New Class ideas/Fourth Spec

Demonicow
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Echo Isles

New Class ideas/Fourth Spec

Unread post by Demonicow »

i thought since talk of a new expansion is going around we might discuss possible classes and races too if it gets to that

i think a Mail-wearing Class would be best suited considering a few things

1. there are only two mail wearing classes so far Hunter and Shaman(and low lvl Paladin/Warrior)

2. every armor type except mail has three classes that use it

3. the number of classes is uneven as well as the number of healers and tanks

so as you can see a Mail wearer is ideal for a new class and ideas for which class it would be is taken from a topic from the official wow forums 5 months old but still very valid especially now nearing the end of the expansion

i will link it below at the bottom of the page

here are a few class ideas posted by someone on the thread

"Samurai
-Demon Hunter
-Bard? (Was originally an Aprils fools joke)
-Gambler / Fortuneteller
-Dragonsworn

-Necromancer (Scrapped from Wrath of the Lich King)
-Scout (Hunter / Warrior Hybrid without pets)
-Techno Mage
-Spy (horde) / Agent (Alliance)
-Sentinel (possibly to much like Warrior)
-Elementalist (Possibly to much like Shaman)
-Seer (possible to much like Shaman)"

i will narrow these down to the most likely of all of them probably three and in this discussion why dont u pick three or one that u like or make one up

Bard - Dragonsworn -Fortuneteller

i am leaning toward the Dragonsworn the most

"There could be the Red Dragonflight "Lifebinder" healing tree.

"Black Dragonflight" Damage dealer tree, hopefully something very Melee/dot based.

Bronze Dragonflight "Timewarden" tanking tree, where you tank in a dragon form, where the scales will harden your mail armor. "

also since were on the discussion of classes id also Like you to think about a fourth spec

1. (Spec Name) Class Name

2. How to Unlock it.

3. Dps, Healer Or Tank?

4. Description

Example
(Gunslinger) Hunter
Unlocked on Reaching Lvl 90/95
Tank
A heavily armored Hunter who can string two large guns/bows together to do 4 x the combined damage and use leftover plate armor on your pet to increase armor and damage by 2x which will slow your pet by 1/2% speed relying on the hunters large weapons movement is slowed when a weapon is equipped(Large Gun/bow) a gunslinger can also seperate a large gun/bow and wield both at the same time if prefered for faster action anyways the gunslinger can dual lwield two handed guns/bows or combine them to make a slower but more powerful gun/bow similar to frost/fury 1h/2h

but enough about my ideas i wanna hear yours

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6298350577
"Y’know, Taurens are born hunters. You ever see a Tauren catch a salmon out of a stream? It really is quite exciting. You ever see a Tauren stalk a python? 'Course you haven't. That's because Tauren are so adept at blending in with their surroundings."

"Five curses and spite live in each gnome this truth cant be ignored, the best way to get rid of a gnome is to throw that Gnome Overboard.""

Armory
Aeladrine
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Frostwolf, Blackwater Raiders

Re: New Class ideas/Fourth Spec

Unread post by Aeladrine »

I feel like the bard and necromancer, if they were to add a new class, would be the most likely to be added. However, it wouldn't make sense for either of those to wear anything but cloth (and necromancers, while I love them, may possibly be too close to death knights to work). I don't think we'll ever get anything like dragonsworn, as it would work better as its own faction (see: Wrathion). Everything else in your list seems either too close to what we already have (how would a samurai work? How would you justify it? Would it be a warrior merged with a monk? If there was an expansion to bring something like that in, I feel like it would've been Mists, though they drew much more from Chinese culture). I would love to see how a necromancer would work (possible Old God correlation?), but, as I said, I think it's unlikely.

As for mail, perhaps they could find a way to justify giving it to what would be more of a caster class, as shamans are basically casters, aren't they (forgive me, I've never actually played a shaman or known anyone who does)?

I don't see fourth specs working very well, honestly. Like, uh... Let's take a look at paladins. You have your DPS spec, your tank spec, and your heals spec. All other classes sort of follow the same pattern, just not as obviously. I'm a bit too doped up on dayquil to explain how, but I remember that being a thing, if you look closely enough. Even for support classes. If you have more than three specs, you're either doubling something or throwing something all new into the pattern that will then have to be taken into account with questing/dungeons/raids.

Right now my brain is telling me that BM hunters with a tenacity pet is our tank spec, with Survival being heals and Marks being DPS. But I'm sure someone will point out that I've got it all wrong, because something about that feels off...

