THe Worst Level Bracket

VelkynKarma
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Quel'Dorei, Nessingwary
Location: Saturo's necromancy class. Karma = World's Worst Necromancer.

THe Worst Level Bracket

Unread post by VelkynKarma »

Thought of this while leveling. What level bracket do you HATE plowing through the most, and why? When I say bracket, I mean in groups of ten specifically.

Me, I hate the 20-30 bracket the most. This is because starter zones are always so unique to the race, and most of the 10-20 zones are unique as well. At any rate, you have a NUMBER of options to shake things up just for fun. Then the 20-30 bracket is all...samey and boring. Regardless of your starting race, there's only 1-2 options to choose from. Getting those first few levels is just so much work, just because everything is either too high or too low for you.

I usually lose steam here leveling a character. If I can get to level 30 on a char, I'm almost guaranteed to finish leveling them at some point, or at least work on them more.

You guys?

~VelkynKarma

Silinrul and Jiaphyon of <Ominous Latin Name>

A big thanks to Vephriel for the awesome signature :)

Help my Dragons

Redith
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: several

Re: THe Worst Level Bracket

Unread post by Redith »

20 to 30 as well. If I cant get enough steam to get them to 30 then they will never be played again
Zanidar
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Venture Co - Nesingwary

Unread post by Zanidar »

10-20 for me. Just seems SO slow to me, 20-30 wasn't to bad though.
Nick
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Nick »

All leveling seems slow to me, except on hunters becasue they are, supposedly to Blizz, the fastest leveling class out there. And I can take their word for it.

Leveling anything other than a hunter through the 20-40 bracket is painful to me and makes me weep blood.
:(

Battlenet: Nick#115610
|| Tumblr || Flight Rising || Twitter ||

Teigan
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Proudmoore (A), Thrall (H)

Unread post by Teigan »

20-30. Most of my toons die around 20. The only ones that make it past that 20-30 bracket are hunters, so far. I do miss my rogue and druid and will remake them someday, but...they'll probably get stuck in the early 20's again.
Rhyela
Realm: US - Ysera

Unread post by Rhyela »

For me? Levels 60-70, because I really do not like Outland at all. I don't even like the dungeons all that much which makes leveling via dungeon grinding a no-go, too. The only way I leveled my priest to 70 just recently was with battlegrounds. Thank goodness I like doing PvP as a priest, otherwise she'd have probably gotten stuck at 60, lol.

Signature and avatar created by Serenith!

Slickrock wrote:Given their current trend, we'll probably get a spirit toucan that farts loops.
Dewclaw
Realm: Llane

Unread post by Dewclaw »

1-20 for me.
Jakkra
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Bleeding Hollow US

Unread post by Jakkra »

I think the last stretch before Outland is the worst, I'd say 50-58. I tend to lose track of where to quest and I just get fed up with it. Leveling in OL is a breeze, though.
Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

45-58

I also exist on DeviantArt.
"I'll probably be some kind of scientist, building inventions in my space lab in space!"

Moderation note: Saturo is banned from all forums except the RP forum, and only allowed there until the current RP thread ends.

Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

35-58 Except Un'Goro. Despite devilsaurs, I love that place. x3 Then, 58-64, Namely Hellfire and Zangar are painful for me. I hate both of those zones. With a passion. I would like to point out I have never been attacked by a Fel Reaver. I do however, aggro one of purpose to see if it would fly through the air via Death Grip.

It didn't, but SOMEHOW when I shadowmelded, the fel reaver stared at me, then returned to his patrol. I was sitting there, going, "Lolwut? That WORKED?"
Makoes
Realm: Arathor-Alliance / Nesingwary-horde / WrA-Alliance

Unread post by Makoes »

For me it was the lv 20-40 bracket...however, since the introduction of the random dungeon finder, I am having a blast leveling...though now I seem to have slowed to a crawl at lv 70-80 bracket...

