ImageImage

LisaaraPokefarm
Sig Credits: Lisaara, Ashaine

Varethyn
Petopia Artist
Realm: Azjol-Nerub EU

Re: Show & Sell Your Dragons

Unread post by Varethyn »

Beautiful dragons as always everyone! Sorry for missing yesterday, I forgot to incubate my nests like an idiot.

Newmoon and Fullmoon had 2 girls and a boy today and one of tHE GIRLS IS A ROSE NOCTURNE *bounces around happily* AT LAAAAAAAAAST
ImageImageImage

The rosy girl is already at home :') Ahhh that feels SO good. And with that...
YOU LOT
ImageImage
ImageImage
This bunch is now free to a good home!

Check out PetEmote here! | Visit my Flight Rising lair!

Rest in peace mum. I really did love and miss you, even if I never got to see you.

Sne
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Sne »

Guess who is back... this is a trial to see if its save for me to post again. - Once you figure out whom i am, no reason to mention my old username as there is a reason for why i havent posted in a while and have this name ;)

Hatchling spotlight:

Sometimes i wonder if our friends and family are colorblinds.. the color combos they hatch sometimes... :roll: . This really weird lad won my heart today. His siblings are almost just as odd

Image Preview: Image

Rest of the hatchlings :

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image

Sne is Danish for Snow

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Staghelm (Alliance), Wyrmrest Accord (Horde)

Unread post by TygerDarkstorm »

Jelani: Wow, your mafia girl is beautiful. Your pearl babies are super cute!

Tarn: Yeah, I see a couple of the dragons I posted yesterday were purchased and given some gene changes. :) Halaster and Tashini's little vampires are really neat. That pearlie is really pretty! Skyrim's bio is cute, I was hoping there would be an arrow to the knee reference in there. :D Mars' new colors are, uh... well they're not that great really. :lol: Bad dragon.

Junrei: Sans and Frisk's babies are adorable! I especially like the pink one.

Vare: Yaaaaaayyyy they finally cooperated! :D :hug: The other babies are pretty too.

Iceflight: Good to have you back! The mafia babies are looking gorgeous. I see a couple of tempting ones but all of us are out of lair space. :(

D'aw, the person who bought that coatl from Vix commented on her userpage thanking her for the dragon. I guess they had been looking for those exact colors and then changed up her genes. She turned out real pretty.

In Anaiya's lair Brains x Zombie had 2 babies.
ImageImage

In Vixaria's lair she bred Rock with Dierdra and got 3 little cuties.
ImageImageImage

Follow me on Tumblr! @projectashley
Like Crochet? You can see what I make @ facebook.com/AshedCreations

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
Lisaara
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lisaara »

Aaaa Tyger, those lil spirals remind me of Gaara. XD

LisaaraPokefarm
Sig Credits: Lisaara, Ashaine

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

Junrei - such adorable faes!!!

Varethyn - FINALLY!!! good dragons!! Hope the pinglister appreciates your hard work!! :headbang: :headbang: Hope the adults gets good homes!

TygerDarkstorm - Brains x Zombie´s two kids looks wonderful! Rock with Dierdra´s spirals looks awesome. The first one is my favorite!!

::::::::
In my laryngitis and back pain madness i decided that I did not like Gill´s tertiary even though he was an x/x/y so i bought two scatters.. one for him and one for his mate which already was a scatter project.

Before
Image Image

After, i actually like Gill better this way and Sara´s colors are not that bad.. but still a scatter project both of them... but it was fun!!:... and yeah i regened them too.. just for the fun of it.. yay being on painkillers makes you do crazy stuff :lol:
Image Image

Ohh and won another action for a 6 digit pearlie (see advice thread :) )

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Dewclaw
Realm: Llane

Unread post by Dewclaw »

Var, yayyy for mission accomplished!
Tyger aww what cute babies. I like the ivory noodle best.
Tarn nice scatters. I like Sara a lot.

I was supposed to be saving. I need so many genes (and expansions), but I feel sorta left out on the old dragons thing, so I blew what I had saved on this guy....

I'm trying to decide whether I want spines, glimmer, or thylacine. I know i want butterfly eventually. And yes, he's half naked. I brew slowly...

Ashaine
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Silver Hand (H) Scarlet Crusade (A)

Unread post by Ashaine »

Junrei: The two itty bitty fae are quite lovely and perfect spring colors!
Varethyn: Newmoon and Fullmoon's babies are always stunning! If the Ice girl doesn't find a home, the family wind lair would love to buy her! Looks like your free dragons found good homes! They are all dressed so nicely!
Iceflight: I recognize you. ;) Welcome back! :hug: :hug: :hug:
TygerDarkstorm: Brains x Zombie's mirror hatchlings have wonderful colors! I especially love the black/white girl! She has such potential! Rock with Dierdra's little earthy spirals are wonderful as well!
Tårnfalk: I think the scatters turned out well this time! :D Your new 5 digit is very handsome too!
Dewclaw: He looks amazing!

-----

Not much going on in my lair or the family lairs lately. But I thought I'd show off a few:

To join the low digit parade, here are two of my favorite lowbies...

