Dewclaw
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Llane

Re: Show off your Dragons!

Unread post by Dewclaw »

Falcon adorable pearlies.
Var, Nisha is beautiful!
Snowy beautiful spiral. I may want a baby from him one day. :)
Ash, pretty dragons.
Tarn, love the wc and claws on dragons. RNG hates me. I am still seeking blue stuff to make a claw I need. :(

A few of mine got dressed/new clothes...

Last edited by Dewclaw on Sun Jun 21, 2015 2:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sne
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Sne »

Falconcrest wrote:Engel: Has anyone expressed interest in this handsome lad yet?

nope its available :D my wife is tetxing the owner now

Sne is Danish for Snow

Divixon
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Frostmourne Alliance

Unread post by Divixon »

god i think i caught a bad cold.. i dont feel sick.. but when i get cold i do constant little coughts like its hiccups.. its something ive never had before in a cold.. and if i laugh/ sometimes breath 2 much air its big and painful coughs.. might see a doctor i guess.. >.<

any who im showing my Fragile with her egypt apparel, new festival shoulder peice

might buy some more of those wing peices, i like this months event o.0

got chaos something new
Image i found the acce in my deposit box wich i forgot about..

and vanity, i liked his crystal,shimmer but hard to dress

Got dryad the tree dragon the sunlight acce, i honestly cant get over how good she looks with it, its like looking up from the forest floor with sunrays shining through the leafs..

ive got 2 many guardians :lol:

and bella my last for tonight

no hatches for 2-3 days now *sad face*
Last edited by Divixon on Mon Jun 22, 2015 7:07 am, edited 2 times in total.
Vephriel
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US

Unread post by Vephriel »

Vare: Belated happy birthday!!! Oooh I love the purple claws on Nisha! They go perfectly with her spines. :D

Snowy: Oh what a beautiful spiral! I love love love your purple and green pair too! ♥

Ashaine: And another belated happy birthday!!! Your dragons are all stunning, I'm in awe of their gorgeous colours and skin and apparel! What a gorgeous imperial lady, and that pirate noct is amazing. Aethas is too beautiful for words, they're all so wonderful!

Tahlian: Gasp, I love that winter coatl, he looks fantastic. Really loving the paper wings on the female too. I love the genes on your guardian and that noct boy is simply adorable. :)

Tarn: all of your dragons look wonderful! I love their apparel and claws. ♥ that spiral boy is my favourite I think, though the skydancer female is a beauty too! Love your new wildclaw girl, I'm such a sucker for hypnotic and vipera now.

Falconcrest: She looks lovely with that accent, suits her perfectly.

Dewclaw: Oooh you've used the light apparel perfectly, such gorgeous dragons! That guardian male is stunning, I love him!

Ziroth: Wow, your egyptian lady is regal! Perfect apparel on her, and that lil tundra boy is absolutely adorable.

I gave Nepthys the apparel for now. :>

And Dorian grew up for me! :D He's absolutely perfect.
Vephriel wrote:I finally have my Dorian~ (based on the Dragon Age character Dorian Pavus ♥)
Image Image
Falcon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Falcon »

Ziroth: All your dragons look great. :)
Vephriel: The blades fit the river royalist apparel quite nicely and Dorian matches his namesake perfectly. :)

The coli finally gave me the skin I was after! Currently modeling it on Vapor until my future 'dancer I want it for hopefully shows up next month:

I think this is one of if not my absolute favorite accent for this festival. ♥
Ashaine
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Silver Hand (H) Scarlet Crusade (A)

Unread post by Ashaine »

Falconcrest: That accent really is beautiful! I can't wait to see what it looks like on your future dancer! Summer looks great in her accent as well! It suits her well! :D

Vephriel: Oh Veph! Nepthys is absolutely gorgeous! The apparel she's in just so perfect for her! Plus Dorian is even more handsome all grown up and appareled! I'm definitely going to have to keep an eye on his future hatchlings! <3

Ziroth: Fragile looks amazing! Chaos looks wonderful in her apparel as well! As for Vanity - OMG, that accent and apparel! He is great! :D

Dewclaw: Phantasm is SO stunning! That apparel and accent look like they were made for him! WOW! Bloodcursed looks lovely in her accent as well as you two pearlies! <3

Tårnfalk: That new couple looks wonderful! Love their colors and genes! The names are just too cute and go wonderfully with their apparel!! Polonium & Curie's babies are darling as well and WOW, those claws look great on those dragons! :D

Varethyn: Congrats on finally getting your Volvagia! He's very lovely! Enchanted x Echo look great as well! My fingers are crossed that they'll produce the baby Tarn is looking for! Embellish x Ornament are great as well! Here's sending lucky hatchling luck their way as well! *Also sends a bit more luck your way for a great next scatter for that little G1 noc!*

Felahr: Gorgeous hatchlings! Such great colors!

