Looking for Specific Dragons

User avatar
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Posts: 19603
Joined: Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:19 am
Realm: Rivervale US EQL/Azol-Nerub EU WOW
Gender: Female
Location: Copenhagen- Denmark

Re: Looking for Specific Dragons

Unread post by Ana »

Airwyn wrote:Looking for a Female Imp. Primary color in the range of Royal to Obsidian. Secondary from Mulberry to Royal. Tert isn't too important but preferably in the range of Mulberry to Royal too.
I got a pair who can produce that :D shal i put you on a pinglist for that combo so i remember you :) ?


Image

Image

HUGE thanks to Syleye for my lovely sig

* Flight Rising *
User avatar
Mozag
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Posts: 3610
Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:19 am
Realm: Several on EU.
Gender: Female
Location: Finland

Re: Looking for Specific Dragons

Unread post by Mozag »

Airwyn wrote:Looking for a Female Imp. Primary color in the range of Royal to Obsidian. Secondary from Mulberry to Royal. Tert isn't too important but preferably in the range of Mulberry to Royal too.
I have a couple that can produce this range. Hang on, let me dig them up.

Serpina and Uberto
Image X Image
http://trollslum.net/fr/?id=11,10,12,13,50,66,1

So they have a very tight range and a 50% chance of Mulberry. :)
They won't breed for 18 days though, so you'll likely find something else before that.

Syleye - My red/orange winged pair will be going on the nest in two days. Fingers crossed! :)
User avatar
Airwyn
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Posts: 587
Joined: Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:26 pm
Realm: Scarlet Crusade (A)
Gender: Female

Re: Looking for Specific Dragons

Unread post by Airwyn »

Yes please to both! Definitely put me on the Pinglist for that pair, Tarn! And I don't mind waiting a while, Mozag. Gives me plenty of time to save up some treasure!

Image

‎Airwyn on Scarlet Crusade US

Amazing sig made by Ashaine! Thank you!

User avatar
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Posts: 19603
Joined: Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:19 am
Realm: Rivervale US EQL/Azol-Nerub EU WOW
Gender: Female
Location: Copenhagen- Denmark

Re: Looking for Specific Dragons

Unread post by Ana »

Your Airwyn on fr too right? cause my pinglist is on fr :)

Image

HUGE thanks to Syleye for my lovely sig

* Flight Rising *
User avatar
Airwyn
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Posts: 587
Joined: Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:26 pm
Realm: Scarlet Crusade (A)
Gender: Female

Re: Looking for Specific Dragons

Unread post by Airwyn »

Yep, Airwyn on FR too :)

Image

‎Airwyn on Scarlet Crusade US

Amazing sig made by Ashaine! Thank you!

User avatar
Airwyn
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Posts: 587
Joined: Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:26 pm
Realm: Scarlet Crusade (A)
Gender: Female

Re: Looking for Specific Dragons

Unread post by Airwyn »

Found the girl that I was looking for! She's Mulberry/Shadow/Sky. Here's the range with her and her man :) Really hoping to get lucky and snag a triple mulberry. Thank you Mozag and Tarn for offering to help me out! :)
Image

http://trollslum.net/fr/?id=13,17,12,13,23,13,1

Image

‎Airwyn on Scarlet Crusade US

Amazing sig made by Ashaine! Thank you!

User avatar
Nefretiti
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Posts: 5931
Joined: Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:27 pm
Realm: Durotan US,Saurfang, Staghelm
Gender: Female rl-plays as both genders

Re: Looking for Specific Dragons

Unread post by Nefretiti »

She's lovely :) congratulations.

though her colors are somewhat familiar to me :D meet my beloved boy Faraus

Image

Mulberry/Shadow/Teal
Don't be afraid to go for your dreams.
Reach for the moon and if you miss it reach out and grab a star.

Image
Image
User avatar
Airwyn
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Posts: 587
Joined: Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:26 pm
Realm: Scarlet Crusade (A)
Gender: Female

Re: Looking for Specific Dragons

Unread post by Airwyn »

Oh wow, they're almost identical!

Image

‎Airwyn on Scarlet Crusade US

Amazing sig made by Ashaine! Thank you!

User avatar
Nefretiti
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Posts: 5931
Joined: Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:27 pm
Realm: Durotan US,Saurfang, Staghelm
Gender: Female rl-plays as both genders

Re: Looking for Specific Dragons

Unread post by Nefretiti »

Aye :) he's responsible for me starting to like Mulberry, one of my recent additions is a good testament of that.

Sidivin - Mulberry/Mulberry/Jungle

Image
Don't be afraid to go for your dreams.
Reach for the moon and if you miss it reach out and grab a star.

Image
Image
User avatar
Mozag
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Posts: 3610
Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:19 am
Realm: Several on EU.
Gender: Female
Location: Finland

Re: Looking for Specific Dragons

Unread post by Mozag »

Grats, so glad you got her, Airwyn!
She looks somewhat familiar to my Torn as well. :D

Image

Though he will soon become infected with a horrid plague. <3

MULBERRY LOVERS UNITE.
User avatar
Syleye
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Posts: 6620
Joined: Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:22 pm
Realm: Shadowsong
Gender: female plays female and male

Re: Looking for Specific Dragons

Unread post by Syleye »

I need a dragon fitting these criteria
1. female
2. Imp/WC/or SD
3. Chocolate/Seafoam/Chocolate
*may consider other browns if they give off that chocolate feel.