Silent as night, silent as death, silent as your last breath
~~~
Interested in HARPG? Check out Marandian's
~~~
(Closed)FR gems: (Click here for details)
My DeviantART/My Petopia art thread
~~~
I cry inside every day, as common courtesy withers away. Are you part of the problem or will you help it grow?

Sarayana
Realm: Ysera-US, Nesingwary-US

Unread post by Sarayana »

Jakkra wrote:I think the last stretch before Outland is the worst, I'd say 50-58. I tend to lose track of where to quest and I just get fed up with it. Leveling in OL is a breeze, though.
This. The damn quest chains dragging your ass all over Azeroth just drives me nuts. I leveled my shammy purely through randoms for those levels, but now I'm eyeing my priest who's 52 and... well, I don't know if I can do another 7 levels (until I can get into Ramps) of BRD. >.>

Much gratitude to Spiritbinder for the signature and Vephriel for the avatar! <3

Pawtrack
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Venture co., Duskwood, Hydraxis, Draka

Unread post by Pawtrack »

1-28 on both sides* (mainly horde though... I AM SO INSANELY SICK OF THE BARRENS/THOUSAND NEEDLES/ASHENVALE/STONTALEN!! ugh...)

and 55-68 is so tough, no matter what faction you are (yes yes yes I know it's not a group of ten or anything, but it's just so hard!!!)

*belfs/dranie are ok for the 1-10, they're starting zones are nice and easy

P.S.
Oh, and on PvP realms, STV is one of my least favorite zones. Why? One word: GANKERS. /sigh. I like the quests and the jungle setting is beatiful, but, the gankers... :shock: RUNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!

Death leads to life
Life leads to death

Jadvya
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Moon Guard US

Unread post by Jadvya »

70-80, by far. It takes SO LONG to gain a SINGLE level, ugh! With the Dungeon Finder the lower levels are quite fun, but Northrend is just... The XP gain feels so unfairly low.
Palladiamorsdeus
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Scarlet Monastary, Sentinels

Unread post by Palladiamorsdeus »

Normally, 38-48. I hate those levels. But Northrend effin' kills me. I HATE having to wade from 70-80.

Thanks go to Saturo for the signature.
Ryai
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Ryai »

Palladiamorsdeus wrote:Normally, 38-48. I hate those levels. But Northrend effin' kills me. I HATE having to wade from 70-80.
It's not so bad now Palla, but then again that's just me and for the most part I love northrend quests.

For me... the worst levels are usually 30-40ish as I usually flounder a bit looking for places to level. Coal kinda zinged thru this and most of the other problem levels as I leveled thru dungeons lol.

1-20 are usually easy, 1-10 is a bore but dooable. 10-20 is easy as pie, 20-30 is a bit uuuur auuuh and then by 30 and 40 it's a snorefest as I forget wtf to do.

The rest is relatively easy, except when I hit 50ish as again I'm bogged down trying to leve.
Palladiamorsdeus
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Scarlet Monastary, Sentinels

Unread post by Palladiamorsdeus »

I'm on character number eight for Northrend, Ryai. I am probably just sick and tired of it by now.

Thanks go to Saturo for the signature.
Makoes
Realm: Arathor-Alliance / Nesingwary-horde / WrA-Alliance

Unread post by Makoes »

yeah...got to lv 71 on my pally via dungeons...Now Iam dungeon/questing just to get a bit of exp...

Silent as night, silent as death, silent as your last breath
~~~
Interested in HARPG? Check out Marandian's
~~~
(Closed)FR gems: (Click here for details)
My DeviantART/My Petopia art thread
~~~
I cry inside every day, as common courtesy withers away. Are you part of the problem or will you help it grow?

Wassa
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Wassa »

I have a bunch of abandoned alts around 42-47. If I can make it past that small bracket the character usually zooms up levels the rest of the way.

A rare visitor to this forum now that I don't play WoW anymore, but forever a Petopian.

Chrizesu
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Sisters of Elune (US RP)

Unread post by Chrizesu »

Hmm. I'd say right around stranglethorn. That's because the quests lead all over the damn place.

Edit: And if you managed to see the post I had before wassa, I got myself confused with the pvp brackets. XP
Edit 2: If you get altoholic it'll tell you what zones you should try leveling in.

Mains: [Burninrain|Zirconium|Ivoress|Nantosuelta|Sunrain]
Alts: [Emuishéré|Cynderlilly|Runicated|Marcell]