5 days grown up on the 6th or something like that.Airwyn wrote:How long does it take for a hatchling to grow up?
Flight Rising - General Discussion
- Qinni
- Grand Master Hunter

- Posts: 2982
- Joined: Tue May 17, 2011 6:46 pm
- Realm: Zul'jin(US)
- Gender: Female
Re: Flight Rising
- Nefretiti
- Illustrious Master Hunter

- Posts: 5931
- Joined: Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:27 pm
- Realm: Durotan US,Saurfang, Staghelm
- Gender: Female rl-plays as both genders
Re: Flight Rising
five to six days I belive .. usually at reset on the fifth day 
- Airwyn
- Artisan Hunter

- Posts: 587
- Joined: Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:26 pm
- Realm: Scarlet Crusade (A)
- Gender: Female
Re: Flight Rising
Ok, thank you for the quick reponses 
- MaximumOverdrive
- Grand Master Hunter

- Posts: 2429
- Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:31 pm
- Realm: Wyrmrest Accord
- Gender: Female in RL
- Location: Idaho
- Contact:
Re: Flight Rising
So can you craft stuff? What's this material stuff for?
-
TygerDarkstorm
- Community Resource

- Posts: 14480
- Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:15 pm
- Realm: Staghelm (Alliance), Wyrmrest Accord (Horde)
- Gender: Female playing both genders
- Location: WoW
Re: Flight Rising
There's no crafting program right now. It's just vendor garbage or you can amass it to try and sell to Crim and Swipp.
Follow me on Tumblr! @projectashley
Like Crochet? You can see what I make @ facebook.com/AshedCreations
[/center]Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
- Jurz
- Grand Master Hunter

- Posts: 2250
- Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2012 6:51 pm
- Realm: Scryers, Earthern Ring, Feathermoon
- Gender: Female
Re: Flight Rising
I wish haha! You use the stuff to get money from Crim by turning them into her. You can turn them in to Swip in bulk for a few, rarer things. You can flat out sell them

Sig drawn by the amazing Lupis! and avatar drawn by the wonderful Senna!
- MaximumOverdrive
- Grand Master Hunter

- Posts: 2429
- Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:31 pm
- Realm: Wyrmrest Accord
- Gender: Female in RL
- Location: Idaho
- Contact:
Re: Flight Rising
Crim and Swip? Is that those dragons on the trading post?
- Regaleth
- Journeyman Hunter

- Posts: 158
- Joined: Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:25 am
- Realm: Wyrmrest Accord
- Gender: Male
- Location: USA
Re: Flight Rising
MaximumOverdrive- Yup, one gives you a number of offers to trade in some things for treasure, another gives exclusive items for combinations or stacks of specific items.
I usually vendor everything, though my friend has a theory that those different fertility statues will some day be used to craft something like Boons of Fertility.
I usually vendor everything, though my friend has a theory that those different fertility statues will some day be used to craft something like Boons of Fertility.
One more flight change from becoming the Avatar.
- MaximumOverdrive
- Grand Master Hunter

- Posts: 2429
- Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:31 pm
- Realm: Wyrmrest Accord
- Gender: Female in RL
- Location: Idaho
- Contact:
Re: Flight Rising
Ahhh...well, I've yet to have anything Crim wants LOL
- Lisaara
- Illustrious Master Hunter

- Posts: 17426
- Joined: Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:11 pm
- Realm: Moon Guard
- Gender: Genderfluid
- Location: US
- Contact:
Re: Flight Rising
Wish there was a 'Reply to this comment' button.
- Qinni
- Grand Master Hunter

- Posts: 2982
- Joined: Tue May 17, 2011 6:46 pm
- Realm: Zul'jin(US)
- Gender: Female
Re: Flight Rising
I'm on a roll! So far two people *three if you count Nef* for donating boons to my cause. boons are being used on nests to I can send coffee dragons to new people that came to this thread: http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&b ... &id=988105
If you like to see me spread the coffee love even more boon donations are appreciated.
If you like to see me spread the coffee love even more boon donations are appreciated.
- Lisaara
- Illustrious Master Hunter

