Show & Sell Your Dragons

Nefretiti
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Durotan US,Saurfang, Staghelm

Re: Show & Sell Your Dragons

Unread post by Nefretiti »

I'm likely getting these two petal once I can afford to, is anyone interested in hatchlings from them?

Image Image

I'm not too fussed about money for them so if theres interest the hatchlings will likely go up in the freebie thread.
Don't be afraid to go for your dreams.
Reach for the moon and if you miss it reach out and grab a star.

Noleni
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Silver Hand

Unread post by Noleni »

Nef I would be interested!

Thanks to Ashainefor the beautiful Picture!

Tryxia2014 for Flight Rising

Nefretiti
Realm: Durotan US,Saurfang, Staghelm

Unread post by Nefretiti »

I'll let you know when I breed them, probably sometime after the 18th when I get my benefits.
Don't be afraid to go for your dreams.
Reach for the moon and if you miss it reach out and grab a star.

Ashaine
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Silver Hand (H) Scarlet Crusade (A)

Unread post by Ashaine »

Noleni: Beautiful babies! That second coatl really has great colors! I hope your surgery went well today! You were in my thoughts all day. :hug: :hug: :hug:
Jelani: What lovely fluffballs! Their colors look wonderful!
Syleye: That batch of hatchlings really are spectacular! Glad you were able to profit from them! I'll have to keep my eyes on their future offspring. <3
Varethyn: Stunning hatchlings today! I really love all their colors! They make me think Spring! :D
Makoes: You have such a beautiful assortment of dragons! Your triple cari boy looks mighty handsome with his petals!
Tårnfalk: Wolf & Wolvina did have a variety of bright and adorable little floofs! Sherlock & Watson look very striking with their new primaries! Your petal hatchlings are amazing! The second was definitely my favorite! Glad you could profit from them! Pirate and Wench look jaw-droppingly gorgeous as well. I'd love to be added to their ping list if possible? <3
Peridot: I'm adoring that helm on that tiny fae! What perfect colors and armor!
TygerDarkstorm: The dracolycanthropes have such lovely colors. But then again, I tend to still like smoke & crackle on certain dragons. :D Bastion and Bulwark grew into quite the handsome and beautiful boy and girl!
Nefretiti: I think the couple would look good with petals! I don't think I'd be interested in their colors personally, but I'm sure you'll get lots of interest here! :hug: I'm just one of the few who aren't really that into snowbellies.

-----

Not much going on in my own lair as I've been helping family members gene dragons. :lol: But over in the other family plague lair, Garazeb x Ahsoka hatched their first nest of lovely little poi/butter/glims. Both boys. Tarn gets first dibs on the storm/storm/crimson one since she asked awhile ago about this pairing. <3 Houlon x Yulon also hatched a two egg nest. Both boys. I see a pattern here. Heh. Don't tell my cousin I said that though, he's a bit irked lately that all his nests have only had two eggs. 4 nests in a row now.

Image Image Image Image

Over in the hubby's lightning lair, TadCooper and his mate hatched two lovely little silver/obsidian/obsidian babies. One girl and one boy.

Image Image

And some dragon pairings I helped gene up recently:

Image Image
Image Image

Ashaine Silverfel - <Dreadblade Assassins> - Silver Hand US - Faileas#1676
Deviantart | Facebook | Signature Shop | Flight Rising
"Not all who wander are lost."

Guildmaster • Hunter-Friendly RP Guild • Always Recruiting! • PM me!

Syleye
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Shadowsong

Unread post by Syleye »

Nef very pretty pair
Ashaine very lovely dragons and that bottom pair of Imps is so pretty.

I regened my wind rep and she gave me 2 little noodles
ImageImage

Rawr
Realm: Draka-Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Rawr »

:shock: Jade/seafoam babies! :hug: so cute :mrgreen:

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

Peridot - Zell looks marvelous :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

TygerDarkstorm - Bastion looks sooo handsome!! Wow i love the effect circuit has on him :headbang: Bulwark is really pretty. Love her monotone colors. Huggles to your unsold :hug: All my draco babies from yesterday went to the plague mother today

Nefretiti - Those two are stunning dragons and will look amazing with petals. However i already own a hatchling from them and since she is now a 7 digit under 3 million id, i rather keep her and gene her up than get a new baby ;) :hug:

