Show & Sell Your Dragons

Noleni
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Silver Hand

Re: Show & Sell Your Dragons

Unread post by Noleni »

Tarn how much for Image

Thanks to Ashainefor the beautiful Picture!

Tryxia2014 for Flight Rising

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

cheapest on ah within his breed range is 65k so 50k ?

( I comment on dragons again tomorrow when i have hatchlings)

just did a count.. out of all my dragons only 60 dont need scatters or genes :lol:

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Syleye
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Shadowsong

Unread post by Syleye »

Tårnfalk wrote:cheapest on ah within his breed range is 65k so 50k ?

( I comment on dragons again tomorrow when i have hatchlings)

just did a count.. out of all my dragons only 60 dont need scatters or genes :lol:
Lol Tarn you have me beat :hug:

Noleni
Master Hunter
Master Hunter

Unread post by Noleni »

Sure 50k is fine. Cr me please.

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Staghelm (Alliance), Wyrmrest Accord (Horde)

Unread post by TygerDarkstorm »

Tarn: Bernhardt & Emmanuelle's babies are really cute. Caedus looks fabulous with petals and butterfly.

Iceflight: Holy smackarolies that DotD is stunning! The rest of the babies are lovely as well.

Syleye: Sunna and Apollo's babies are gorgeous! Love the yellow hues.

In my lair 1 unsold double ice boy grew up.

In Otis' lair Porphyrios x Khaali had 3 babies.
ImageImageImage

Follow me on Tumblr! @projectashley
Like Crochet? You can see what I make @ facebook.com/AshedCreations

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
Varethyn
Petopia Artist
Realm: Azjol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Varethyn »

Tired and fed up from being messed around at the job centre. Lovely dragons all.

Molgera and Volvagia had 2 girls
ImageImage

Check out PetEmote here! | Visit my Flight Rising lair!

Rest in peace mum. I really did love and miss you, even if I never got to see you.

MaximumOverdrive
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by MaximumOverdrive »

I finally got Naan a partner, Nino, and turned him into a guardian. They'll be ready to go and have lots of either ugly or awesome babies, heh. Tert will always be white underbelly tho.

ImageImage
TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Vare: Cute babies from Molgera and Volvagia. They look so adorable with their cherub.

Max: I look forward to seeing the offspring of that pair; they look great!

Thanks to 2 of my adults getting good homes and exalting one baby I knew wouldn't sell, I got Paella and Lola's last nest hatched.
ImageImageImage

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Syleye - sooo much stunningness (yes thats a word now). Love those imps, they remind me of a pair of mine i use to have :D

TygerDarkstorm - Porphyrios x Khaali´s little berries are delicious and scrumptious to look at :D Huggles to the unsold mirror vampire :hug: Paella and Lola's little ones are soo darling :D

Varethyn - Yummy chocolate spirals. Hope your day today is better :hug:

MaximumOverdrive - wow those two poison/toxic dragons looks awesome!! I love poison/toxin combos and white underbelly is ecstatically pleasing to almost any color :D Cant wait to see their hatchlings.

:::::::::::.

Old Peter and Old Wendy had their first and last batch of hatchlings.

Image Image

Adult preview:
Image Image

Ashaine where should i send Peter off to ?

and my 500k way way to expensive obs/obs/rust girl. She will one day be my new raven.. once i win the lottery and can afford the 10 wildclaw scrolls i need :mrgreen:

Now to find her a 6 digit obs/obs/Carmine or red mate... Nope its not expensive to care about dragon id :lol: :mrgreen:

For a looong time i been unhappy with Akasha ...her peregrine did not seem vampire like enough to me... so i gave her toxic today.. i like it better :D

I had planed to replace them with old dragons with an id below 3 million.. but there are no maize/black/crimson or ice/black/crimson male imps which fit that .. and i want Lestat to be a male imp ;) :D .. there ARE two white/black/crimson male imps under 3 million but they both look so loved.. and one of them is a lvl 25.. i DID ask the none lvl 25 owner but i dont count on him wanting to trade or sell :D

My dream is to one day only to own dragons with an id under 3 million but still with the color combos i want :lol: :mrgreen:

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Sne
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Sne »

