Possible new mounts in WoD

Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
Thanøs
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter

Re: Possible new mounts in WoD

Unread post by Thanøs »

pop wrote:the Iron Horde Cleft hoof is teh sexs
does not seem to be a mount though
Nachtwulf
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Nachtwulf »

I look at the corehound mount and just keep thinking 'Dese nuts roasting...on an open fiiiiire....' >_<

Seriously, who's bright idea was it to put a saddle on something that has a back that's on FIRE??
(even if it is badass.)

someday I'll find someplace to host a sig that isn't stupid money-grubbing photobucket

pop
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by pop »

Thanøs wrote:
Did you just confirmed clefthooves to be in the Rhino family and that particular armored one is tamable?

That, or just like Horridon, it's a model for a raid encounter :(
Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Unread post by Wain »

Added the new core hound mount to the list.
Shaman avatar by Spiritbinder.
Arthur
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Staghelm

Unread post by Arthur »

We haven't gotten any grave injuries from riding fiery beasts yet~

Flametalon of Alysrazor
Corrupted Egg of Millagazor
Pureblood Firehawk
The warlock horse

Probably forgetting some, but yeah. Maybe our pants are heat and burn proof and we just don't know it ^.^

...Why am I even pointing this out? XD Of course. it's just a fictional game. Oh well. It's just to be silly I guess.

Imagemounts - pets - armoryImage

"If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor."

Thanøs
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter

Unread post by Thanøs »

pop wrote:
Thanøs wrote:
Did you just confirmed clefthooves to be in the Rhino family and that particular armored one is tamable?

Until the squish is properly applied we cant go back to old content to see if bosses are tameable as trash one shots people.

At best people can get to lvl 93 and go check Oondasta... very carefully!
Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Unread post by Wain »

Thanøs wrote:
pop wrote:
Thanøs wrote:

Until the squish is properly applied we cant go back to old content to see if bosses are tameable as trash one shots people.

At best people can get to lvl 93 and go check Oondasta... very carefully!
I checked a couple of patches ago when I was taming the dinos that were previously too high level. Oon wasn't tameable then.

I've also checked stuff at the start of MoP raids with a few deaths but not that hard. Tortos may be reachable with the new lfr thing that allows you to queue with just your few people and no autofill.
Xota
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Ner'zhul (US)

Unread post by Xota »

Wain wrote: I checked a couple of patches ago when I was taming the dinos that were previously too high level. Oon wasn't tameable then.

I've also checked stuff at the start of MoP raids with a few deaths but not that hard. Tortos may be reachable with the new lfr thing that allows you to queue with just your few people and no autofill.
They may apply the same mentality to those bosses as they did to Chimaeron. A hunter might have to be able to solo kill them before they're flagged as tameable. Whether that's true or not, I hope Tortos will be a spirit beast. I'd replace my current spirit beast tank with her as soon as I could.
Thanøs
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter

Unread post by Thanøs »

Xota wrote:
Wain wrote: I checked a couple of patches ago when I was taming the dinos that were previously too high level. Oon wasn't tameable then.

They may apply the same mentality to those bosses as they did to Chimaeron. A hunter might have to be able to solo kill them before they're flagged as tameable. Whether that's true or not, I hope Tortos will be a spirit beast. I'd replace my current spirit beast tank with her as soon as I could.

I just two manned Dragon Soul 25H (DK and Hunter) up until Spine as no dispel means we'd die so we did not attempt. I have zero doubt I could solo 10m normal and even heroic.

That said in WoD ToT should be soloable for a hunter on 10 Normal at level 100
Xota
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Ner'zhul (US)

Unread post by Xota »

Thanøs wrote:
Xota wrote:

I just two manned Dragon Soul 25H (DK and Hunter) up until Spine as no dispel means we'd die so we did not attempt. I have zero doubt I could solo 10m normal and even heroic.