Anyway, I don't really see them adding more classes just yet? They've got a lot to fix with the ones they already have. There was a DPS specced DK in one of my dungeons recently that could tank just fine, and there's something wrong with that. And that's not even mentioning us. Or shadow priests (my poor main...). And they've said they're redoing character models and hope to have it done for the next expansion, if I remember my blue posts correctly. And we're likely getting an additional continent again, because it's either Warlords of Draenor (please no) or naga oriented stuff, which a lot of people who are almost never wrong have been predicting. Draenor would probably take us back to an updated Outlands, which would be like another Cata. Naga would take us either to a freshly surfaced continent (a la Call of Cthulhu) or under the ocean.

Personally, I'm kind of hoping they don't go around adding new things and just try to deal with what they already have this time around. We got a new race and a new class last time. I'd be more than happy if they just focused on the lore and character models.

And gave me more blood elf stuff, dang it.
• Aela's Pet Journal

Totally fantastic avatars and signatures by Sookie, Nili, Serenith, and Kurenio.
Tumblr || Deviantart || WoW RP Blog

Demonicow
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter

of course they need to work on the previous classes as well but consider this as u said if you look at a pally consider this a fourth spec could be dps imagine a dw dps spec for paladins

healing might work for hunters but only as utility not as a primary focus they can heal their pets and with glyphs/talents etc u get more hp that kinda stuff

a tank spec for hunter isnt outrageous

also what about a healing spec for dks? they do use spell power somewhat

wrathion is just a royal whelp an egg that came from deathwing so what there are many eggs that deathwing and his brood had that has nothing to do with a dragonsworn first of all it would be a mortal race given the boons of the aspects and the ability to take the form of a dragon i think it would make sense with a sort of starting place in northrend secluded with members of the various dragonflights and possibly the aspects themselves( they did it for monks why not for another non hero race) also heres another idea if not a dragonsworn you could have an ethereal race with a fortuneteller/gambler race with racials like reforging, transmogrifying and opening void storage would cost 75% less gold and so on and so forth
"Y’know, Taurens are born hunters. You ever see a Tauren catch a salmon out of a stream? It really is quite exciting. You ever see a Tauren stalk a python? 'Course you haven't. That's because Tauren are so adept at blending in with their surroundings."

"Five curses and spite live in each gnome this truth cant be ignored, the best way to get rid of a gnome is to throw that Gnome Overboard.""

Armory
Aeladrine
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

I'm not sure I understand what you mean? Paladins already have a DPS spec. My point was that all of the classes already have specs that somewhat cover each role. They cannot do it in so obvious a manner, but they do. A support class cannot save the day with heals, but they can have a spec that promotes healing and protection, a spec that promotes threat generation and the ability to take hits, and a spec that is pretty much purely DPS. Every class has these specs. Adding a fourth in will either add a new role to be dealt with or be, essentially, a duplicate of a previous spec.

What you're asking for isn't a hunter tank spec. We already have that. BM hunters are far more tanky than the other two, survival is more protection based, and marks is straight DPS. You're asking for the ability to no longer be a support class and become a tank class, or a healing class.

This really only works in the other way. Tank-based classes such a warriors can spec to be support. Death Knights can spec to be support. Paladins (which are, honestly, a bit in a realm of their own) can spec to be support. Even healing classes can spec to be support! But support cannot spec out of support. And, honestly, I don't think we should be able to. A hunter that can tank isn't really a hunter anymore, it's a tank with a pet. A hunter that can heal is a priest with a pet. A mage that can tank would be a horrifying monstrosity (and no one support class would be allowed to get such special treatment as to be the only one to be able to spec out of it).

WoW doesn't pull all these classes out of nowhere; they all have longstanding, traditional roles that they play, though they are sometimes called by different names.

As for dragonsworn, I'm... still not understanding what you mean? If a mortal race is given the boons of the aspects (who, if I remember correctly, no longer even have those boons), then they are directly intertwined with the dragons. Any form of dragonsworn would... well, they'd be sworn to the dragons? They'd probably serve them? Which means they're not part of the Alliance or the Horde, they're their own faction. And I cannot see them ever introducing a third faction.

As I said before, it's nice to think about. However, I don't think they'd work, and I don't think they'll be introduced. A fourth spec would create ridiculous amounts of problems or be redundant, and it seems too soon for them to add another new class, considering they've been spacing those out every other expansion.
• Aela's Pet Journal

Totally fantastic avatars and signatures by Sookie, Nili, Serenith, and Kurenio.