Ashaine - THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!! Napoleon is perfect!! He might get replaced when the new colors come in 15 years ... but he is just perfect for Josephine! :hug: :hug: :hug: HIs sibling looks awesome as well :D Houlon x Yulon´s hatchlings are perfect!! Those silver/obs hatchlings are really wonderful too! Those genes up looks stunning...i might need a hatchling from Xam & Sylvara :lol: .. maybe.. not sure yet ;)

Syleye - Wow... wow.. Jade never looked soo good !! Amazing!
:::::::::::::::::

Booned Pirate & Wench nest... Ash you get first pick of a free hatchling :D

Image Image Image Image

Adult preview:
Image Image Image Image

Alucard & Seras also had hatchlings:

Image Image

Adult preview:
Image Image

And took a chance and put petals on Catwoman.. she rewarded me with an one egg nest :lol: :roll: .. yeah that wont get booned :lol:

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Varethyn
Petopia Artist
Realm: Azjol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Varethyn »

Makoes - Such a wave of pretty blue dragons! I hope they find homes quickly :hug: Your tri boy wears petals beautifully!

Tarn - Wonderful petal hatchlings! I like how the imp boy's colours kind of match with the gene accents. Pirate and Wench look good with petal too. Their hatchlings turned out amazing! Catwoman rocks petal as well, typical she'd only give you one egg though :(

Peridot - Wow you did an amazing job with Zell! His apparel suits him perfectly :hug:

Tyger - Your dracolycanthropes grew up nicely, I do hope they'll find a den somewhere. Bastion and Bulwark grew up to be amazing!

Nef - Those two make for a wonderful pair! I'll have to pass myself as I don't know what I'm doing with my lair right now but I hope you get some good interest for them :)

Ashaine - Oh my goodness all of those hatchlings are stunning! The storm coatls are really beautiful, especially the double. Huolon and Yulon's boys are handsome as well, as are the silver siblings. Good job geneing those two pairs, they look wonderful!

Syleye - Petal looks absolutely amazing on those two spirals! Definitely a good Windy gene :D

---
John and Genna had 3 girls today
ImageImageImage

And over in Iren's lair Rinku and Aveil had 2 little weirdos
ImageImage

EDIT
Caved and got Link petals

Booned his and Zelda's nest hoping to get lucky. I reeaaally need to stop doing that. Only 1 got petals
ImageImageImage

Check out PetEmote here! | Visit my Flight Rising lair!

Rest in peace mum. I really did love and miss you, even if I never got to see you.

Dewclaw
Realm: Llane

Unread post by Dewclaw »

Tarn, if Ash doesn't want her, can you give me a price check on the coal coal slate girl skydancer?

Ash, you make the most beautiful babies. Those storm coatls. <3
Sy lovely noodles.
Tarn, what lovely babies. <3
Var, adorable snappers. :)

Nothing really fancy to show here.. Feels like I'm always a step behind, but ehhh I like her...

Sne
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Sne »

Mafia hatchling of the day:

Man it was hard with all the pretty petals one to pick a more mundane hatchling.. but i still think this lady is stunning.

Image Preview as an adult: Image

Rest of the hatchlings:

Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image

Sne is Danish for Snow

Makoes
Realm: Arathor-Alliance / Nesingwary-horde / WrA-Alliance

Unread post by Makoes »

Cherubs Babies :D

ImageImageImageImage

My Boy got his Petal/butterfly!

and he gave me a hatchlings to take after each parent XD:

