Rant Thread

Bodhran
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Alexstrasza

Re: Rant Thread

Unread post by Bodhran »

Caelan wrote:
Castilé wrote:Have to agree, unmamed pets do shit me too. Why do you play a hunter if you don't care about them?? You think your're being hardcore or something cause its just retarded to me.
My draenei had a nameless bear for over a year because I couldn't think of a suitable name. My blood elf has a nameless rhino now because, once again, I can't think of a suitable name. Both are permanent members of my stables and both are very loved.
Woah I'm not saying they are not loved or maybe they just got them or w/e. It just kinda irks me and idk why it does. I rather see a cool, funny, hidden nod name then something crappy just slapped on there in place of wolf/cat etc.

My brother (back when his hunter was his main before he fell hard for his shammy) had Loque running around nameless for over a year maybe two and I guess that is where it started. Maybe it was because Loque was hiding so well for so long from me. lol I think I was major jelly. :mrgreen: Who know maybe I'm just nuts. ;)

To each their own
Azunara wrote: I understand that is your opinion. You are allowed to have your opinion. But I feel like bashing people because they don't name their pet is silly and rather harsh, and bashing because they 'don't care for their pet' is also silly and harsh. Maybe they enjoy the hunter class but don't want to name their pet. That is their prerogative. Not yours.
Woah woah woah how do I always start wars with my dumb lil grumbles? It is just my lil pet peeve and it looks like a few other have it as well. It doesn't make a person good/bad/indifferent it is just something that makes me roll my eyes and sigh at. It hurts nothing. Bah. I just don't dig it. *shrugs*
Azunara wrote: Related, I'm simultaneously pissed and down about the fact that I was improving and now I'm doing awful again. I know anti-depressants don't make everything magically better, but they were helping, and the placebo effect did wonders. But now I'm sitting here feeling isolated and lonely and convinced that everyone wants nothing to do with me and are avoiding me and it's really, really, really upsetting me because I don't like that. Especially because I felt better and now I feel like shit again.
First off :hug: I've been down a similar road myself. I have atypical depression so it always kinda feels like that to me so I know how horrible those lows can feel. And with Hashimotos tag teaming it it sucks even worse. Anyway depending on how long you have been on this med/dose you might just need to (as horrible as it can be) give it more time. Or maybe it needs to be upped or you need to be moved to a sister drug in the same family that will work better for you.

My bad week (irl) just keeps kicking my ass hard core. I've been out of work and might lose my apartment by the 13th if I can't come up with the second half of the rent. I feels like the word is sifting away through my hands right now. Bah... I'm very glad for my family and friends close at hand and those day where my guildies keep me laughing. (I feel horrible using WoW right now with money woes but I'm glad that the subscriptions was paid before I went jobless). Sucks going back home with my tail between my legs. I will get through this but can life stop throwing me new hurdles for a lil while? I kinda need to catch my breath. :evil:
Last edited by Bodhran on Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

ImageImage
ImageImage

Hunter:
-Hunters now earn Valor Points when they are effectively Vote Kicked from a Dungeon Finder group.
-Ettin’s Grip (new talent) allows the hunter to equip two ranged weapons simultaneously.

Dream skins to tame:
Fandral Staghelm Fire Cat Form. Kor'kron War/Veteran/Warbringer of the Horde PVP wolf mount. Xuen/Litter of Xuen! Legion Wolf Boss.
Bodhran
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Alexstrasza

Unread post by Bodhran »

Snowy wrote:So I missed one class last Tuesday due to not feeling well in the morning. Got an email saying IF YOU DON'T ATTEND YOU WILL BE KICKED OFF THE COURSE RAAAAGE.
... Dude I missed one fucking class. Chill out.
And this week I've caught a cold, got a sore throat and got a back ache. Possible flu incoming? Idk. Either way, I feel shit, probably won't be going in tomorrow either.
Just waiting for the next YOU'LL GET KICKED OFF COME AND SEE ME RIGHT NOW YOUR ATTENDANCE SUCKS. Grow a pair you loser, you make a shitty teacher anyway and I don't even like animation.
I'm here for Games Art, *not* Games Animation/Design. >:c
Get this stupid first year over and done with urg.
My older bro had a prof like that. He was soooo sick but he took the two hour bus ride to class and when he got there he laid down on the floor and fell asleep. Prof got piss off at him but hey he was THERE IN CLASS. lol

ImageImage
ImageImage

Hunter:
-Hunters now earn Valor Points when they are effectively Vote Kicked from a Dungeon Finder group.
-Ettin’s Grip (new talent) allows the hunter to equip two ranged weapons simultaneously.

Dream skins to tame:
Fandral Staghelm Fire Cat Form. Kor'kron War/Veteran/Warbringer of the Horde PVP wolf mount. Xuen/Litter of Xuen! Legion Wolf Boss.
Snowy
Illustrious Master Hunter

Unread post by Snowy »

Azunara wrote:
Snowy wrote:I understand that is your opinion. You are allowed to have your opinion. But I feel like bashing people because they don't name their pet is silly and rather harsh, and bashing because they 'don't care for their pet' is also silly and harsh. Maybe they enjoy the hunter class but don't want to name their pet. That is their prerogative. Not yours.
I don't bash people for it. It's just how I think. I've never once had a go at anyone for not naming their pet. I just think you might as well since the option is there and that it should be considered important.

Snowy the Sylveon Hoarder ♥
3DS FC: 1263-6698-4911 | FR: EnchantedEcho | PSN: Eviesaurus
My YouTube Channel! (Pokemon related stuffs!)

GormanGhaste
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Uldaman (and Ravencrest)

Unread post by GormanGhaste »

Snowy wrote:I've never once had a go at anyone for not naming their pet. I just think you might as well since the option is there and that it should be considered important.
I agree. If I was the kind of hunter who didn't have any interest in pet names, I think I'd at least use the naming function to label them "Critßuff", "Masteryßuff", etc. :)

Back on topic, I hate it when I get a respiratory infection with chest congestion. Seems to take forever for me to feel like I'm back to normal. At least I'm back to going on my daily walk, makes me feel better both physically and mentally.
Silivren
Realm: Sunbeam Ruins, Tamriel, Westeros, Thedas, etc.

Unread post by Silivren »

WHY MUST TANKS BE ASSHOLES HALF OF THE DAMN TIME! Ugh was running an instance last night on my shaman and we wiped on the final boss. I forget the instances name.. I wanna say Moshu'gan Palace or something like that.. Anywho final boss we wipe. The pally runs in rather than letting me rez him because he forgot I was a shaman. So everyones there but the pally who had gotten lost. The druid pulls.. After the pull our groups spriest goes "Dude.. healers not here." What does the druid do? Drops group so he doesnt die and lets us all die. Thats some BS. It did end positively when we got a DK tank and one shotted the boss because he knew where to tank it right. Best part? The druid would have gotten an AWESOME pole-arm upgrade if he stayed. Karma is a bitch Mr. Druid

cowmuflage
Petopia Artist
Realm: dath remar

Unread post by cowmuflage »

I'm still not going to heal your damn hunter pet no matter how hard you yell at me. use your damn mend pet you dumbass it's what it's there for! So you think your stupid spirit beast is more important then the tank? Get your head out of your bum.
Kirrandria
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Kirrandria »

So I have some friends from Indiana visiting me on Thursday and Friday, and that would be amazing and wonderful and all, if not for the fact that my house is very messy and I really should clean it before they show up.... <looks around at mess> There's so much to do! <sobs>
Melissa
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Earthen Ring EU

Unread post by Melissa »

Getting warscouts kited on top of me when I'm trying to kill a Zandalari Warbringer... By another hunter >.> hate it when other hunters give the class a bad name
I have a Tumblr!
I no longer main my Hunter; Legion changes have unfortunately put me off from the class. However I still plan to stick around for the community here ^^
My Current Main! (Updated once more as I switched factions!)
Fohlenten
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Fohlenten »

I'm convinced the respawn gods hate me. I've had reports of Loque about five times now;

First; Alt-tabbed while browsing the forums, come back literally a minute too late and a warrior killed it. My friend who found him tried to tag it, but the Warrior decided to be rude, even though he told him I was coming.

Second; Slept too late, friend found him again, didn't tame him oddly.

Third; Server restart, yay!... Pandaren hunter gets it.

Fourth; Yesterday I go to bed at 4 AM, I know, only 4 AM. Anyway, one of my friends tames Loque on his alt, after I've been looking for him for nearly a month straight.

Fifth; Today. I'd been flying around the Basin for 6 and a half hour straight. Six and a half. Hours. And I didn't get him, I take a break for ten minutes, and another hunter gets him while I'm gone.

