Rant Thread

Nick
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Re: Rant Thread

Unread post by Nick »

I am pissed
I am so murderously pissed at my girlfriend's mentally abusive and fucking manipulative family I'm gonna fucking kill someone

Battlenet: Nick#115610
|| Tumblr || Flight Rising || Twitter ||

Lisaara
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lisaara »

Father in law.....

Seriously? You're gonna be passive aggressive on CHRISTMAS?!

LisaaraPokefarm
Sig Credits: Lisaara, Ashaine

GormanGhaste
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Uldaman (and Ravencrest)

Unread post by GormanGhaste »

The scattered pieces
Remain hopelessly confused;
I am useless glue.

...that's how moody I was feeling last night. I feel better today. I enjoyed visiting with everyone but still felt awkward all day, so I admit I'm glad it's all over with. Bah humbug.
Bowno
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Bowno »

Though you will most likely never see this...

I think about you every day. I still see you in my dreams and nightmares. I can still hear your voice some times in my sleep. even though our friendship was broken I still have a part of you inside me it seems.

Every day I debate on finally contacting you and letting you know I still care, but I choose not to because I fear that your reply to my attempt to reach out will just be hateful and full of spite or just cocky as hell. So I continue on keeping distance and hiding myself from you.

No, I'm not in love. No I do not feel a bond that I might have with a mate. We're not that. But.. I do feel a different love. A family love. After all, I called you my brother and you called me your sis. Hell, we even lived together. I feel as if I have just lost a family member. A family member that I know I could save if I just reached out.... if my arm was long enough.

I've tried to tell myself that you're gone...

In my desperate attempt to make things better for myself and to keep me from doing something dumb.. I've made this for you, though again, you will never see it.
Our once unbreakable bond where we always were by eachothers side.. Whether we were causing trouble, hanging out or just dicking around.

I hope you are doing better than you were when I left. I hope you've found a place to stay and I hope that you are having a good Holiday.
Please, have a good life.

Yes, I know I've posted this on my art page. I just.. I dunno. I feel like I just needed to post my little rant/sob story here too. Call it what you want. IDC. I just feel so broken.

Siggy under construction!

Kirrandria
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Kirrandria »

Yaaay for being sick on Christmas eff you thermometer my temperature is not 97 point anything my mom says I feel like a furnace and I'm colder than a witchs tit right now I'm losing so much heat I feel like throwing up so bad my stomach is so rumbly and I am so sore I think my pain is adding to my nausea
Finduilas
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Norgannon EU (H) - Thrall EU (H) - Antonidas EU(A)

Unread post by Finduilas »

Reins of the plagued proto drake on my main's bmah. For 20k. And some stupid idiot posts it on the trade channel. Thanks to this idiot I can now burrow my hopes to get it, because I only have 30k. How dumb does one have to be to post it?!

current signature thanks to Ashaine

Findu on Battle.net

Findu's stables

Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

Erm thanks gran for buying something off my Amazon wishlist so that it disappears and I then have really high hopes of getting it for Christmas just for you to go and hand that exact thing to my auntie. :/ I have a feeling she got Christmas presents confused, but it really bugs me...

Snowy the Sylveon Hoarder ♥
3DS FC: 1263-6698-4911 | FR: EnchantedEcho | PSN: Eviesaurus
My YouTube Channel! (Pokemon related stuffs!)

cowmuflage
Petopia Artist
Realm: dath remar

Unread post by cowmuflage »

Not really a rant but why the sudden surge of faves on the art trade I did with Lupis of her Crimson Deathcharger? XD?

Every few months I seem to get a rash of faves/reblogs (if on Tumblr) of one bit of random art I've forgotten about :lol: Earlier this month it was Warhammer40k time! must of got like 30ish reblogs? XD Madness!

I guess the rant is why the sudden influx of faves/reblog!

Also to the child who sent me a angry note I'm sorry I get so many faves everyweek I can't reply to all of them! I did try once but my account got banned for a few days for spaming XD
Lupis
Petopia Artist

Unread post by Lupis »

Good gods, if you ever doubt the necessity of feminism, just enter LFR. After three consecutive raid groups in a row that make "Get back in the kitchen and make me a sammich" jokes (if they can be considered jokes, they just regurgetate the same words a thousand times and go "lol") at the slightest hint of anyone mentioning a female person, you start to wonder if everyone who plays is a complete douchebag or if it's just the ones in LFR.

At least the last group had one other person beyond me that went "...so original, wow. Not funny" and that made people stfu. But really. Every single group. Why. x.x

(they also of course slutshamed, ugly shamed, and said that the purpose of women was sex, as well as of course mentioning that girls don't play WoW. But I'm not expecting a miracle.)

