Flight Rising - General Discussion
- Nick
- Grand Master Hunter

- Posts: 2873
- Joined: Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:19 am
- Gender: Male
- Location: ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
- Contact:
Re: Flight Rising
I have a feeling they won't toss a tally up until registration closes this coming midnight. But I really won't be surprised if we hit another 4k or above 

Battlenet: Nick#115610
|| Tumblr || Flight Rising || Twitter ||
- Varethyn
- Petopia Artist
- Posts: 5468
- Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:12 am
- Realm: Azjol-Nerub EU
- Gender: Any
Re: Flight Rising


*Melts under the happy.*
Check out PetEmote here! | Visit my Flight Rising lair!
Rest in peace mum. I really did love and miss you, even if I never got to see you.
- Qinni
- Grand Master Hunter

- Posts: 2982
- Joined: Tue May 17, 2011 6:46 pm
- Realm: Zul'jin(US)
- Gender: Female
Re: Flight Rising
So apparently people really want me to have a hatchery but I don't think I could keep up with all of that D:
- cowmuflage
- Petopia Artist
- Posts: 11998
- Joined: Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:00 pm
- Realm: dath remar
- Gender: female
- Location: New zealand, auckland
Re: Flight Rising
Holy crap someone brought a dragon from me XD For 31000 no less!

- Attachments
-
- 327752_350ffff.png (126.77 KiB) Viewed 3212 times
I am a professional 2D animator :3
Heres my DA page
My wow model sheets (NSFW) that anyone can use!
First 251 Pokemon in Adventure time style! By me XD
Cow's art thread!
Heres my DA page
My wow model sheets (NSFW) that anyone can use!
First 251 Pokemon in Adventure time style! By me XD
Cow's art thread!
- Lupis
- Petopia Artist
- Posts: 11051
- Joined: Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:43 pm
- Realm: Moon Guard
- Gender: Agender [They-them]
Re: Flight Rising
Ahhhhhh, some day I'm going to clean out enough room in my lair to get a brown-eyed, earthy snapper pair. <3 Gosh they look so good in browns!
Tumblr ~ Flight Rising
Avatar by Kamalia, signature by me!

- cowmuflage
- Petopia Artist
- Posts: 11998
- Joined: Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:00 pm
- Realm: dath remar
- Gender: female
- Location: New zealand, auckland
Re: Flight Rising
Seeing as I now have a Ridgeback and they have long noses I'm thinking a good anme would be something nose related..... Hmmmm Nose Mcgee perhaps? 
I am a professional 2D animator :3
Heres my DA page
My wow model sheets (NSFW) that anyone can use!
First 251 Pokemon in Adventure time style! By me XD
Cow's art thread!
Heres my DA page
My wow model sheets (NSFW) that anyone can use!
First 251 Pokemon in Adventure time style! By me XD
Cow's art thread!
- Qinni
- Grand Master Hunter

- Posts: 2982
- Joined: Tue May 17, 2011 6:46 pm
- Realm: Zul'jin(US)
- Gender: Female
Re: Flight Rising
Hrmmmm tasty :O Rawr
- Bowno
- Community Resource

- Posts: 2362
- Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:21 am
- Realm: Moon Guard
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: Flight Rising
cowmuflage wrote:Seeing as I now have a Ridgeback and they have long noses I'm thinking a good anme would be something nose related..... Hmmmm Nose Mcgee perhaps?

Maybe this will give you some ideas? ;D
*Runs and hides!*
Siggy under construction!
- cowmuflage
- Petopia Artist
- Posts: 11998
- Joined: Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:00 pm
- Realm: dath remar
- Gender: female
- Location: New zealand, auckland
Re: Flight Rising
My god......That's perfect!Bowno wrote:cowmuflage wrote:Seeing as I now have a Ridgeback and they have long noses I'm thinking a good anme would be something nose related..... Hmmmm Nose Mcgee perhaps?
Maybe this will give you some ideas? ;D
*Runs and hides!*
I am a professional 2D animator :3
Heres my DA page
My wow model sheets (NSFW) that anyone can use!
First 251 Pokemon in Adventure time style! By me XD
Cow's art thread!
Heres my DA page
My wow model sheets (NSFW) that anyone can use!
First 251 Pokemon in Adventure time style! By me XD
Cow's art thread!
- Nick
- Grand Master Hunter

- Posts: 2873
- Joined: Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:19 am
- Gender: Male
- Location: ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
- Contact:
Re: Flight Rising
I'm not sure what goes into having a hatchery, but writing pairs and buyer names + prices would be enough to keep it in some sort of manageable order?Qinni wrote:So apparently people really want me to have a hatchery but I don't think I could keep up with all of that D:
And alway make sure you have time to yourself to wind down and de-stress -- irl takes priority over pixel dragons, no matter how much you love them.
Also did anyone else notice that the energy bar now shows the percent without mousing over it?
It sorta annoys me... but not really because I don't spend that much time staring at the top of the browser where it's at lmao

