xD Part Two.

Ryno
Guild Master
Guild Master
Posts: 3485
Joined: Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:38 pm
Realm: US Grizzly Hills, Deathwing, Wyrmrest Accord
Gender: Wink wink.
Location: Wandering aimlessly under the effect of the Curse of Burgy BlackheaLET'S BUCKLE SOME SWASH!!
Contact:

xD Part Two.

Unread post by Ryno »

This is a continuation of the comic I posted in the xD thread. I took out a piece, so it's not the complete thing, but you didn't miss anything.

Image
Attachments
xD Part 2.png
xD Part 2.png (208.24 KiB) Viewed 553 times

Image

User avatar
Saturo
 
Posts: 18809
Joined: Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:21 pm
Gender: Mortally impaired geekgirl
Location: My secret lair on Skullcrusher Mountain.

Re: xD Part Two.

Unread post by Saturo »

What was the panel you took out?

I also exist on DeviantArt.
"I'll probably be some kind of scientist, building inventions in my space lab in space!"

Moderation note: Saturo is banned from all forums except the RP forum, and only allowed there until the current RP thread ends.

User avatar
Mr. Perfect
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Posts: 266
Joined: Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:13 pm
Location: United States

Re: xD Part Two.

Unread post by Mr. Perfect »

I had no idea what the xD thread was, so had to find it.

I've gotta say, the whole faction fanboy thing has never made sense to me. I'm not going to universally love or hate one half of the player base over these artificial politics Blizzard has created. Garrosh, on the other hand...
Mr. Perfect - A nickname fraught with peril.
Ryno
Guild Master
Guild Master
Posts: 3485
Joined: Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:38 pm
Realm: US Grizzly Hills, Deathwing, Wyrmrest Accord
Gender: Wink wink.
Location: Wandering aimlessly under the effect of the Curse of Burgy BlackheaLET'S BUCKLE SOME SWASH!!
Contact:

Re: xD Part Two.

Unread post by Ryno »

Saturo wrote:What was the panel you took out?
Attachments
1680.png
1680.png (177.78 KiB) Viewed 553 times

Image

User avatar
Adam-Savage
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Posts: 2144
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:26 am
Realm: Anvilmar

Re: xD Part Two.

Unread post by Adam-Savage »

That's pretty funny.
Arwyn
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Posts: 776
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:05 am

Re: xD Part Two.

Unread post by Arwyn »

Hehe..and now running around on Warsong will be a Horde toon named MariGoldFarm.
Post Reply