That said in WoD ToT should be soloable for a hunter on 10 Normal at level 100
I'm expect so, but there's always tricky mechanics to get down. I think Tortos would be busy (if you kicked turtles), but doable. Horridon's stacking debuff might be too much though. Ji-kun you could do if the adds don't overwhelm you (I'm pretending roc/dread raven would be tameable). While I'm pretending, Magera is pretty straight forward, but your pet would have to take both heads, so a kill order rotation might be necessary. Oondasta would be a dps race, I expect there'd be a lot of Deterence, revive pet, petattack, feign death.
I think we're up for the challenges.
Nachtwulf
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Nachtwulf »

Edit:

nevermind, I'm dumb. As stated, the premades have all the mounts and the black qiraji tank I now remember came with Scarab Lord.
Last edited by Nachtwulf on Fri Jun 27, 2014 4:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

someday I'll find someplace to host a sig that isn't stupid money-grubbing photobucket

Vephriel
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US

Unread post by Vephriel »

Ahh I wish, but sadly that's the old retired mount from the opening of AQ back in Vanilla:
http://www.warcraftmounts.com/mounts/bl ... letank.php

I've been torturing myself using all these dream mounts because they give you EVERYTHING in beta. ;A;
Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Unread post by Wain »

I forgot to add the yeti mounts! Just added the four colours:

http://forums.wow-petopia.com/viewtopic ... 21658#yeti
Godzilla
Realm: Area 52

Unread post by Godzilla »

Scarlet wrote:We haven't gotten any grave injuries from riding fiery beasts yet~

Flametalon of Alysrazor
Corrupted Egg of Millagazor
Pureblood Firehawk
The warlock horse

Probably forgetting some, but yeah. Maybe our pants are heat and burn proof and we just don't know it ^.^

...Why am I even pointing this out? XD Of course. it's just a fictional game. Oh well. It's just to be silly I guess.
Come on, everyone knows Warlocks have crotches of steel. Why else do you think they are able to protect their sex parts themselves with nothing but a flimsy cloth dress?

Gearing up.
Freshly dinged 7/30/14.

Lupen202
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Burning Blade, Frostwolf, Proudmoore

Unread post by Lupen202 »

Not a new mount but not sure where else to put this. But they seem to have done a sound overhaul of foot steps in this last update (or are in the process of doing so), and just wanted to say that the new horse hoof beats are awesome. Might try and get a video of it if possible... Unless someone else in beta can do so.

Neiara - NE Hunter - Burning Blade (US) - Denial of Service

| My Mount Collection |
| Flight Rising |

Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Unread post by Wain »

Lupen202 wrote:Not a new mount but not sure where else to put this. But they seem to have done a sound overhaul of foot steps in this last update (or are in the process of doing so), and just wanted to say that the new horse hoof beats are awesome. Might try and get a video of it if possible... Unless someone else in beta can do so.
Oh I'll have to listen out for that :)
SpiritBinder
Mount Master
Mount Master
Realm: Aman'Thul

Unread post by SpiritBinder »

New Solar Crow Mount inc....?

It looks like a straight port of the previously discovered Storm Crow, but with new effects. The effects are not showing as intended due to the viewer atm, but it still has a saddle and gives you pretty good idea where it is heading. Also the file name "Storm Crow_Solar" indicates that is may have something to do with our Sun Loving friends the Arakkoa. ;)

**EDIT**
and MMO has now added it with the updated effects

T A N N O NT H E S P I R I T B I N D E R

­
­
­
Castile
Petopia Artist
Realm: Nagrand

Unread post by Castile »

Oh thats beautiful :) love it so much!! maybe its meant to look like the prueblood firehawk with animations etc?

Shadowlands
Restoration Shaman ~Vaporéon~, Balance Druid ~Sakurie~ , BM Hunter ~Castile~

Lupen202
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Burning Blade, Frostwolf, Proudmoore

Unread post by Lupen202 »

Oh wow. Would be neat if we got both. I don't know which I love more but I've ALWAYS wanted a hawk model for a mount. Always. It'd be awesome if could get some "natural" hawks as mounts too. So exciting :D

Neiara - NE Hunter - Burning Blade (US) - Denial of Service

| My Mount Collection |
| Flight Rising |

SpiritBinder
Mount Master
Mount Master
Realm: Aman'Thul

Unread post by SpiritBinder »

Lupen202 wrote:Oh wow. Would be neat if we got both. I don't know which I love more but I've ALWAYS wanted a hawk model for a mount. Always. It'd be awesome if could get some "natural" hawks as mounts too. So exciting :D
I've always wished for a natural hawk mount model too, especially after reading the Hobbit as a child. And then when they added the Stormpeaks Frost dwarf dailies and you got to ride giant white hawks.... /drool.

And as much as I think one with be stunning, I really hope we end up with the original storm crow one too. We don't have many storm themed bird mounts, but we do have a flurry of fiery ones :)

T A N N O NT H E S P I R I T B I N D E R

­
­
­