And now back to flying around the basin spamming my "/Tar Loque" macro until I pass out.
Makoes
Realm: Arathor-Alliance / Nesingwary-horde / WrA-Alliance

Unread post by Makoes »

Cute sweet precious little daughter, why must you test my patience so?

Silent as night, silent as death, silent as your last breath
~~~
Interested in HARPG? Check out Marandian's
~~~
(Closed)FR gems: (Click here for details)
My DeviantART/My Petopia art thread
~~~
I cry inside every day, as common courtesy withers away. Are you part of the problem or will you help it grow?

cowmuflage
Petopia Artist

I'm getting real sick of everyone who likes to yell "omg thats mean to women!' about every goddamn thing. When you do this it makes people care less about things that ARE mean to women, people really need to learn that if you don't like what happens in a game or movie no one is forceing you to watch it so stop acting like they are.
Varethyn
Petopia Artist
Realm: Azjol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Varethyn »

For the first time in ages I was finally able to wake up earlier than 11am... only to be forced to lay down for a few hours anyway because I felt sickeningly dizzy. It would flare up so badly when I sat upright and, while I've managed to crawl out of bed at last, it seems to come on in spells. I feel sick and ridiculously thirsty and can't seem to breath properly, got the windows fully open despite it being freezing outside (literally - it's snowing). I haven't felt like this in years. Step-mum reckons I might be developing a migraine. Brilliant.

Check out PetEmote here! | Visit my Flight Rising lair!

Rest in peace mum. I really did love and miss you, even if I never got to see you.

arielpf
Realm: Mok'Nathral

Unread post by arielpf »

Grr. I hate myself so much right now. I'm pretty sure I annoyed my GF and ._. I feel like crap for it.
And now my head hurts...
Great. *rolls eyes*
Wassa
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Wassa »

I hate being so sick that I have to take a sick day from work. I shouldn't feel so bad about asking off but I just hate doing so.

I was hoping to get some sleep but my bf, who is now working third shift, came home to sleep and I can tell when he's stressed because he snores so loud when he is. Good bye any sleep I was thinking I was going to get. I was laying on the couch most of the day trying to nap with no avail.

A rare visitor to this forum now that I don't play WoW anymore, but forever a Petopian.

Makoes
Realm: Arathor-Alliance / Nesingwary-horde / WrA-Alliance

Unread post by Makoes »

The floor is NOT a litter box, those TWO boxes full of CLEAN kitty sand are!! Geez...

Silent as night, silent as death, silent as your last breath
~~~
Interested in HARPG? Check out Marandian's
~~~
(Closed)FR gems: (Click here for details)
My DeviantART/My Petopia art thread
~~~
I cry inside every day, as common courtesy withers away. Are you part of the problem or will you help it grow?

cowmuflage
Petopia Artist

Makoes wrote:The floor is NOT a litter box, those TWO boxes full of CLEAN kitty sand are!! Geez...
Omg that happend to us today too! One of our cats peed on my dads gym shoes. About a meter away from the box too.
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Awh, man. This is the first time I've cried in a while. I can just feel myself regressing.
Vephriel
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US

Unread post by Vephriel »

Dear Purchaser,

When I leave an invoice on your desk with a note requesting a detailed breakdown of the items within a display, I kind of expect to have that list the next day when I go to enter it in the system. Putting it back in my office without doing so is absolutely useless as I can't receive it until you give me the item codes. Now I have to repeat myself and give it back to you again. I know our shifts don't overlap, but I'm always sure to be clear in my messages so you know what I'm asking.

/work rants
Lupis
Petopia Artist
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lupis »

aaaaaahhhhhhh I just want to help make you happyyyyyyyyy
*Hits head against desk repeatedly* LET ME LOVE YOU. I hate it when you're sad and now I'm part of the reason and no this is not good at all. I can't figure out what to do to help.

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising
Avatar by Kamalia, signature by me!

Aeladrine
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Frostwolf, Blackwater Raiders

Unread post by Aeladrine »

DAYLIGHT SAVINGS TIME. I really dislike that my platonic soulmate is now an hour ahead of me because my state doesn't bother changing our time at inane intervals like everywhere else does! I'm used to knowing exactly when she gets out and when I can talk to her, but everything is all confused now. I don't like it at all.
• Aela's Pet Journal

Totally fantastic avatars and signatures by Sookie, Nili, Serenith, and Kurenio.
Tumblr || Deviantart || WoW RP Blog