Princess Coronation [HUGE MASSIVE MLP SPOILERS HERE]
- Snowy
- Illustrious Master Hunter

- Posts: 5037
- Joined: Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:25 pm
- Gender: Female
- Location: England!
Re: Princess Coronation [HUGE MASSIVE MLP SPOILERS HERE]
I agree that the wings look a bit... off. And I don't think the dress suits her in the slightest. But I really don't wanna judge that kinda stuff until the episode.
![]()
Snowy the Sylveon Hoarder ♥
3DS FC: 1263-6698-4911 | FR: EnchantedEcho | PSN: Eviesaurus
My YouTube Channel! (Pokemon related stuffs!)
- cowmuflage
- Petopia Artist
- Posts: 11998
- Joined: Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:00 pm
- Realm: dath remar
- Gender: female
- Location: New zealand, auckland
Re: Princess Coronation [HUGE MASSIVE MLP SPOILERS HERE]
I never got why they whore dresses (outside of selling more toys) I mean they are naked 99% of the time why bother then? It's not like the princesses do XD
I am a professional 2D animator :3
Heres my DA page
My wow model sheets (NSFW) that anyone can use!
First 251 Pokemon in Adventure time style! By me XD
Cow's art thread!
Heres my DA page
My wow model sheets (NSFW) that anyone can use!
First 251 Pokemon in Adventure time style! By me XD
Cow's art thread!
- Lisaara
- Illustrious Master Hunter

- Posts: 17426
- Joined: Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:11 pm
- Realm: Moon Guard
- Gender: Genderfluid
- Location: US
- Contact:
Re: Princess Coronation [HUGE MASSIVE MLP SPOILERS HERE]
LOL! This is true. Even in TFP it's happened! RoboJesus!cowmuflage wrote:Optimus Prime is robot Jesus by the amount of times he's died and come backpoor guy can't go a show/comic/movie with out dieing at least once XD
And Doctress....I think you missed my point. I never once said Twilight was dying.
- Silivren
- Illustrious Master Hunter

- Posts: 4461
- Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:44 pm
- Realm: Sunbeam Ruins, Tamriel, Westeros, Thedas, etc.
- Gender: Female
Re: Princess Coronation [HUGE MASSIVE MLP SPOILERS HERE]
No I think you're missing my point. You're comparing apples to oranges. The death of a character, never to see them again to a character undergoing a transformation that would leave that character with the same personality. Both changes will change the show in itself but one isn't near as drastic as the other. Twilight would still be Twilight she wouldn't be someone completely new she'd have wings, that's it just wings.Junrei wrote:LOL! This is true. Even in TFP it's happened! RoboJesus!cowmuflage wrote:Optimus Prime is robot Jesus by the amount of times he's died and come backpoor guy can't go a show/comic/movie with out dieing at least once XD
And Doctress....I think you missed my point. I never once said Twilight was dying.I was just proving a point that Hasbro had backtracked because of a majority of the fanbase backlashing. Not wise to rule it out should she stay a Princess.
- Lisaara
- Illustrious Master Hunter

- Posts: 17426
- Joined: Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:11 pm
- Realm: Moon Guard
- Gender: Genderfluid
- Location: US
- Contact:
Re: Princess Coronation [HUGE MASSIVE MLP SPOILERS HERE]
But it's not comparing apples to oranges. Both are hasbro products. Both are undergoing a serious change that is pushing the series in a new direction that the fans are against. If there's enough outcry, Hasbro will likely backpeddle. I'm not sure how clearer I need to be about it. You're trying to compare tiny details when I've clearly stated that the details isn't where I'm aiming. Case in point: Hasbro has backtracked before. It can happen again due to fanbase backlash.
Anyway, my judgement is reserved til the episode airs.
Anyway, my judgement is reserved til the episode airs.
- Snowy
- Illustrious Master Hunter

- Posts: 5037
- Joined: Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:25 pm
- Gender: Female
- Location: England!
Re: Princess Coronation [HUGE MASSIVE MLP SPOILERS HERE]
People keep saying 'she won't be any different, nothing will change, she's only getting wings, that's all'. But think about it - that's not it. She'll be a PRINCESS. Now that's kind of a big deal. If she stays an Alicorn the show will probably feel drastically different. Twilight will have the same personality, but she'll have new responsibilities and she'll look completely different. As much as I kinda agree with Doctress for saying it's like comparing apples to oranges (Twilight Sparkle and Optimus Prime? ... wut. Though I can't completely judge since I never watched Transformers at all.), I don't agree with the 'all she'll have are a pair of wings' statement. That's all it'll look like, but it will have a much larger effect on the show. Especially for the bronies who can't get enough of it.
![]()
Snowy the Sylveon Hoarder ♥
3DS FC: 1263-6698-4911 | FR: EnchantedEcho | PSN: Eviesaurus
My YouTube Channel! (Pokemon related stuffs!)
- cowmuflage
- Petopia Artist
- Posts: 11998
- Joined: Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:00 pm
- Realm: dath remar
- Gender: female
- Location: New zealand, auckland
Re: Princess Coronation [HUGE MASSIVE MLP SPOILERS HERE]
And we don't know what they will do in the 4th season. They said they wont be changeing her personality NOW but heck they never said it was set in stone. I mean shows are hardly ever set in stone at all and are always subject to change so keep that in mind.
I am a professional 2D animator :3
Heres my DA page
My wow model sheets (NSFW) that anyone can use!
First 251 Pokemon in Adventure time style! By me XD
Cow's art thread!
Heres my DA page
My wow model sheets (NSFW) that anyone can use!
First 251 Pokemon in Adventure time style! By me XD
Cow's art thread!