ImageImage

Silent as night, silent as death, silent as your last breath
~~~
Interested in HARPG? Check out Marandian's
~~~
(Closed)FR gems: (Click here for details)
My DeviantART/My Petopia art thread
~~~
I cry inside every day, as common courtesy withers away. Are you part of the problem or will you help it grow?

Nachtwulf
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Nachtwulf »

Aaaand because Petals is the New Hotness, I was able to pick up this pretty girl for less than 10k.
... I may breed change her, though. Gir/Hex/Thyla

someday I'll find someplace to host a sig that isn't stupid money-grubbing photobucket

Novikova
Realm: Moooooooon Guard. SC/FM.

Unread post by Novikova »

Triple royal guardian gal! I gave her dad away to someone who missed out on free dragons. I'm a softy. >_> As always, if you'd like one, just drop a CR to Rainfish.

And some pastel imps:

Image Image
Image Sofia, the remarkably purple spirit cat as drawn by Ket Shi. :D

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair ... e&id=50139 - Dragon Lair at flight rising!
TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Staghelm (Alliance), Wyrmrest Accord (Horde)

Unread post by TygerDarkstorm »

I don't have time for comments today, sorry. I have a buttload of school work to do. Y'all have wonderful dragons! :hug:

Just going to show the babes from my lair right now.
ImageImageImage

Follow me on Tumblr! @projectashley
Like Crochet? You can see what I make @ facebook.com/AshedCreations

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
SylviaDragon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Drenden/illidan

Unread post by SylviaDragon »

(Fastest way to contact me is through FR. )

Sans babs
white/stonewash/black/
M
ImageImage
F

Muffets. All female lavender/lavender/shadow
ImageImageImage

Black/oby/white girls.
ImageImage

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

Varethyn - John and Genna snip snaprs are always a pleasure to gaze upon :D Rinku and Aveil´s guardian looks cute, i am really becoming a fan of basic gene :D Link is handsome! His and Zeldas skydancers are so adorable, the petal ones accent hue matches its secondary and tertiary :headbang:

Dewclaw - I can see why you like your coatl girl! she is stunning!

Makoes - wow the cherub babies looks good!! The triple Caribbean boy .. wow wow wow.. petals/butterfly suits him so well :headbang: Nice to see he gave you one petal off spring :hug:

Nachtwulf - ohh that was a cheap find! cute tundra girl ! :D

Novikova - uhh triple! gratz she is stunning. How kind of you to give her father away :hug: Lovely pastel imps :D

Tygerdarkstorm - Nice vampire like hatchlings!♥

Sylvia - awesome color combo on all of those. The last imps are soo stunning. Really wish we had more room

::::::::::

I DO have hatchlings today but i let Rawr post those once they are born as its a joint project... instead let me just glee a bit..

GLEEEEEEEEEEEEE I HAVE ANOTHER 5 digit DRAGON!! - she cost me my extra plague sprite, my extra tresher flatfins and my extra Frigid fugitive shackles.. but right now i dont care.. she is an x/y/y 5 digit dragon where the butterfly hue accent matches her primary!!! :headbang: :headbang:

Image Will become ---> Image

Generally yesterday i had an awesome time with old dragons and other dragons requests. Soo many kind reacted kindly to the inquires they got via mail :D. Some are still on the cr waiting approval but i will dare glee about it all before they go through :lol: :mrgreen:

Caedus, 7 digit dragon x/x/ y, SteelGaze (needs new name) 6 digit dragon x/x/y, her partner which has a rare color combo.. sadly could not find an old dragon to match her. He came named but will be renamed, and the last tundra is a bidding war i WON!

Image Image Image Image

here is what i plan to do with them.... once i win the lottery and can afford it :lol: :mrgreen: .. got no plans for the tundra yet :D

Image Image Image

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Sne
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Sne »

Mafia hatchling of the day:

He is soo weird and ugly that he actually makes sense to me :P

Image Preview: Image

Rest of the hatchlings:

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Sne is Danish for Snow

Lisaara
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lisaara »

Alucard and Seras had bebes.

ImageImage

LisaaraPokefarm
Sig Credits: Lisaara, Ashaine

Varethyn
Petopia Artist
Realm: Azjol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Varethyn »

Dew - Doesn't have to be fancy to show off, bring anything you want but only if you want to :hug: Your butterfly girl is beautiful!

Makoes - And what lovely cherubs they are! Good job getting butterfly for your tri-boy, he wears his genes well :D Funny how he and his mate made exact copies of themselves :lol:

Nacht - Nice grab on that lovely little girl :) What might you change her into?

Novi - Pretty purple guardian as always :D Your pastel imps are so pretty and soft~

Tyger - Interesting little ones. The double mirror is my favourite :)

Sylvia - *Undertale music plays in the background.* Eee your Sans babies are adorable. The spiderlings are cute too though forgive me if I don't stop for a snack :lol: Wonderful little imps too :)

Tarn - Congrats on getting so many low-digit dragons! Great that their owners were cooperative this time :D I like the ideas you have for all of them.

Junrei - Beautiful little mirrorlings :D

---
Monarch and Emperor had 2 girls and a boy. TYGER I completely forgot Vix was on a ping for those two. Do any of these take her fancy?
ImageImageImage

Over in Iren's lair Apotequil and Amadia had 2 boys and a girl
ImageImageImage

Check out PetEmote here! | Visit my Flight Rising lair!

Rest in peace mum. I really did love and miss you, even if I never got to see you.

Jelani
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Nesingwary

Unread post by Jelani »

No new hatchlings because I cant get my babies to sell x_x

BUt these 2 unsolds grew up. Maybe I'll have better luck now, lol
ImageImage

YAY! Flight Rising! Rawr!