Nefretiti: What a beautiful lone baby! Wonderful colors!

Tahlian: Those two hatchlings are just amazing! Those colors and genes look great together!! Orville also looks perfectly snowy in his apparel! Oswin is stunning in her accent and apparel. WONDERFUL! Storm is wonderfully bright and shiny! Festival looks great as well! His clothes really suit his name! :D

Niabi: Those hatchlings are so shimmery and lovely!

---

Thanks to Varethyn's extreme kindness on my birthday, I was able to complete the perfect look I had in mind for this new lovely lady! Her name is Voodoo. <3 :hug:

Aethas also got a set of the wing blades today and some lovely goggles from Tarn yesterday as a bday present! <3 :hug:

Ozai x Ursa also hatched four little obs/obs/crim babies today. 3 imps and 1 noc. 2 boys and 2 girls!

Image Image Image Image

Over in the family fire lair, Scryer x Shatari hatched some lovely little nocs! One boy and two girls! Anubis x Bastet also hatched out two cute little hieroglyphic hatchlings today! One boy and one girl!

Image Image Image Image Image

Over in the family ice lair, Fenix x Shandril hatched three adorable little noc girls. They did exceptionally well with the odd range they have! :lol:

Image Image Image

Ashaine Silverfel - <Dreadblade Assassins> - Silver Hand US - Faileas#1676
Deviantart | Facebook | Signature Shop | Flight Rising
"Not all who wander are lost."

Guildmaster • Hunter-Friendly RP Guild • Always Recruiting! • PM me!

Vephriel
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US

Unread post by Vephriel »

Ashaine wrote:Vephriel: Oh Veph! Nepthys is absolutely gorgeous! The apparel she's in just so perfect for her! Plus Dorian is even more handsome all grown up and appareled! I'm definitely going to have to keep an eye on his future hatchlings! <3
Ah thank you! :hug: She's very spoiled in my lair, but I adore her. Alas, I'm afraid Dorian won't be having babies though, he's a canonically gay character so unless they introduce same-sex breedings (which I don't see happening), he'll be one of my many dragons without children. :lol: Just wouldn't feel right otherwise.

I also had to say WOW, Voodoo is absolutely amazing!!! I'm completely in love with her! ♥u♥
Falcon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Falcon »

Finally got around to dressing another of my MK dragons, QuanChi:

Noleni
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Silver Hand

Unread post by Noleni »

Guys your dragons are absolutely gorgeous! !

Thanks to Ashainefor the beautiful Picture!

Tryxia2014 for Flight Rising

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

Dewclaw - blue stuff is soo rare in " drop" rate.. huggles. Phantasm literally made me want to go and get a copy of him.. He is amazing!! Bloodcursed too wow those dragons fit their accents well :headbang: Your two pearlies are very handsome too.

Ziroth - Fragile looks wonderful in her apparel! Chaos is also a very stunning dragon! I simply adore Vanity . He looks soo much like his familiar. I love him :D

Vephriel - Nepthys :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: wow she is delightful! Dorian is just soo super fitting for his character!! :headbang:

Falconcrest - lovely skydancer girl. Wow she fits her accent well. QuanChis outfit is very fitting to him :D

Ashaine -Image Voodoo Image WOW she is perfect! Aethas is super handsome. That wing apparel suits him! Ozai & Ursas kids are just too beautiful! No surprise that i love their colors! Scryer & Shataris hatchlings look soo egyption like with their wonderful colors and genes. Fenix & Shandril snowlings are very adorable. :D

:::::

I thought i would suffer from buyers remorse this morning but nooo . I love my wildclaw girl. Less excited about Deputy but at least i sold my 14 ambushes i had in my hoard, and an accent i dont use anymore so i got my gems back (and more )

2 girls from Sherlock Holmes & Dr. Watson, the noc girl is a bit odd :)

Image Image

Image Image

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Nefretiti
Realm: Durotan US,Saurfang, Staghelm

Unread post by Nefretiti »

Nefretiti wrote:Some new floofballs

Image Image
These unloved grew up,they'll be named and exalted soon
Don't be afraid to go for your dreams.
Reach for the moon and if you miss it reach out and grab a star.

Sne
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Sne »

Mafia hatchling(s) of the day:

Wow this lad is handsome. I love how he came out totally different from his siblings. The parents has such a huge range.