First, we have my lowest and most prized dragon, my 5 digit palindrome girl Syneste, who resides permanently in my hubby's lightning lair, because let's be honest, she fits in there best. :lol:

Second, is Ethan, whom I got from another Petopian long ago. He's also a member of my level 25 coli team. ♥

As for other dragons in my lair, I just finished dressing my new G1 boy, Magnus. He still needs a tert gene, but I'm just not sure yet what to give him?

Over in the family light lair, Imperius x Tyrael hatched three little lovely angelic guardians.

Image Image Image
Last edited by Ashaine on Wed Apr 13, 2016 12:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ashaine Silverfel - <Dreadblade Assassins> - Silver Hand US - Faileas#1676
Deviantart | Facebook | Signature Shop | Flight Rising
"Not all who wander are lost."

Guildmaster • Hunter-Friendly RP Guild • Always Recruiting! • PM me!

Vivisector1880
Realm: Cenarius (A), Exodar (A), WRA (H)

Unread post by Vivisector1880 »

Hello! I have recently hatched a new crop of dragons, and I'd like to share them. I don't exactly have breeding pairs, so these hatchlings are all from parents who just happen to look good together.

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Dewclaw - uhh nice 6 digit pearlie!! love his colors :D The armor suits him really well as does his accent :D

Ashaine - Sadly the pearlie i got is "only" 6 digit... i wish i had the pockets for 5 digits :lol: Syneste looks amazing. Im stealing and scattering her :lol: :hug: Ethan is a handsome chap :D Magnus looks good! Imperius x Tyrael ´s little angles looks wonderful :D

Vivisector1880 - Welcome to Show & Sell ! Lovely to see your dragons :D Lovely baby boom there. The two favorites of mine are the storm/storm/white skydancer which is really pretty as is the violet glimmer snapper:D

::::::::

Three techno mage hatchlings from Electron & Jolt

Image Image Image

Adult preview:
Image Image Image

And yeah another low 7 digit dragon.. he will be turned into my new Peter Pan :D The old (which is younger than this one.. ) will get to breed him his mate :D... since i dont think i want TWO double forest dragons in my lair.. Ash you can get the old one if you want.. once he is done breeding me my new Wendy. Might turn him into a coatl and new Wendy into a wildclaw...Or maybe keep him a spiral and the girl a snapper... or two skydancers like the old ones... decisions decisions. :lol:

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Sne
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Sne »

Mafia spotlight of the day:

An adorable baby snapper which turns in to a monster of a male once grown up :lol: His Rosy sister would have won the spotlight if she have had glimmer :D

Image Preview: Image

Rest of the mafia hatchlings born today - The last row are second gen babies and all of them fits into Tårnfalks and Tygers wolf-dragon subspecies:

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Sne is Danish for Snow

Nefretiti
Realm: Durotan US,Saurfang, Staghelm

Unread post by Nefretiti »

Babies

Image Image Image
Don't be afraid to go for your dreams.
Reach for the moon and if you miss it reach out and grab a star.

Bulletdance
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Vek'nilash

Unread post by Bulletdance »

Nefretiti those little Nocs are so cute!
Iceflight I love those color/gene combos on that monster lol
Tårnfalk googly eyes! I like that Ridgey a lot too, very nice.

I have some babies
ImageImage
ImageImage

I got this PC I couldn't resist :D
TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Staghelm (Alliance), Wyrmrest Accord (Horde)

Unread post by TygerDarkstorm »

Tarn: I like both of Gill and Sara's new colors a lot. Congrats on your 6 digit PC!

Dew: That old dragon you got is super handsome! The three tert genes you picked for him are the ones I like best too.

Ashaine: Syneste is stunning! What luck with her ID. Ethan is super handsome. I love Magnus' apparel. I think he looks good with spines, glimmer, or stained. Wow, Imperius and Tyrael's babies are really pretty!

Vivi: Such pretty babies! I love that last coatl.

Tarn: Electron and Jolt's babies are cute. New Peter Pan is really handsome!

Iceflight: Gorgeous mafia babies.

Nef: Your poi/tox babies are so cute!

Bullet: Adorable babies. Your PC boy is handsome.

In my lair Valla x Clevercoil had 2 babies.
ImageImage

In Anaiya's lair Bruise x Remy had 3 babies.
ImageImageImage

In Vixaria's lair Chaplin grew up. Petal x Blossom had 3 babies.
ImageImageImageImage
1st baby is triple banana!

In Otis' lair 2 unsolds grew up. Chester x Delilah had 2 babies. Patriot x Elsa had 2 babies.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
The first of Patriot x Elsa's kids is a clone of dad.

Follow me on Tumblr! @projectashley
Like Crochet? You can see what I make @ facebook.com/AshedCreations

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
Noleni
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Silver Hand

Unread post by Noleni »

Beautiful babies everyone! Sorry for the short comments Hopefully after surgery Ill feel more like typing. <3

Today’s Hatchlings:
Image Image Image
Image Image Image

Thanks to Ashainefor the beautiful Picture!