Battlenet: Nick#115610
|| Tumblr || Flight Rising || Twitter ||
- cowmuflage
- Petopia Artist
- Posts: 11998
- Joined: Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:00 pm
- Realm: dath remar
- Gender: female
- Location: New zealand, auckland
Re: Flight Rising
cowmuflage wrote:My god......That's perfect!Bowno wrote:cowmuflage wrote:Seeing as I now have a Ridgeback and they have long noses I'm thinking a good anme would be something nose related..... Hmmmm Nose Mcgee perhaps?
Maybe this will give you some ideas? ;D
*Runs and hides!*
Like Nigel Ridgeberry or something *rubs chin*
I am a professional 2D animator :3
Heres my DA page
My wow model sheets (NSFW) that anyone can use!
First 251 Pokemon in Adventure time style! By me XD
Cow's art thread!
Heres my DA page
My wow model sheets (NSFW) that anyone can use!
First 251 Pokemon in Adventure time style! By me XD
Cow's art thread!
- Bowno
- Community Resource

- Posts: 2362
- Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:21 am
- Realm: Moon Guard
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: Flight Rising
ROFLcowmuflage wrote:
Like Nigel Ridgeberry or something *rubs chin*
Omgyesplz
Siggy under construction!
- Qinni
- Grand Master Hunter

- Posts: 2982
- Joined: Tue May 17, 2011 6:46 pm
- Realm: Zul'jin(US)
- Gender: Female
Re: Flight Rising
I actually like that.Alex wrote:
Also did anyone else notice that the energy bar now shows the percent without mousing over it?
It sorta annoys me... but not really because I don't spend that much time staring at the top of the browser where it's at lmao
- Nick
- Grand Master Hunter

- Posts: 2873
- Joined: Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:19 am
- Gender: Male
- Location: ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
- Contact:
Re: Flight Rising
It definitely solves the mystery of "am I just imagining things or are my dragons actually missing a bit of energy and need to be fed?"Qinni wrote:I actually like that.Alex wrote:Also did anyone else notice that the energy bar now shows the percent without mousing over it?
It sorta annoys me... but not really because I don't spend that much time staring at the top of the browser where it's at lmao

Battlenet: Nick#115610
|| Tumblr || Flight Rising || Twitter ||
- Chimera
- Illustrious Master Hunter

- Posts: 7584
- Joined: Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:19 am
- Realm: Nesingwary (H), Silver Hand (A), Moon Guard (A)
- Gender: Male
- Location: I have no idea
Re: Flight Rising
I got a RP PM from the person who owned Twinklebums with a scroll of renaming attached to it and I'm writing out a RP PM back to them right now and omfg it's so precious I could die. I love Twinklebums so much I'm so happy to be RP PMing their breeder right now, this is great

Frostmarrow by LupisDarkmoon
| Dragon Cave | Magistream | Flight Rising |
- cowmuflage
- Petopia Artist
- Posts: 11998
- Joined: Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:00 pm
- Realm: dath remar
- Gender: female
- Location: New zealand, auckland
Re: Flight Rising
Is there like a list of all the Apparel you can get? Need to see if I can get a certain hat.
I am a professional 2D animator :3
Heres my DA page
My wow model sheets (NSFW) that anyone can use!
First 251 Pokemon in Adventure time style! By me XD
Cow's art thread!
Heres my DA page
My wow model sheets (NSFW) that anyone can use!
First 251 Pokemon in Adventure time style! By me XD
Cow's art thread!
- Regaleth
- Journeyman Hunter

- Posts: 158
- Joined: Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:25 am
- Realm: Wyrmrest Accord
- Gender: Male
- Location: USA
Re: Flight Rising
Try here cowmuflage- http://flight-rising.wikia.com/wiki/Mar ... _-_Apparel
Edit- Not complete from what I can see... though the fedora or cowboy hats could work for what you wanted to do?
Edit- Not complete from what I can see... though the fedora or cowboy hats could work for what you wanted to do?
One more flight change from becoming the Avatar.
- Ana
- Community Resource

- Posts: 19601
- Joined: Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:19 am
- Realm: Rivervale US EQL/Azol-Nerub EU WOW
- Gender: Female
- Location: Copenhagen- Denmark
Re: Flight Rising
if you feel like it, i could use some support on this thread
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&b ... &id=988709
i´m not sure how long it will live with all the " ahh its fine" crusaders though :/
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&b ... &id=988709
i´m not sure how long it will live with all the " ahh its fine" crusaders though :/
- Airwyn
- Artisan Hunter

- Posts: 587
- Joined: Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:26 pm
- Realm: Scarlet Crusade (A)
- Gender: Female
Re: Flight Rising
How long does it take for a hatchling to grow up?