Rest of the mafia hatchlings:

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Sne is Danish for Snow

Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

I am adoring everyone's gorgeous light-themed dragons!! <3 They're all so perfect and I want to steal every single one of them.

I'm not done yet, I've been taking my time gathering the accents and the solar blades, but Sunlight here got the most attention for now.

Radiance got herself the accent which looks so stupidly subtle on her but I love it! She'll likely be getting solar blades too soon.

Aaaaand because it's that time of year...

Meet Dawnspirit and Dawnlight, who, confusingly, are not actually going to be a pair.

Image Image

I broke Daylight (who is now named Dayspirit) and Sunlight up because I didn't feel it was right having a Noc/Guardian pairing since 99% of the babies would be Guardians, so instead I got Dayspirit a Noc boy for a mate and Sunlight a Guardian girl, who used to be a Noc and she did look stunning, it was almost a shame to change her into a Guardian, but when she's grown up I'll make her gorgeous. The names will probably change at some point soon as well because I've just realised how confusing it all is. (The 'spirits' are a pair and the 'lights' are a pair. xD)

Snowy the Sylveon Hoarder ♥
3DS FC: 1263-6698-4911 | FR: EnchantedEcho | PSN: Eviesaurus
My YouTube Channel! (Pokemon related stuffs!)

Tahlian
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Feathermoon

Unread post by Tahlian »

Wonderful dragons, everyone! Once again, the Mafia is tempting me with hatchlings I just don't have space for...especially that hatchie of the day today.

I have a few that have grown up, and a new acquisition or two to show off.

Firstly, this stout fellow is mud-puddle lover Tzeitel's new mate, Thoros. He seems to have as much of a thing for dabbling in soot as she does for mud.

I absconded with Jakyr here from Nef...he's going to be Symphony's new beau. He's Teal and Purple, and she's purple and teal. I suppose opposites do attract, because it looks like they're going to have smashing good kiddos.

Aila grew up, and I'm just thrilled with her.

Scorch also grew up - isn't he dashing?

And lastly, Christmas mirror Merry grew up, and has been partnered with a holiday fae named...Holiday.
Image Image

Here there be dragons... http://dragcave.net/user/Tahlian

And here there be more dragons, too...http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=22415

Divixon
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Frostmourne Alliance

Unread post by Divixon »

Vephriel - your noct, i love egyptian acce on her def love it XD

Snowy - that male guardian, colours and apparel looks likes like hes got a good bronze/gold steampunk gear going there, his tummy looks like those belts with bullets on em.

Ashaine - that imp boy, its like those giant chinese dragons *the acce scales* that does look good on him.

Tahlian - pirate snapper, the mud you say looks more like barnacles, adds a nice touch XD

i cant help.. but i actualy like this months celerbration apparel/acce/skins :x
Nefretiti

Thank you Tahlian :) I'm glad one of the two got a home.

Dewclaw
Realm: Llane

Unread post by Dewclaw »

Veph Nepthys is gorgeous.
Ash, Voodoo is amazing, and those obs/gold nocs are sooo tempting.
Tarn, cute babies. :)
Snowy, gorgeous dragons!

Well this happened. I don't usually write bios, and I don't usually pick up dragons like this but here you go.

None of the dragons in the lair know Sylph's real name. Sylph does not talk, and just appeared as if out of thin air, gravely wounded and bleeding at the entrance to the lair. Healing attempts are ongoing. Whatever caused Sylph's wounds was not of this realm, and the injuries are as much magical as they are physical. Sylph's prognosis is guarded.
Nefretiti

Some oddlings

Image Image Image Image

Falcon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Falcon »

Been in a horrible mood all day, so I found myself a Reptile to try and cheer myself up a bit:

I might play around with his secondary gene, but I'll think on it.

Also found a Mileena finally:

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

Nefretiti - very adorable earthy hatchlings :)

Snowy - Sunlight is just amazing! Wow he is stunning. I really love the subtle accent on Radiance. Dawnspirit and Dawnlight are two very adorable dragons. Loooove the subtle okapi on Dawnspirit.

Tahlian - love your pirate snapper :) Jakyr looks really nice. Aila grew up a very pretty guardian. Scorch is indeed dashing :). Merry & Holiday are just an adorable couple :)

Dewclaw - Sylph looks very handsome and i love his story.

Falconcrest - :hug: hope your day will be better today. Reptile is a very stunning dragon! Adore the colors on Mileena. Such a pretty girl.

:::::::.

Huntsman & Showwhite got kids.. i was sure i had a pinglist for them but i haven´t noted it down.. ohh well :P

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

and their daddy got hypnotic so that the next breeding can get a shot of hypnotic wings :)

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig