Flight Rising Rant Thread

Bowno
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Moon Guard

Re: Flight Rising Rant Thread

Unread post by Bowno »

Peple being mad at Shadow for throwing tons of dragons at Earth.

I'm sorry, isn't that what every other flight does? Sends dragons to the guys pushing so they can make some money too? You know.. With raffle threads and such. I was under the impression that this was an every day thing.
But please, continue to hate on Shadow :3

Siggy under construction!

Syleye
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Shadowsong

Unread post by Syleye »

Not entirely sure what you're talking about I haven't seen a single snide remark about it unless you are actually on that hideous dramarising site then what do you expect nothing nice ever comes from there

Bowno
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Bowno »

Syleye wrote:Not entirely sure what you're talking about I haven't seen a single snide remark about it unless you are actually on that hideous dramarising site then what do you expect nothing nice ever comes from there
http://dramarising.tumblr.com/post/1237 ... -three-way

Yeah it's Drama rising. Someone linked it to me and I took a look at it. I couldn't help but chuckle and roll my eyes.
Now I know why I never visited this site. There is some stupid drama on there. Good lord.

Nick
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Nick »

lmao I saw stuff about it last night and people have their panties in such a fucking knot at Shadow like ????? what the fuck
I saw someone call us childish for helping Earth like get the fuck out with that, Shadow is a trickster flight, or did you just totally void your fucking mind of all facts before spewing flight hate

I haven't joined in myself because I could give a flying fuck less about dom battles but still, hating an entire flight comprised of a ton of people is really shitty

Battlenet: Nick#115610
|| Tumblr || Flight Rising || Twitter ||

Lupen202
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Burning Blade, Frostwolf, Proudmoore

Unread post by Lupen202 »

I don't know, I don't really understand it either. People support one flight or the other all the time via buying threads or raffles... I guess people dislike it because it's coordinated or something? Ahh who knows.

But hey I wont complain if Shadow does the same with Nature when we go up against Light again in August XD

Neiara - NE Hunter - Burning Blade (US) - Denial of Service

| My Mount Collection |
| Flight Rising |

Bowno
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Bowno »

Lupen202 wrote:I don't know, I don't really understand it either. People support one flight or the other all the time via buying threads or raffles... I guess people dislike it because it's coordinated or something? Ahh who knows.

But hey I wont complain if Shadow does the same with Nature when we go up against Light again in August XD
I will throw so many dragons at nature so they can beat light. you have no idea. Rofl

Syleye
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Syleye »

Regretting my move to Light, I love the eyes and the lore but as warm of a welcome that everyone else seems to have received I didn't get so much as a hello, maybe its just me :( I really wish this day would just end

Snowy
Illustrious Master Hunter

Unread post by Snowy »

Really Syl? I got a ton of people welcoming me. :/ Did you post in the Light forums? If so maybe you just picked the wrong time of day?

Snowy the Sylveon Hoarder ♥
3DS FC: 1263-6698-4911 | FR: EnchantedEcho | PSN: Eviesaurus
My YouTube Channel! (Pokemon related stuffs!)

Syleye
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Syleye »

Yeah I did, maybe was the wrong time. I was so nervous about moving. I had been in water for over a year, well guess I have time to see if it gets better. i am really glad you like it there. I always felt as warm as your babies are it would be a lovely fit.

Lisaara

Unread post by Lisaara »

Lupen202 wrote:I don't know, I don't really understand it either. People support one flight or the other all the time via buying threads or raffles... I guess people dislike it because it's coordinated or something? Ahh who knows.

It's not so much that....it's more of the people going "Hur hur Earth wins because of us!" and such. Yes, people are actually tooting that it seems. It's all over DR.

LisaaraPokefarm
Sig Credits: Lisaara, Ashaine

Bowno
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Bowno »

Junrei wrote:

It's not so much that....it's more of the people going "Hur hur Earth wins because of us!" and such. Yes, people are actually tooting that it seems. It's all over DR.
I have yet to see one person from Shadow doing that, honestly.
And if one person is doing it.. One person does not a entire Flight make. Not sure why everyone feels the need to scream over Shadow about it. They say Shadow is the Drama flight.. But right now it's EVERY other flight making the drama over nothing/possibly one person tooting their own horn.

Lisaara

Unread post by Lisaara »

Bowno wrote:
Junrei wrote:

I have yet to see one person from Shadow doing that, honestly.
And if one person is doing it.. One person does not a entire Flight make. Not sure why everyone feels the need to scream over Shadow about it. They say Shadow is the Drama flight.. But right now it's EVERY other flight making the drama over nothing/possibly one person tooting their own horn.
Well from what DR says, it's not just one person, it's multiple...a group of people.