- Posts: 17426
- Joined: Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:11 pm
- Realm: Moon Guard
- Gender: Genderfluid
- Location: US
- Contact:
Re: Flight Rising
I'm being pleasantly surprised on the forums there. Most are extremely welcoming.
- Chimera
- Illustrious Master Hunter

- Posts: 7584
- Joined: Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:19 am
- Realm: Nesingwary (H), Silver Hand (A), Moon Guard (A)
- Gender: Male
- Location: I have no idea
Re: Flight Rising
Aaaaa~ Sold the other super-purply Impy <3 I'm slowly getting closer to buying my next lair expansion (/sobs)

Frostmarrow by LupisDarkmoon
| Dragon Cave | Magistream | Flight Rising |
- Ana
- Community Resource

- Posts: 19600
- Joined: Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:19 am
- Realm: Rivervale US EQL/Azol-Nerub EU WOW
- Gender: Female
- Location: Copenhagen- Denmark
Re: Flight Rising
just realized.. im worse them my mum!!
i been going though the babies my dragons made (aka my babies).. and i find my self going
"hmm why havent you had grand kids yet" with the onces who are childless.. and even frowning my forhead when i dont approve of my kids chosen partner... and being mad if my kids only had one egg....
yup i turned into my mother
Re: Flight Rising
I keep buying spirals XD. I may have to switch my lair to lightning to get the one i want though. Trying to get a male lightning (or ice) who's steel/ some shade of black/ white (or bright blue). Planning on giving him circuit and if needed breed changing him to spiral.
So far everything I find on the ah is off by one or two things.
So far everything I find on the ah is off by one or two things.
- Regaleth
- Journeyman Hunter

- Posts: 158
- Joined: Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:25 am
- Realm: Wyrmrest Accord
- Gender: Male
- Location: USA
Re: Flight Rising
Mutsu and Sadira broke my two-egg nest curse!! 
*runs around throwing confetti*
*runs around throwing confetti*
One more flight change from becoming the Avatar.
- Silivren
- Illustrious Master Hunter

- Posts: 4461
- Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:44 pm
- Realm: Sunbeam Ruins, Tamriel, Westeros, Thedas, etc.
- Gender: Female
Re: Flight Rising
I'm going to brag on Nef because she'd never do it herself. Today she gave me the whole clutch of her obsidian/white implet girls. She tasked me with gifting them to three lucky Flight Rising newbies. All three girls now have loving homes that I do hope cherish them to bits. <3
- Bowno
- Community Resource

- Posts: 2362
- Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:21 am
- Realm: Moon Guard
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: Flight Rising
I just came by this thread to do the same thing! XD Nef tossed me an entire batch of lovely Skydancer babies to hand out to newbies ;3 I'm in the process of rehoming them now!Zarai wrote:I'm going to brag on Nef because she'd never do it herself. Today she gave me the whole clutch of her obsidian/white implet girls. She tasked me with gifting them to three lucky Flight Rising newbies. All three girls now have loving homes that I do hope cherish them to bits. <3
Thanks Nef! You're going to make a lot of people really happy ;D!
Siggy under construction!
- Silivren
- Illustrious Master Hunter

- Posts: 4461
- Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:44 pm
- Realm: Sunbeam Ruins, Tamriel, Westeros, Thedas, etc.
- Gender: Female
Re: Flight Rising
She's the fairy flight rising dragonmother.Bowno wrote:I just came by this thread to do the same thing! XD Nef tossed me an entire batch of lovely Skydancer babies to hand out to newbies ;3 I'm in the process of rehoming them now!Zarai wrote:I'm going to brag on Nef because she'd never do it herself. Today she gave me the whole clutch of her obsidian/white implet girls. She tasked me with gifting them to three lucky Flight Rising newbies. All three girls now have loving homes that I do hope cherish them to bits. <3
Thanks Nef! You're going to make a lot of people really happy ;D!
- Ana
- Community Resource

- Posts: 19600
- Joined: Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:19 am
- Realm: Rivervale US EQL/Azol-Nerub EU WOW
- Gender: Female
- Location: Copenhagen- Denmark
Re: Flight Rising
Nef deserves alot of hugs and kisses...
i demand a national Nef day!
i demand a national Nef day!