Myrrmi
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: [EU] The Mealstron, Emerald Dream, Bloodhoof

Unread post by Myrrmi »

1. (Inquisitor) Paladin
2. How to Unlock it: questline with Argent Crusade
3. Dps, Healer Or Tank?: caster dps
4. Description: your basic shockadin
5. Justification:
- gives poor holly pallies a dps spec without having to get a completelly new set of gear for it - c'mon, all the other healers have it!
- another int-plate class/spec
- shockadins are AWESOME!

1. (Savage/Wilder) Hunter
2. How to Unlock it: questline with Rexxar
3. Dps, Healer Or Tank?: agi-mail tank
4. Description: WCIII-style beastmaster with pet-based mitigation abilities (pet can take hits in place of his master) and maybe rage-like resource instead of focus. Uses polearms, staves, swords, axes, can dual-wield 1h weaps.
5. Justification:
- much requested
- could be fun :)

1. (Guardian) Shaman
2. How to Unlock it: questline with Earthen Ring
3. Dps, Healer Or Tank?: int-mail tank
4. Description: dual-wielding shields (or 1h+shield if thats going to far :P ) with magical abilities, self-heals, lots of self-buffs, very powerful short self-buffs as mitigation
5. Justification:
- c'mon, I know you'd play it :D

1. (Necromancer) Death Knight
2. How to Unlock it: questline with Ebon Blade, something concerning the origins of the scourge
3. Dps, Healer Or Tank?: caster dps -OR- healer
4. Description: Concentrates on magical damage even more than unholy, does physical damage solely through summonable minions, which she's got a lot of (constant summoning possible -> pet off-tanking through infinite perishable cannon-fodder minions, yum).
-OR-
Heals through sacrificing minions and shadow-magic disease-like skills (big heal now + small stacking different dot mechanics on a few skills, so can't spam one skill - different dots have to fall down before they stack to high. The reverse of keep-all-dots-up mechanics of the dot classes :D)
5. Justification:
- requested...

1. (Dark Cultist) Warlock
2. How to Unlock it: questline with the Black Harvest
3. Dps, Healer Or Tank?: healer
4. Description: Heals target by funneling life from another unit (preferably enemy, but you never know with those shady bastards...), possible hurt-now-a-bit-for-a-big-heal-in-a-sec type of spells, sacrificing demons for shield/mitigation spells
5. Justification:
- a healer from a horror movie = <3

1. (Flinger/Sniper) Rogue
2. How to Unlock it: no idea here... some shady assasination bussines perphaps?
3. Dps, Healer Or Tank?: ranged dps
4. Description: ranged rogue, uses hunter ranged weapon arsenal
5. Justification:
- that "petless hunter" spec that's been requested. I feel it fits rogue more.
- another ranged weapon spec/class

1. (Zealot) Priest
2. How to Unlock it: no idea here, not much into priest lore
3. Dps, Healer Or Tank?: melee dps in int cloth
4. Description: think rogue with self-shields (high mitigation), self-heals and a mixture of physical and light/shadow attacks. Dual-wields knives, swords and fists.
5. Justification:
- melee cloth could be interesting... probably untill first dark shamans-like fight, but still interesting :D

Growing Internet Dragons:
(> My DragonCave <|> My TaleofDragons <|> My MagiStream <|> My FlightRising <)
Please, CLICK so we don't run out of Internet Dragons to kill :)
Demonicow
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter

First Aeladrine having a dw dps spec for pally isnt a bad idea and the only reason i would say it works is having a second heal or tank spec would not make much sense of course the only exception to that is priests which have two heal specs and having a true tank spec for hunter isnt being bm yes it does work best as bm but thats as is it could be better my idea might not be good as it was just an example but if there was a fourth spec for hunters a tank spec wouldnt hurt it would use the same gear sets a normal hunter would same stats and it would convert less then adequate stats to compensate for say expertise or dodge not saying it would use dodge or anything just that there are ways of working around it and second Myrrmi understand that if these classes had a fourth spec they wouldnt be using anything they couldnt use before for instance no rogues with guns, and the names of specs would have to be short Dark Cultist wouldnt work Shadow, Darkness, Unholy those would work now lemme give ya a ew more of my ideas oh btw you dont gotta but a number in front of it lol i was just listing how you would space it out