LisaaraPokefarm
Sig Credits: Lisaara, Ashaine

Ashaine
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Silver Hand (H) Scarlet Crusade (A)

Unread post by Ashaine »

I very much dislike when you're bidding against someone in a dragon auction and they try to guilt you into ceasing. Not to be a jerk, but if I'm bidding in the auction, I'm bidding to WIN. Saying things like 'gets prepared to snug the little (insert whatever we're bidding on)' is not going to sway me. Sorry. If anything, a comment like that is just going to make me bid even higher. Of course, this is coming from the same person that said 'SHE IS EXACTLY WHAT I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR OH MY GAWD!' when the dragon in question isn't on their wishlist nor is it close to anything there or close to any dragons in the person's lair needing mates. *Does a Yoda voice* Believe you I do not. Lying I think you are.

Also, don't even get me started on the spelling of 'gawd'. I can't help but hear that in some valley girl voice. That's about as bad as people using 'u' instead of 'you'. Drives me batty.

EDIT: And while I'm ranting, does anyone else think the drop rate for any familiars lately in the Coliseum is just horrid? I haven't got a single one to drop in the last hour. WTH?!?

Ashaine Silverfel - <Dreadblade Assassins> - Silver Hand US - Faileas#1676
Deviantart | Facebook | Signature Shop | Flight Rising
"Not all who wander are lost."

Guildmaster • Hunter-Friendly RP Guild • Always Recruiting! • PM me!

Varethyn
Petopia Artist
Realm: Azjol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Varethyn »

I've not been on FR at all as much lately as I've been playing Terraria with my brother so can't say much about familiar drop rates. I'm about to jump in the coli for a bit though to finish levelling some exaltees so we'll see. I hope you win against that entitled brat Ash :hug:

I've been considering getting a pair of Zephyr Dancers as they're a Windie subspecies but the colours seem to be really scarce. I was lucky enough to spot a maize/spring/spring imp on the AH last night but of course my lair is full of dragons waiting to be exalted. She was tiger/basic/belly so I didn't expect her to have been taken, but when I checked again today someone apparently did indeed buy her. Sigh.

Check out PetEmote here! | Visit my Flight Rising lair!

Rest in peace mum. I really did love and miss you, even if I never got to see you.

mpd_84
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Unread post by mpd_84 »

I'm not even really playing any more but I keep getting the urge to make accents/skins. I didn't even make these when I was playing, I don't know why I want to make them now. Bah!
Maybe I should just draw them anyway and see if anyone would want a copy for the price of the blueprint? But I already have a bunch of work I need to do too >.<
Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

Ashaine wrote:EDIT: And while I'm ranting, does anyone else think the drop rate for any familiars lately in the Coliseum is just horrid? I haven't got a single one to drop in the last hour. WTH?!?
Yeeeppp. Ever since I got the Mossy Cerdae the day it came out, I haven't seen a single familiar since. Nada. None. Not even the common junk ones I already own. Nothing. :|

Snowy the Sylveon Hoarder ♥
3DS FC: 1263-6698-4911 | FR: EnchantedEcho | PSN: Eviesaurus
My YouTube Channel! (Pokemon related stuffs!)

Dewclaw
Realm: Llane

Unread post by Dewclaw »

I still haven't gotten the unicorn looking one I've been wanting so badly. I only got the tiger one I wanted because if a Petopian. <3 I really want one of the spotted kitty looking things but I've been in coli off and on alllll day and nothing zip zilch zero no familiar dropped at all. Very cruddy drop rates if you ask me. :/
Novikova
Realm: Moooooooon Guard. SC/FM.

Unread post by Novikova »

I'm kind of bummed out the new familiars are coli drops. And the coli has a hate on for my laptop. No, the pardas are adorable, but I don't think I'll get any for months until the price drops. I wish the coliseum worked on my laptop better. I really do. I'm pretty much never going to get the stuff until prices drop.

But I wish nature did better at dom. Eh, that's how the meatball bounces.
Image Sofia, the remarkably purple spirit cat as drawn by Ket Shi. :D

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair ... e&id=50139 - Dragon Lair at flight rising!
Dewclaw
Realm: Llane

Unread post by Dewclaw »

I do have an extra red snake thing from the rainforest if anyone needs that one.
Falcon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Falcon »

I'm in the same boat about the drop rate of the newer familiars. I'm not even done getting the new ones from the Mire or the Goldenbeast and here they go and crank out four more new familiars, urgh. x_x And Ash, I'm with Varethyn: I hope you kick that entitled brat's arse in that auction!