I need a new flying friend.

A companion forum for Warcraft Mounts. Or just talk about WoW mounts.
Forum rules
Be respectful of others or else. Read the details.
ashdawn
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

I need a new flying friend.

Unread post by ashdawn »

Im already running raven lord daily, I need a cool looking flying mount, preferably easy to get and preferably from a heroic drakes are eh to me. (However I am trying for the frostbrood vanquisher, if nobody comes up with one better ill go with this mount) so any ideas on what I can mount up and fly 85% of the time? :P images would be helpful but arnt needed
Bowno
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Moon Guard

Re: I need a new flying friend.

Unread post by Bowno »

If I were you, I would work on the violet Proto drake (since it's children's week). That way, you pretty much get a free 310% mount speed forever. Plus, it's pretty :3

Siggy under construction!

ashdawn
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Unread post by ashdawn »

I could never do that for a few reasons, I HATE the fact I need to wait a year if I miss 1 achievement, I dont really do the events due to the amount of effort it takes. I do like proto drakes a lot, maybe time lost or I heard there is a cool blue one, maybe even 10 man ulduar, we should get like 5 level 90s together, I may consider this...
Arwyn
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Unread post by Arwyn »

Skadi drops the blue-proto drake on Heroic Utgarde Pinnacle. And then there's the green proto-drake that can hatch from the egg sold by the Oracles when you get revered with them..or if lucky just comes in the Stachel of Exotic Mysteries.

Mmm...go after the Black or Twilight Drake with some good buddies who'll let you have the mount when they drop.
GormanGhaste
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Uldaman (and Ravencrest)

Unread post by GormanGhaste »

I'm working on the blue proto off and on myself, while finishing up old LK reps. If you like protos, you might want to consider working on the Glory of the Hero achievement, as it rewards the red proto.
ashdawn
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Unread post by ashdawn »

I have the twilight and black drake, i think ill run for blue drake and see if I can get some friends to do ulduar 25 man achievement runs