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising
Avatar by Kamalia, signature by me!

cowmuflage
Petopia Artist

I sure have a bad case of "fuck you 3D sickness" DX
Nick
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Nick »

fuck my little cousin and her fucking stupid PSP we just spent a good three hours trying to fix the goddamn internet after they changed it so she could download shit and it still isn't entirely fixed like fucking shit go to a goddamn cafe or something and mooch off their fucking internet you little brat

Battlenet: Nick#115610
|| Tumblr || Flight Rising || Twitter ||

Neilaren
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Shu'halo (H), Mok'nathal (A)

Unread post by Neilaren »

Runescape was the only MMO you ever enjoyed?

I'm so sorry for your ENTIRE LIFE, dude.
cowmuflage
Petopia Artist

Why the hell am I being forced to house sit at my uncles over New years? I'm not even getting paied and I can't go to anything and no one can come over >.>

Guess it's time to see if chickens like beer.
Castile
Petopia Artist
Realm: Nagrand

Unread post by Castile »

Saw some twitter posts of kids calling out their parents for getting the iPhone colour wrong for christmas!! Its a $1,000 present ffs...id be glad to get ANY freakin colour! One had the nerve to whinge about getting a macbook air and not a macbook pro! Its a laptop 0.o I weep for society I really do...

Shadowlands
Restoration Shaman ~Vaporéon~, Balance Druid ~Sakurie~ , BM Hunter ~Castile~

Silivren
Realm: Sunbeam Ruins, Tamriel, Westeros, Thedas, etc.

Unread post by Silivren »

Castile wrote:Saw some twitter posts of kids calling out their parents for getting the iPhone colour wrong for christmas!! Its a $1,000 present ffs...id be glad to get ANY freakin colour! One had the nerve to whinge about getting a macbook air and not a macbook pro! Its a laptop 0.o I weep for society I really do...
I saw that too, the one that I thought had a legitimate gripe was the kid who got a damn map of Maryland and his sister got like a new iPhone or whatever. I would be super pissed about that too myself, but that's if he wasn't a little punk this year. If he wasn't and they STILL did that... Damn..

Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

Castile wrote:Saw some twitter posts of kids calling out their parents for getting the iPhone colour wrong for christmas!! Its a $1,000 present ffs...id be glad to get ANY freakin colour! One had the nerve to whinge about getting a macbook air and not a macbook pro! Its a laptop 0.o I weep for society I really do...
iPhone's are $1000 these days? Wow... o.O I see these Twitter posts every. damned. year. I hate these bratty kids.

Snowy the Sylveon Hoarder ♥
3DS FC: 1263-6698-4911 | FR: EnchantedEcho | PSN: Eviesaurus
My YouTube Channel! (Pokemon related stuffs!)

Lupis
Petopia Artist

Unread post by Lupis »

Bleh. One of our chickens, who we fondly named Tilty, has had an issue for her entire life where her head is tilted at an angle at all times. It varies in severity, sometimes just tilted at about 30 degrees, sometimes held almost completely upside down- but she's done pretty well. Every now and then she'll have an episode where she'll get stuck turning in rapid circles, but usually she's okay. Unfortunately, she's been slowly declining, and now two of our nicest birds have started mercilessly pecking her and attacking her. We finally just put her in her own separate crate in the coop and covered it so they can't bug her, but we're pretty sure we're going to need to find someone who can put her down, because she's just not going to be happy like this.

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising

cowmuflage
Petopia Artist

Poor chicky

Anyway if you don't want people to use hurtfull insulting words to you don't use other hurtfull insulting works yourself. Hate only breeds more hate.

No one in their right mind would go "oh man I really should stop using hatefull words to this person who is calling me all these hatefull words!" No they are going to go "Man look at that asswhole! why should I be nice to him? Fuck him!"

I don't care what or who you are you can't expect people to stop being dicks to you if you are going to be dicks to them or someone else.

This is why I get put off by a lot of things on Tumblr. I don't care how important what you are saying is if you are going to use slurs or terms that are hatefull I'm going to instantly go "fuck you, you are no better then the people you are trying to stop"
Lupis
Petopia Artist

Unread post by Lupis »

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh *FUMES*

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising

cowmuflage
Petopia Artist

I have realised Tumblr has made me hate the fact I'm both white and straight O.o

Um I uh Hmmmmm.

I think I will just give up on Tumblr. There seems to be zero good in it for me. Art wise or anything really. I don't like logging into a site and instantly feeling like I'm the devil.