Tryxia2014 for Flight Rising

Mozag
Realm: Several on EU.

Unread post by Mozag »

Junrei - Wow, that maize/royal boy is really pretty!

Vare - COngratulations on your rose girl at last!!!!

Ice - I also really liked that ivory Coatl with his sparkly blue belly from the other day, so weird and wonderful! Seriously, the Snapper from yesterday and his Spiral brother are beautiful, you have no idea how much I have been working on resisting them. Beige poison is swoon-worthy.

Tyger - Oh that last noodle baby is so nice, I love her earthy colours! Bruise and Remy's kids are super cute too. Chaplin is very cool and unusual - he also caught my eye when the mafia showcased him and I was looking forward to seeing him grown up.

Tarn - I must agree that Gill's bright purple tertiary was horribly clashy with the bright red, so I think you did the right thing - he's much nicer now. Sara was quite lovely before, but I think the new version is just as nice, but I'd have kept her with the cherub (no, not because I am obsessed with cherub! Okay, maybe a little bit). I really like steel vipera and cherub. Skyroth is totally hot as well. Congrats on winning him, he has great colours! Here, give Peter a huuuuge hug from me. He's so amazing and I'm so glad that you gave him the genes I was too cheap to bestow! :lol:

Dew - Sunchaser is perfect. His name, apparel, colours and accent all meld together wonderfully. What a gorgeous boy! You shouldn't feel bad about the digit thing. I only have mine because I'm attached to those dragons - otherwise I'd probably have no old ones at all! I don't value older dragons over new ones in the slightest, I only care how my "bond" with the dragon feels. If that makes sense in a crazy pixel dragon hoarder way? :lol: :hug:

Ashaine - Syneste is cute (plus perfect apparel!) and I can still remember Ethan! He's so handsome. <3 Magnus looks absolutely fantastic! I've always hated how the crimson silks have so much purple in them (which is why I can't use them at all, boo!!!) but here they work so perfectly with his butterfly. Somehow even the pink accent works, even though I'm generally of the opinion that pink/purple with red is the gravest of sins. :lol: Love him!!!

Vivisector - Lovely hatchlings, I especially like the Nocs and their gorgeous cherubs!

Nef - Aww, the stonewash guy is so sweet!

Bullet - Wow, those Imps are cool, especially the first guy! Glad to see he has a home already and I can't say I'm surprised. I'm very intrigued by the Noc girl as well, she's the perfect seaweedy dragon. I wish I was into the whole ocean theme, because I'd snap her up right away. Your new PC is elegant and handsome.

Noleni - Beautiful hatchlings, as always. :)

I'm not sure what came over me, except that I can't resist ivory and purples together. I named her Princess.
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Nefretiti - Lovely nocturnes :)

Bulletdance - Ohh that double blood giraffe/hex with brown okapi imp looks amazing! The other double blood one looks super nice too!! Wonderful seaturtle nocturnes! And a very handsome pearlie :D

TygerDarkstorm - Valla x Clevercoil´s two ridgies looks very.. lightningy. Yup thats word :P Bruise x Remy´s nocturnes are mazing. That last one :headbang: :headbang: Chaplin looks amazing grown up. Sorry that the mafia named him in advance :lol: Petal x Blossom´s little springflowers are amazing. The tripple banana i hope get a good home! Chester x Delilah´s faes are soo lovely with their purple hue wings and underbellies. Patriot x Elsa's kids are smokalicious and crackalacking :D :mrgreen: Hugs to the unsold :hug: :hug:

Noleni . Wonderful butterfly nocs and imps :)

Mozag - YAY nice to see you post !! Your new fae is both girgouess and weird!!! Love her!!!

::::::::::::
I have a pinglister on my hatchery which only wants cheap hatchlings.. soo i bred Indiana Jones with Marion for the fun of it, even though Marion still is a scatter project. Resulted in two hatchlings. Both look kinda nice if you ignore the first ones tert :D

Image Image

Adult preview:
Image Image

Sne
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Sne »

Mafia hatchling of the day:

One of our friends did a mix breeding and the hatchling came out great! I could not choose between these two girls so they are both on the spotlight

Image Image Preview: Image Image

Rest of the mafia hatchlings born today - there is a lot of pretties in there today i think :D :

Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Sne is Danish for Snow

Nefretiti
Realm: Durotan US,Saurfang, Staghelm

Unread post by Nefretiti »

If you want either of the nocturnes grab em now cause they're headed for the Tideweaver once grown, just like the remaining rose babies.
Don't be afraid to go for your dreams.
Reach for the moon and if you miss it reach out and grab a star.

Varethyn
Petopia Artist
Realm: Azjol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Varethyn »

I got so caught up in my lamenting Yue's passing yesterday that I forgot to post my new arrivals. Whoops. I'm the worst Flight Rising-er. Beautiful dragons everyone :hug: :hug:

Yesterday Toriel and Asgore had a lone boy

Today Palash and Parnika had 2 boys and 2 girls
ImageImage
ImageImage

Check out PetEmote here! | Visit my Flight Rising lair!

Rest in peace mum. I really did love and miss you, even if I never got to see you.