Tahlian wrote:Why should I slack and say "oh, it's just Ulduar" when the entire reason I'm there is to finish off getting rusted proto-drakes, which, as we've found out, isn't easy even in Icecrown gear? I'm going to bring my absolute best to a raid, regardless if that raid is Icecrown Citadel or VoA. And I never said the enchant wasn't "okay for BM." I said it seemed too situational for my preferences.
im not saying you should slack ... -.- and for that matter im not even saying you have to change your enchants ... it wa just some useful info xD
im saying its ok until you can get ... i have twin pacs twice so i can switch between the two ....
for example your guild only raids icc and you dont like to pug so you only raid icc
then yes 140 ud ap
if your guild only raids icc but you like to do hcs to pass the time
either go in with ud ap or get a fast replacement weap until you can get better its a hc they take 30 mins max adn everyone can faceroll dps
if you raid icc and everyone other content then choose farm for another staff from raiding or dont enchant
and uldar hms hard in icc gear :s
i did it in uldar gear just fine on my priest ....
and as i said im not trying to make anyone just cas it doesnt suit you doesnt mean you have to
like i do hcs in lolgear with my friends we do fine just was only do the dailies then thats it