Image

User avatar
Rawr
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Posts: 4488
Joined: Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:21 pm
Realm: Draka-Wyrmrest Accord
Gender: Female

Re: Looking for Specific Dragons

Unread post by Rawr »

Greenish WCs as I don't have a pair yet or browns with greens. Any combo of green colors should be fine, DG if possible. :mrgreen:

Image

User avatar
Serendipity82
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Posts: 4224
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:04 pm
Realm: Staghelm
Gender: Female

Re: Looking for Specific Dragons

Unread post by Serendipity82 »

Looking for a Male (preferably a WC but will take any species)

Grey thru obsidian primary/red range secondary/red range tertiary.
TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Posts: 14480
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:15 pm
Realm: Staghelm (Alliance), Wyrmrest Accord (Horde)
Gender: Female playing both genders
Location: WoW

Re: Looking for Specific Dragons

Unread post by TygerDarkstorm »

I am looking for a couple of random dragons.

Male: White/White/Silver or Gold Breed doesn't matter. Genes don't matter either, but iri/shim/crackle is a bonus (not that I'm set on the prim or secon being exactly iri/shim). I know Tarn has me on a pinglist for her white/whites should I not find one sooner. :)

Male or Female: Beige, Stone, Slate/Beige, Stone, Slate/Swamp I love the way swamp crackle looks and I think it would look amazing paired with a "rocky" colored dragon. Breed and/or genes do not matter (other than that I'm aiming to put crackle on it).

Follow me on Tumblr! @projectashley
Like Crochet? You can see what I make @ facebook.com/AshedCreations

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
User avatar
Lupis
Petopia Artist
Posts: 11051
Joined: Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:43 pm
Realm: Moon Guard
Gender: Agender [They-them]

Re: Looking for Specific Dragons

Unread post by Lupis »

-Female Sand-Beige-Stone-Slate/Sand-Beige-Stone/White-Ice-Maize-Rose, any breed. Must have tiger (just too expensive to re-gene), secondary anything but shimmer/stripes, underbelly preferred but not required.

-Male Sky/Ice/Sky-Splash, must be a spiral, any genes but iridescent/seraph preferred.

-Male Sky/Ice/Sky-Splash-Stonewash, any breed, iri/shim/gem a bonus but not required.

I will never find a Sky/Ice/Sky-Splash spiral male. ;_; They don't appear to exist! Though it's a pretty darn specific search, that might be the issue. ^.^;;

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising
Avatar by Kamalia, signature by me!

Image

User avatar
Varethyn
Petopia Artist
Posts: 5468
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:12 am
Realm: Azjol-Nerub EU
Gender: Any

Re: Looking for Specific Dragons

Unread post by Varethyn »

Hey Lupis, I just snagged this little lady for 40k if you want her? :) She was going to be a mate for my double-stone imp if no one wants him but then I saw your request xD
Image

Check out PetEmote here! | Visit my Flight Rising lair!

Rest in peace mum. I really did love and miss you, even if I never got to see you.

User avatar
MaximumOverdrive
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Posts: 2429
Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:31 pm
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord
Gender: Female in RL
Location: Idaho
Contact:

Re: Looking for Specific Dragons

Unread post by MaximumOverdrive »

Serendipity82 wrote:Looking for a Male (preferably a WC but will take any species)

Grey thru obsidian primary/red range secondary/red range tertiary.
I got this boy for free but I'm realizing he won't actually work in my breeding plans. Would he work for you?

Image

He's charcoal/blood/soil but is that too brown for you? If not I have a pair that breed in 8 days that should produce the type you're looking for.
User avatar
Serendipity82
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Posts: 4224
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:04 pm
Realm: Staghelm
Gender: Female

Re: Looking for Specific Dragons

Unread post by Serendipity82 »

Max, everything else works but that tert. I definitely need a red-range soil. Can you let me know when that pair of yours breeds? I'd definitely be interested in a boy baby from them!
User avatar
MaximumOverdrive
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Posts: 2429
Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:31 pm
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord
Gender: Female in RL
Location: Idaho
Contact:

Re: Looking for Specific Dragons

Unread post by MaximumOverdrive »

Serendipity82 wrote:Max, everything else works but that tert. I definitely need a red-range soil. Can you let me know when that pair of yours breeds? I'd definitely be interested in a boy baby from them!
That lil boy is actually a grand kid of theirs LOL!

Image Image

Here's mom and dad. And here's some of their babies.

Image

Image
Maroon tert

Image
Red tert (he's X/Y/Y, I also like him cause Tyger named him after me yay!)
TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Posts: 14480
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:15 pm
Realm: Staghelm (Alliance), Wyrmrest Accord (Horde)
Gender: Female playing both genders
Location: WoW

Re: Looking for Specific Dragons

Unread post by TygerDarkstorm »

I love that guy too. :D He and Overkill are sitting on their next nest that'll be hatching in 3 days as well. :3 Their last batch was so pretty.

Follow me on Tumblr! @projectashley
Like Crochet? You can see what I make @ facebook.com/AshedCreations

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
Post Reply