Loque is calling to me...

Anything related to Hunter pets.
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
Demonicow
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Echo Isles

Re: Loque is calling to me...

Unread post by Demonicow »

perhaps i should have been more clear if i were there and nobody else was there when loque spawned and i was getting ready to tame it and someone attempted to take it from me by way of killing or taming i would have killed it first because technically it was my tame/kill, if i did not get a spirit leopard at my side then a few drops that are worth a lil gold instead.

unless they tagged it faster then me then it would have been out of my hands

however you are right you are right it wasnt my pet it was theirs because they managed to get there while i was out and about and since i did not own or claim the spawn spot i had no right to interrupt or try to stop the taming of any pet whether it be the rarest spawn or just a common one

8-) btw no amount of people could help me with my problems because unless i can afford master riding i would not arrive at a spawn spot fast enough and i have asked people in general and my guild of 900+ members and they dont give a shit about helping anyone and btw when loque spawned for that hunter(obviously not for me) it was my second time sighting him/her
"Y’know, Taurens are born hunters. You ever see a Tauren catch a salmon out of a stream? It really is quite exciting. You ever see a Tauren stalk a python? 'Course you haven't. That's because Tauren are so adept at blending in with their surroundings."

"Five curses and spite live in each gnome this truth cant be ignored, the best way to get rid of a gnome is to throw that Gnome Overboard.""

Armory
Bowno
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Bowno »

Demonicow wrote:
8-) btw no amount of people could help me with my problems because unless i can afford master riding i would not arrive at a spawn spot fast enough and i have asked people in general and my guild of 900+ members and they dont give a shit about helping anyone and btw when loque spawned for that hunter(obviously not for me) it was my second time sighting him/her
I wouldn't say that. Someone with 310 speed (+ Bonus) might have a 2 person mount and fly you over if they spot him. :3 Stranger things have happened. Just have faith.

Siggy under construction!

Doubleh of Galakrond
Realm: Galakrond

Unread post by Doubleh of Galakrond »

Ya know this may seem strange but something wierd happend to me while I was hunting for Loque. Well I was flying around Sholazar and well I got wierd Chill bumps. I was flying to his spawn point at the Bones and there he was......dead. ;-; I think ive been hunting him so long I have become emotionally attached to Loque idk
demonrow
Realm: Nazgrel

Unread post by demonrow »

It's me again, from a few posts and about a month ago. Successfully transferred servers and tamed Loque. I created a new hunter on my original server with the same name, just to hold the name in case I transferred back after some tames. And of course my daughter saw the new hunter, so I had to start leveling her up...

As I was approaching the mid-70's, I thought well, I'm gonna have to camp Loque again and was dreading the hours and hours that I'll soon be wasting flying around Shalazar Basin once again. I got to 77 and thought I may as well get back into the routine again.... Reset my /tar loque; /cast hunter's mark macro and started spamming away flying from green marker to the next... and wouldn't ya know it...

BAM!!!

And now I have a level 77 hunter with Loque'nahak!!! I got super SUPER lucky, and I know it! Just thought I'd share/brag a little... :)