(Sniper)Hunter(sorry i took your name lol)
Unlocked via a Class Specific Achievment
Damage
Uses Stealth to approach enemies undetected using paralyzing stings and your pet to take down foes while firing from range and can use a Silencer and a Scope(Non item)
Range is increased by 60 yards if using a Scope
Threat is reduced by 95% if using a Silencer
applying a Silencer in combat removes all threat from the user

(Shadow)Mage
Unlocked via Fel Magic( Fel Magic is seperate from green fire for warlocks it makes the mage have access to a few warlock abilities including)
(Shadow Bolt)
(Fel Flame- Converted to Fel Bolt)

(Fel Magic has the following Visual appearances depending on your Faction
(Horde - Eyes and Weapons Turn Red
Alliance - Eyes Turn Green, Weapons turn Blue)
(Fel Magic becomes an instant cast spell that changes your appearance and can be turned on and off on initial use Fel Magic restores your health and mana and grants 50% Spell Power but only lasts 1 Min)
Damage
Uses a Combination of Shadow magic and Fel Magic to Grant Special Buffs and Debuffs to Allies and Enemies and allows you to Summon a Demon with higher stats then one who is summoned using Summon Demon, Shadowbolt and a new skill Fel Bolt are the primary focus of the Shadow Mage
using Fel Bolt will Grant Fel Power and when reaching 100 Fel Power Fel Magic Activates as if it was in its initial activation lasts for 1 Min
Using Shadow Bolt will grant Shadow Power and upon reaching 100 Shadow Power you active Shadow Magic which makes your next five Shadow Bolts or Fel Bolts Instant Cast, increases your Armor by 50% and Mana Regen by 100% for 1 Minute

ok time for a break lol

also btw i like your - Inquisitor, Guaridan, Necromancer and Zealot ideas

Armory
Banard

Unread post by Banard »

There will never be fourth specs added to the game. To much resources, to much trouble (think of the pve/pvp balance now). Think of the resources, they would not just add one willy-nilly here and there, 12 classes = 12 new spec = WTF. That could be 3 new classes!

Its not my idea but since i heard i have jumped on the bandwagon.

New Mail Class: Tinker

Think about all the old school trinkets, toys, bombs, rockets and more bombs ENGI use to have. A Tinker class would bring it back.
Demonicow
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter

proffession based class is not viable

fourth spec wouldnt overly affect gameplay but its optional

also not all classes would need a fourth spec

also dude chill no need to get angry

yes its possible they could bring many classes at once and thats very likely but the one they should use next is a mail wearing int/agi class so ppl dont have to make new gear for them and so that its evened out on mail users, classes and the number of dps/tank/heal

this is just my suggestion and many would agree with me

Armory
Aeladrine
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

My point is that paladins (as well as every other class) already have a DPS spec. And a tank spec. And a heals/protection spec. Again, if you try to introduce a fourth spec it will only either be game breaking or redundant. And you would need to give a fourth spec to every class. Hunters don't get to be special snowflakes. We don't get to run around getting things that other people can't have (that aren't class necessary).

And hunters can already tank. Not well, but throw yourself into BM, get a tenacity pet, and you can tank most regular dungeons.

No one is angry with you. At least, not based on what I've been reading. But myself and Banard have both offered viable explanations for why there will never be a fourth spec in the game, and you have offered no true rebuttals.

As for the idea of a tinker class, it's actually extremely viable! GW2 has an "engineer" class, LoL has things of a similar nature, and I believe RIFT may have one as well? I only logged onto that game once or twice, haha. If I'm reading Banard's post correctly, engineers can no longer get all those bombs and fun things (doesn't that make them more of a mount profession, at this point?), and it would be a fun way to bring them back into the game.

As for fel related things, I find that that would be a spec far too close to a warlock to actually work. It sounds like you'd be playing a warlock and a mage at the same time. We're also never going to have caster classes have a spec that allows them to melee or vice versa. It destroys the whole idea of classes in the first place. In a game like the new FF MMO, that works, because you only get one character and you can level whatever classes you want on just that one. In WoW, not so much.

From what I'm gathering, what you really want is for every class to be capable of being a tank, support, or heals. However, that's rather... game breaking. It makes your class choice purely cosmetic and, frankly, boring. If all classes can do the same things, what point is there in having classes? And it would have to be all classes because, as I said before, you can't introduce a fourth spec for some classes and not others, despite what you seem to think.

