Flight Rising - General Discussion
- Serendipity82
- Illustrious Master Hunter

- Posts: 4224
- Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:04 pm
- Realm: Staghelm
- Gender: Female
Re: Flight Rising
- Nick
- Grand Master Hunter

- Posts: 2873
- Joined: Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:19 am
- Gender: Male
- Location: ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
- Contact:
Re: Flight Rising
too bad I'm spending half of it on a Stripes gene scroll ffff

Battlenet: Nick#115610
|| Tumblr || Flight Rising || Twitter ||
- Qinni
- Grand Master Hunter

- Posts: 2982
- Joined: Tue May 17, 2011 6:46 pm
- Realm: Zul'jin(US)
- Gender: Female
Re: Flight Rising
- Nick
- Grand Master Hunter

- Posts: 2873
- Joined: Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:19 am
- Gender: Male
- Location: ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
- Contact:
Re: Flight Rising

Battlenet: Nick#115610
|| Tumblr || Flight Rising || Twitter ||
- Qinni
- Grand Master Hunter

- Posts: 2982
- Joined: Tue May 17, 2011 6:46 pm
- Realm: Zul'jin(US)
- Gender: Female
Re: Flight Rising
- Nick
- Grand Master Hunter

- Posts: 2873
- Joined: Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:19 am
- Gender: Male
- Location: ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
- Contact:
Re: Flight Rising
You'd get more out of selling it than keeping it since it only gives 50t a day (that's the right amount... right? idk) so unless you're keeping it for dragon rp purposes...Qinni wrote:Mine is already awakened so I'm debating on selling it.

Battlenet: Nick#115610
|| Tumblr || Flight Rising || Twitter ||
- Qinni
- Grand Master Hunter

- Posts: 2982
- Joined: Tue May 17, 2011 6:46 pm
- Realm: Zul'jin(US)
- Gender: Female
Re: Flight Rising
Amazing how very little convincing I need to sell somethingAlex wrote:You'd get more out of selling it than keeping it since it only gives 50t a day (that's the right amount... right? idk) so unless you're keeping it for dragon rp purposes...Qinni wrote:Mine is already awakened so I'm debating on selling it.
- Nick
- Grand Master Hunter

- Posts: 2873
- Joined: Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:19 am
- Gender: Male
- Location: ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
- Contact:
Re: Flight Rising
Qinni wrote:Amazing how very little convincing I need to sell somethingAlex wrote:You'd get more out of selling it than keeping it since it only gives 50t a day (that's the right amount... right? idk) so unless you're keeping it for dragon rp purposes...Qinni wrote:Mine is already awakened so I'm debating on selling it.
Well 50t isn't very much comparatively

Battlenet: Nick#115610
|| Tumblr || Flight Rising || Twitter ||
-
Makoes
- Illustrious Master Hunter

- Posts: 7073
- Joined: Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:03 pm
- Realm: Arathor-Alliance / Nesingwary-horde / WrA-Alliance
- Gender: Female foxen
- Location: I am "here" or so the directory tells me.
- Contact:
Re: Flight Rising

Silent as night, silent as death, silent as your last breath
~~~
Interested in HARPG? Check out Marandian's
~~~
(Closed)FR gems: (Click here for details)
My DeviantART/My Petopia art thread
~~~
I cry inside every day, as common courtesy withers away. Are you part of the problem or will you help it grow?
- Meggers
- Illustrious Master Hunter

- Posts: 3822
- Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2010 3:21 pm
- Realm: Sargeras US
- Gender: Female
- Location: Edmonton, AB
Re: Flight Rising
- Ana
- Community Resource

- Posts: 19600
- Joined: Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:19 am
- Realm: Rivervale US EQL/Azol-Nerub EU WOW
- Gender: Female
- Location: Copenhagen- Denmark
Re: Flight Rising
same. i only get rid of familiars i got two offMeggers wrote:I can't get rid of my rare stuff. Awakened or not, I collect familiars. Must get them all!
edit on another note..
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&b ... 553&page=1
i liked this survey and i hope it produces alot of results
- KoreNestis
- Master Hunter

- Posts: 1121
- Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 2:10 am
- Realm: Flight Rising
- Gender: Female
- Location: Riften, The Rift, Skyrim, Tamriel, Nirn, Mundus
Re: Flight Rising
YUP. That's where Kore is.
I will hurt you for this. I don’t know how yet, but give me time. A day will come when you think yourself safe and happy, and suddenly your joy will turn to ashes in your mouth, and you’ll know the debt is paid.
- Bangeall
- Expert Hunter

- Posts: 360
- Joined: Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:37 pm
- Realm: Doomhammer EU
- Gender: Female
Re: Flight Rising

- Nick
- Grand Master Hunter

- Posts: 2873
- Joined: Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:19 am
- Gender: Male
- Location: ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
- Contact:
Re: Flight Rising
@Bangeall
I s2g I've see something on tumblr that had percents on it for all the different things but of course I didn't like it for future reference and idk if I'd be able to find it ffffff

Battlenet: Nick#115610
|| Tumblr || Flight Rising || Twitter ||
- Nick
- Grand Master Hunter

- Posts: 2873
- Joined: Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:19 am
- Gender: Male
- Location: ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
- Contact:
Re: Flight Rising
Nah, that wasn't the one -- the one I saw came with pictures. But whatever you can find that works c: you're welcome! n 3nBangeall wrote:Is this the post Alex? Thanks for the heads-up. ^^
http://extrasolardragons.tumblr.com/

Battlenet: Nick#115610
|| Tumblr || Flight Rising || Twitter ||
- KoreNestis
- Master Hunter

- Posts: 1121
- Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 2:10 am
- Realm: Flight Rising
- Gender: Female
- Location: Riften, The Rift, Skyrim, Tamriel, Nirn, Mundus
Re: Flight Rising
I will hurt you for this. I don’t know how yet, but give me time. A day will come when you think yourself safe and happy, and suddenly your joy will turn to ashes in your mouth, and you’ll know the debt is paid.
- cowmuflage
- Petopia Artist
- Posts: 11998
- Joined: Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:00 pm
- Realm: dath remar
- Gender: female
- Location: New zealand, auckland
Re: Flight Rising
Heres my DA page
My wow model sheets (NSFW) that anyone can use!
First 251 Pokemon in Adventure time style! By me XD
Cow's art thread!


