig. >_<

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
Lupis
Petopia Artist
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lupis »

Don't worry, I'm desperate to see those things used. xD It's nothing but exciting so you can just throw them on everything you want and I won't complain.

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising
Avatar by Kamalia, signature by me!

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

xD Good, I'll rest easier knowing that you're okay if I pop them into people's sigs from time to time. Still trying to work out a concept for how I want to do a sig for Mort since GW2 doesn't have a model viewer for me to get a shot of Vexxi. Maybe I'll just showcase him being fabulous by himself. :lol: I hope SignAvatar will come back soon too to make it easier to showcase sigs and avatars.

[/center]
TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Finduilas wrote:I would like to request a new signature since Findu now lives in Pandaria... she also changed her hair color to blonde. The link to her armory is in my sig. I would like her to be with her cat Idefix to remember my cat that passed away. Feel free to put her in whatever scenery/background you like.
Idefix is the white vanilla cat Image
So I'm apparently super fail and missed this request (or may have left it to someone else since it was requested before I had access to Pandaria). >_< Would you still like this one made, Findu?

[/center]
Kalliope
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Dethecus

Unread post by Kalliope »

I'll have to think of a concept for a sig for the Orpheus pic too then! :D

Kalliope's Pantheon of Pets
YouTube Edition
Thanks to Serenith for the avatar and signature!

Maggien
Realm: Arygos

Unread post by Maggien »

Can I have my character petting my pet? I want her to pet Frostbite (Loque'nahka). and have Skarr on my other side sleeping? and can Frostbite be in a sitting position? :D Thanks!
( Can my character be in "Giantstalker Armor" ? If it's too much or you can't do it, that's fine. (: )

Character> http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/a ... -pet#32517
Signature Credit : TygerDarkstorm
TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Sure, I can do that one! I'll make tomorrow my sig day and get my edits done as well as your sig Maggien. :D

[/center]
Maggien

Unread post by Maggien »

TygerDarkstorm wrote:Sure, I can do that one! I'll make tomorrow my sig day and get my edits done as well as your sig Maggien. :D
I forgot to mention that IF this isn't TOO MUCH, can it say, "Queen of The Alliance" Also, the background doesn't really matter. Just has to fit. (:

EDIT: Character be in " Rift Stalker Armor " without helm.
EDIT : "Queen of the Alliance" Im such a fail at typing. T_T
Last edited by Maggien on Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Won't be a problem at all. :D

[/center]
TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Does this look any better, Eternal?

[/center]
Kalliope
Realm: Dethecus

Unread post by Kalliope »

Those shoulders look a lot more like themselves to me! :D

Kalliope's Pantheon of Pets
YouTube Edition
Thanks to Serenith for the avatar and signature!

Silivren
Realm: Sunbeam Ruins, Tamriel, Westeros, Thedas, etc.

Unread post by Silivren »

Hey Tyger, quick question for you. How hard are fantasy type sigs for you? By that I mean, a Dr Who type sig using my mage and my boyfriends paladin. My mage is named Doctress so I thought it'd be appropiate. ;)

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Kalliope wrote:Those shoulders look a lot more like themselves to me!
Yeah, I ended up having to eyedropper the color they're supposed to be and carefully paint it on over the worst of the pink spots to try and make them look more normal so hopefully it came out okay. :)
Vissara wrote:Hey Tyger, quick question for you. How hard are fantasy type sigs for you? By that I mean, a Dr Who type sig using my mage and my boyfriends paladin. My mage is named Doctress so I thought it'd be appropiate.
Depends on what you mean by fantasy type sig, I suppose. I could probably make two characters look like they're imitating Doctor Who by putting them with a Tardis and a starry sky background. I could probably figure out some sort of pose to put them in as well.

[/center]
Silivren

TygerDarkstorm wrote:
Kalliope wrote:Those shoulders look a lot more like themselves to me!
Yeah, I ended up having to eyedropper the color they're supposed to be and carefully paint it on over the worst of the pink spots to try and make them look more normal so hopefully it came out okay. :)
Vissara wrote:Hey Tyger, quick question for you. How hard are fantasy type sigs for you? By that I mean, a Dr Who type sig using my mage and my boyfriends paladin. My mage is named Doctress so I thought it'd be appropiate.
Depends on what you mean by fantasy type sig, I suppose. I could probably make two characters look like they're imitating Doctor Who by putting them with a Tardis and a starry sky background. I could probably figure out some sort of pose to put them in as well.
That'd be fantastic!

So heres the first character - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/h ... ess/simple - thats Doctress. Her transmog isnt active because she isnt 80 yet but she uses this set - http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=385# - her weapon will be this - http://www.wowhead.com/item=34608 - If you so choose to have it showing.

The second character who plays the part of the companion is - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/h ... ren/simple - He doesnt really have an xmog set yet so you could put him in whatever gear you saw fit. He could easily be in a paladin tier if you thought it'd look good. Probably Lightbringer but I'd let you decide based on what looks good with the background and all that jazz.

The text is up to you, it could be something simple like Its Bigger on the Inside(referreing to the TARDIS) and the names Doctress and Saulren. However if that seems too cluttered feel free to only use the Its Bigger on the Inside phrase.

I love your idea of a starry/galaxy background with the Tardis too. I'd request for a weapon that looked like the sonic screwdriver but seeing as I cant find any that could be a problem.. >.<

Ps - I'm not sure if you do Avatars but if you do I'd LOVE a matching one as well!

You're great at siggies and being creative I figured if anyone could do it, you could! :) Thank you!!!
Last edited by Silivren on Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

D'aw, thanks. :D I'll add your sig after Maggien's. I'm probably going to spread the last edit I need to make, the new sigs, and avatars out over the next few days so I don't burn myself out. Letting everyone know in advance so that way you don't think I forgot about you. xD

[/center]
Maggien

Unread post by Maggien »

TygerDarkstorm wrote:D'aw, thanks. :D I'll add your sig after Maggien's. I'm probably going to spread the last edit I need to make, the new sigs, and avatars out over the next few days so I don't burn myself out. Letting everyone know in advance so that way you don't think I forgot about you. xD
are you saying you might get my sig done today? :O
TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Maybe, depends whether I can sit down and focus. Lay's edit comes first. I'm just letting everyone know in advance that I'm probably spreading these projects out so I don't give myself burn out. I also have trouble concentrating for long periods of time on one task. >_>

[/center]
Silivren

TygerDarkstorm wrote:D'aw, thanks. :D I'll add your sig after Maggien's. I'm probably going to spread the last edit I need to make, the new sigs, and avatars out over the next few days so I don't burn myself out. Letting everyone know in advance so that way you don't think I forgot about you. xD
Thanks so much ^.^ Tiny edit though - With Saul I'd let his face showing, hes got such a pretty one ;D!