No matter how you slice it, fourth specs are a lot of unnecessary work, either game breaking or redundant, and they really need to balance the specs they already have before throwing even more into the mix. Of the new classes that have been suggested, I personally only find bard, necromancer (as it is shown in the game as something more like a mage than a DK), and tinker to be things that may happen.

One thing to note: We have five melee classes and four caster classes at the moment, so long as I'm not forgetting any. Hunters are an anomaly and don't truly fall into either area, so I've left us out (we do physical damage, not arcane, but we're ranged).
• Aela's Pet Journal

Demonicow
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter

ok i dont really know what a rebuttal is but im not asking for a fourth spec for every class or any class at all(*pointing at Druids) just a suggestion

and im not suggesting that all classes cover every role

i just thought a TRUE hunter Tank would be cool and since Elemental was at one point a tank spec dont you think a tank spec for shammies works also?

also consider this ya know about unholy and frost for dk well what about a second dps spec for pally a dw spec would have faster gameplay and u would have a few diff skills nothing gamechanging or gamebreaking

the whole idea in mind for this topic is to suggest and discuss a new class or a fourth spec for a class and its very unlikely we will get a fourth spec at all

wow isnt guild wars 2, or rift, or any other mmo im not saying a tinker is a bad idea but making a class just so ppl can have their old engineering stuff back doesnt really say much for originality but ill listen what role does it play, what is it that makes it so original and what makes it a viable contender for the next wow class?

Armory
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Just a reminder--this is a Speculation thread. Folks are starting to get a wee bit touchy on all sides. Whether or not a fourth spec or a new class isn't the point. This should be a fun thread to talk about ideas. Just for fun.

On that note, I still would love a dragon themed class to death, even if I know it wouldn't happen. Or hell let us play dragons since they're mortal. /cackling

I also think it would be cool if WoW went the GW2 route--let every race play every class, and get rid of the strict "tank/healer/DPS" roles. Cause in GW2, I've run dungeons with pure "DPS" if you want to look at it that way, and it was quite fun. Give us more freedom of choice.
Demonicow
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter

The aspects are mortal if thats what you mean the dragonkins have always been mortal but we are still considered lesser races to the aspects even tho the aspects were already mortal ( Alextrasza was injured by Deathwing seems preety mortal to me) it just means that the aspects powers are weaker i imagine that their powers still remain Nozdormu would still have greater mastery over time then say most of the bronze Dragonflight and no we wont be able to play as the aspects but it would be interesting if blizz decides to revive Galakrond (Galakrond, a massive proto-dragon, was the "progenitor of dragonkind" From him, the Titans created the Aspects. His size alone was greater than all of the Aspects combined. He was said to be extremely evil and attempted to destroy the other proto-drakes, forcing the many Dragonflights (lead by the red, blue, green, black, and bronze flights) to unite to defeat him. The leaders of each color of proto-drake became the Dragon Aspects.)Image

Armory
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Well, yes. I know the Aspects are mortal (Whether or not I approve is an entirely different ballgame.) And I've always thought it was immortal like NEs were immortal--they couldn't die from old age, disease, whatever. Now the Aspects aren't much better than regular dragons--they die of old age, disease, etc. Yes, they're more powerful, but they can die in very many, numerous ways now.

...I was never suggesting we play Aspects, more like Dragonsworn or dragons who take an interest in mortal affairs. Since they do that. Often. And they need something to do with their time.

Galakrond could be cool--I wouldn't mind seeing a Caverns of Time instance with him, actually! Like with Kalec in that short story/novel/whatever the hell it was. That'd be a cool instance.

On the topic of more races--arrokoa and harpies could be cool. Or the cat tiger people thing you see in ZG when you fight the Panther priestess.
SpiritBinder
Mount Master
Mount Master
Realm: Aman'Thul

Unread post by SpiritBinder »

Demonicow wrote:proffession based class is not viable
Yeah.... I'm not sure about that. You could say we have healers, might as well get rid of 1st aid. (Which could be done I guess :lol:)

Tinkers are and have been in WOW for ever and the only original hero unit that has not had its abilities filtered into other established classes. It also has soooo much to draw from in pre existing without treading on other classes toes. It could be a tank/Ranged physical/Ranged Magic/Healer/Melee... like anything with a little thought. Could work well with mail armour, possibly use intellect or Agi mail depending on spec, could be nearly any race (ala monks)

Not to mention wow just oozes tinkers and tech all the time, look at how much crazy mechanical devices there are in SoO with robo scorpions, mecha suits, walking bombs, goblins shooting rockets etc. Anyway, that just my observation. Is a tinker and an engineer profession similar, yeah sure. But then one could argue that a holy Paladin and a Holy Priest are similar too. But are Tinkers a viable class, they sure are IMO.

