Show & Sell Your Dragons

Lupis
Petopia Artist
Realm: Moon Guard

Re: Show off your Dragons!

Unread post by Lupis »

I adore Marrow, and every day I search for a potential mate for him! I'm currently on a reserve list that should at least get me the right colors for his mate, even if I might need to get her some genes myself. She must be perfect for my perfect guardian boy. <3

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising
Avatar by Kamalia, signature by me!

Jelani
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Nesingwary

Unread post by Jelani »

Qinni wrote:Wish I can afford some more accents myself. I still need to get gems for my male coffee bean accent. >.< I was thinking of getting help with others paying for it and in return they get a copy of a bean or w/e

I really love that ink line accent and the tree lord one OMG TREEEES I LOVE THEM <333
Qinni, if you decide to offer that, I <3 accents XD I'll gladly help with gems for a copy ;)

YAY! Flight Rising! Rawr!

Qinni
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Zul'jin(US)

Unread post by Qinni »

Jelani wrote:
Qinni wrote:Wish I can afford some more accents myself. I still need to get gems for my male coffee bean accent. >.< I was thinking of getting help with others paying for it and in return they get a copy of a bean or w/e

I really love that ink line accent and the tree lord one OMG TREEEES I LOVE THEM <333
Qinni, if you decide to offer that, I <3 accents XD I'll gladly help with gems for a copy ;)
that would actually be nice. It would make your the first person to be honest. The accent is on my other computer still aswell as the female one too.

Jelani
Master Hunter
Master Hunter

Unread post by Jelani »

Qinni wrote:
Jelani wrote:

that would actually be nice. It would make your the first person to be honest. The accent is on my other computer still aswell as the female one too.

Awww, well let me know :) I just got my tax return so I have some money atm XD

Bowno
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Bowno »

Qinni wrote:
Bowno wrote:Yo Qinni. My mate wants to know how much you would be willing to pay for the Wildclaw, Wildstorm. I guess he's slightly interested in selling. He did say he didn't want to sell to a complete stranger though but as long as I knew you it wouldn't be much of an issue.
I could go 40k but if he wants higher I can go higher.
He says 40k is fine. He'll accept the crossroads when he has a chance today, if you'll send it :3

Siggy under construction!

Qinni
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Zul'jin(US)

Unread post by Qinni »

Bowno wrote:
Qinni wrote:
Bowno wrote:Yo Qinni. My mate wants to know how much you would be willing to pay for the Wildclaw, Wildstorm. I guess he's slightly interested in selling. He did say he didn't want to sell to a complete stranger though but as long as I knew you it wouldn't be much of an issue.
I could go 40k but if he wants higher I can go higher.
He says 40k is fine. He'll accept the crossroads when he has a chance today, if you'll send it :3
Okay. I have nests to hatch in next rollover so Decaf will be sending the trade for it.
MaximumOverdrive
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by MaximumOverdrive »

I love that thick outline accent on that Imp! Like a drawing!

And thanks, Zhuge LOL!
Bowno
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Bowno »

Sounds good! I'll let him know :3

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

Jelani wrote:<_< I MAY have gone accent happy...
Image Image

Image Image

ohh thanks soo much for bringing those accents to my attention. :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Gotten one for Oak... need more money for one for Willow

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Jelani
Master Hunter
Master Hunter

Unread post by Jelani »

Tarn, check you mail on FR.

Bangeall
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Doomhammer EU

Unread post by Bangeall »

Airwyn wrote:Got this handsome boy from Bangeall as a mate for my Coal/Blood/Blood girl :) He's Obsidian/Crimson/Crimson and they're going to have the most beautiful babies! Because his mom is Lanathel, I decided to stick with the trend and name him after Blood Prince Keleseth :)

I LOVE the name!

Mozag, I love your little plague fae! I really need to get some little plague monsters of my own and stop stuffing my lair with obsidian. :lol:

Lovely dragons everyone!
Rawr
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Draka-Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Rawr »

Zazi's 1st clutch hatched today :D and I finally got enough together for her primary :headbang: just got to get her a secondary gene and she is all done :hug:

Boy X/Y/Y

Girls

ImageImage :mrgreen:

Syleye
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Shadowsong

Unread post by Syleye »

Oh look at those cute little tummy's very nice

Lupis
Petopia Artist

Unread post by Lupis »

Woop woop, I finally, finally got around to getting this poor girl her Underbelly. I feel so bad for her, I bought her from a Petopian ages ago (she's two months old now!) and I just keep waiting for her perfect mate to be hatched. It's taking a while. x.x At least she's finally fully gened up. Sand underbelly is so quiet and subdued on her, I really love it.

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising
Avatar by Kamalia, signature by me!

Zhuge
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Kul'Tiras (EU)

Unread post by Zhuge »

LupisDarkmoon wrote:Woop woop, I finally, finally got around to getting this poor girl her Underbelly. I feel so bad for her, I bought her from a Petopian ages ago (she's two months old now!) and I just keep waiting for her perfect mate to be hatched. It's taking a while. x.x At least she's finally fully gened up. Sand underbelly is so quiet and subdued on her, I really love it.

I own her Dad now - also bought from a Petopian but I don't recall who :oops: *waves* to who ever it was :hug: She looks lush Lupis :)

Click to enter my lair

Zakarya on Flight Rising

Bowno
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Bowno »

O______o
Just sniped this girl off the AH for super cheap. Not sure what to do with her. She's Royal/Royal/Ice
Dear lordy lordy. I mean.. She's really pretty and would look great with some genes.. But would make me a pretty penny with exalting or selling to people who are exalting.

NOT SURE WHAT WANT TO DO D:

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Jelani wrote:Tarn, check you mail on FR.
aww thanks :D sendt the 80k i had left after buying Oaks accent to you :)

Willow looks amazing in it :D

now i go back to bed :D

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

SylviaDragon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Drenden/illidan

Unread post by SylviaDragon »

So After seeing *someone's* pretty red and white imp I just had to grab one of my own. ( and yikes he certainly wasn't a 10k imp from the bargain bin. but it was worth it!)
I'm thinking of naming him Rin. Hes quite a handsome boy.

And just when I thought I was done, I saw this lovely lady chilling out and realized she would be the perfect mate for him so now Qway is part of the family too.

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

SylviaDragon wrote:So After seeing *someone's* pretty red and white imp I just had to grab one of my own. ( and yikes he certainly wasn't a 10k imp from the bargain bin. but it was worth it!)
I'm thinking of naming him Rin. Hes quite a handsome boy.

And just when I thought I was done, I saw this lovely lady chilling out and realized she would be the perfect mate for him so now Qway is part of the family too.
Steals the male ! wow he looks almost excaxt copy of the one i bought and gave to Moz :D

My fragglerock pair had babies :D 2 coatl males and 1 wildclaw girl :D

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

My sindarin couple had 4!! babies :D - 3 girls and a single boy

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

filled up with babies again.. think its time i went on a sale on my non coatl dragons :P

Mozag
Realm: Several on EU.

Unread post by Mozag »

Tarn, the first girl and the boy are very beautiful! The Imps I mean, although the Coalts are totally adorable too. :)

Lupis, that Imp lady is lovely, I especially like that her apparel is so muted.

Sylvia - My he does look veeeery familiar. :D

Bangeall - Thank you for the compliment! Luckily there are plenty of Petopians as rot-breeders, and I'm sure you will find your perfect one some day. :P

Anthrax, who is an identical copy of Tarn's handsome boy Agony (they are brothers) grew up. *.*