T A N N O NT H E S P I R I T B I N D E R

­
­
­
Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Unread post by Wain »

Tinkers would be awesome I think! A steampunk class would be quite different.

I agree, though, that it would be tricky to do now without treading all over Engineering. Eng. is a complex profession and has so many aspects to it that it would be easy to impinge on it. On the other hand, you could argue that classes are more about combat skills and combat buffs (i.e. the employment of said skills rather than crafting), while the profession could remain more about "making stuff for people".
Shaman avatar by Spiritbinder.
Castile
Petopia Artist
Realm: Nagrand

Unread post by Castile »

Myrrmi wrote:1. (Inquisitor) Paladin
2. How to Unlock it: questline with Argent Crusade
3. Dps, Healer Or Tank?: caster dps
4. Description: your basic shockadin
5. Justification:
- gives poor holly pallies a dps spec without having to get a completelly new set of gear for it - c'mon, all the other healers have it!
- shockadins are AWESOME!
I love this idea! My holy pally has been on hold as questing alone is abit balls and I hate healing RDF as the tank just runs off with half the instance (kinda sucks for a class with hardly any heals that can be cast while RUNNING LIKE A HEADLESS CHOOK!!) I was thinking of going ret but then I'd need a whole new set of gear...so this is the perfect idea!!! I could quest alone and queue as dps if I didnt want to heal some deathnoob with a wish to die. And yes shockadins are awesome :)

Shadowlands
Restoration Shaman ~Vaporéon~, Balance Druid ~Sakurie~ , BM Hunter ~Castile~

Aeladrine
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Eugh, I feel ya, Castile. For some reason every dungeon I've been in on my priest the tank just runs straight through the instance and drags things all over the place. Usually I play shadow, which makes it even worse. One of them even yelled at me for having crappy DPS while he wouldn't stay still??? Okay then.

That's one thing I'd like to see a bit more of, I think. More instant casts.

.... A necromancer class with mostly instant casts. The entire class being based upon something like the unholy spec for DKs, with lots of diseases and things you can inflict on others. A panic button """heal""" where you can rez a member of your party (maybe by sacrificing some of your own health???).

I'd also kinda like to see a healing system like what's used in Exalted used for some class. Characters in Exalted don't heal through mana, they heal by taking the damage onto themselves. Maybe not as fun or interesting in an MMO, though....

Honestly, though, I'd love to play a necromancer. Maybe it could be another hero class, like DKs were. They did originally imply that DKs were hero-class paladins (still forever wishing that you could level a paladin to 55 and then they could die and become a DK), so necromancers could be hero-class mages?

I suppose their talents would mirror DKs too much, though.
• Aela's Pet Journal

cowmuflage
Petopia Artist
Realm: dath remar

Unread post by cowmuflage »

The Warrior Priests of Sigma in Warhammer online had a cool way of healing. To get the power to be able to heal someone you had to smash heads! I mean they are priests of a warrior god after all so it's only fitting that you have to fight yourself to be able to heal.

That could make for some fun dungeons :lol:
Banard

Unread post by Banard »

Demonicow wrote:proffession based class is not viable
First off who is angry? Stop assuming tone.

Profession based? Goblin Sappers...is that roll in WoW at the moment? no. Has nothing to do with profession a Tinker be class that would throw bombs/make explosives. They would also utilize range weapon likes Guns...cause at the moment no one else rolls on that weapon type. It would fit the lore so well.

I just don't see them adding a 4th spec...just dont add much.
Demonicow
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter

ok i apologize i havent made my point clear first of all first aid has nothing to do with classes except that dks starts of at a higher skill lvl, second a tinker or a steampunk is a fine idea and its viable so long as it doesnt do too much to make it look like its copying engineering also guns could be viable for tinkers.
"Tinker be class that would throw bombs/make explosives"
"Guess what so does Engineers lol"
G91 Landshark
Goblin Sappers= Suicide Bombers id say theres a reason its not in wow every victory would be a loss too
im not even gonna say anything about comparing a priest to a paladin

Armory