For new members; The Mafia is all friends and family which are not a part of petopia but I or sometime Lorelei showcase their hatchlings here so if they give birth to a dragon you like you can ask for it. If you see a dragon you like, link it (only that dragon :)) in this thread and the owner will get a phonecall or a text and the hatchling will be yours as soon as they see or hear the message. Often the mafia hatchlings are really cheap, normally you just pay what you want to the owner :D They hatchlings showcased here will in 98 % of the cases be exalted the next day or put on ah for a little above exalt price so if you see one you like, dont hesitate to link it :D

Mafia hatchling of the day:

I think this pearlie boy is really really handsome :D

Image Preview: Image

Rest of the hatchlings born today:

Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image

Sne is Danish for Snow

Jelani
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Nesingwary

Unread post by Jelani »

No new babies to sell atm, trying to get rid of old ones for room to hatch nests x_x

But I have a couple to show.

This girl, caught my eye when I was putting another dragon on the AH. I was trying to make room, but she called to me..

And I finally got my hands on a petals gene and decided to give it to Prosperous, Not a huge fan of butterfly on him, need to get him a mate with it so the babies have a chance lol

EDIT: As I posted a baby sold and I could hatch a nest XD

these 3 tumbled out, 2 females and a male
ImageImageImage

YAY! Flight Rising! Rawr!

Jurz
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Scryers, Earthern Ring, Feathermoon

Unread post by Jurz »

So many lovelies lately. I got around to hatching some nests. All the babies are on AH, but you guys can send a trade for whatever you deem as fair. I also have this unsold boy. I spent so much on the parents and they've disappointed me so I think I'm going to sell them after one more breeding. Just looking at them depresses me

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Also, I'm looking for a dragon with the ID number 23111994 which should be born soon. If anyone gets a dragon with that number, shoot me a message :)

Sig drawn by the amazing Lupis! and avatar drawn by the wonderful Senna!

Syleye
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Syleye »

Tyger love those mulberyy imps, and paint looks real nice on the floofs
Vare very cute little earthy noodles
MAx that is going to be a wild pair it will be fun to see what they produce
Tarn oddly inticing they look like they're trying to camoflauge into somewhere except those darn shiny tummies are giving them away
Adorable Mafia babies
Jelani your imp looks great with petals and the "elliot" pearlie is very nice
Jurz it's to bad they aren't getting you want you want, they are pretty though

Lore and Mythos gave me one egg and he's an odd one

Noleni
Master Hunter
Master Hunter

Unread post by Noleni »

Today’s Hatchlings: Always free to Petopians!
Image Image Image
Im keeping the last gal I think.
Image Image Image

Ashaine
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Silver Hand (H) Scarlet Crusade (A)

Unread post by Ashaine »

TygerDarkstorm: That double ice boy grew up quite handsomely! Porphyrios x Khaal's babies are gorgeous! Mulberry poi/tox really is stunning! Paella and Lola hatched a wonderful nest of lovely floofs. I especially adore that first boy! What amazing colors!
Varethyn: Molgera and Volvagia's little spirals look incredible! Love their colors!
MaximumOverdrive: What bright and lovely fluffs! can't wait to see what their hatchlings will look like!
Tårnfalk: Your old Peter and Wendy hatched two amazing little skydancers! Could you send Peter to Ashaine's lair? Thank you SO much! :hug: :hug: Wow, your obsidian rust spiral girl is gorgeous! What a great color find! Wish I had a WC scroll to give you. <3 Akasha also look so perfect with her new toxic gene! It suits her so very well! I wish you luck hearing back from the person with the suitable male imp mate!
Jelani: That nocturne lady is unique and very beautiful! Prosperous looks great with his new petals gene and his apparel fits him perfectly! The little pearlcatchers are just darling!
Jurz: Wow! What a bunch of amazing colored hatchlings! I'll keep my eye out for that ID# for you. (Don't forget that you can search for IDs using this format: http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=######## Just put the ID# your looking for where the #s are!) Hope that helps! :hug:
Syleye: Lore and Mythos had an odd, but none-the-less lovely little imp! He reminds me of a rose with those colors.
Noleni: OMG, that last imp is simply stunning! I can definitely see why you'd want to keep her! The little wildclaws are cute as well! Such pretty butterfly wings!

-----

As per the usual, not much going on in my own lair with my current lair space issues, however a few of the family lairs have had some activity:

Over in the family Arcane lair, Melkor x Elbereth hatched two darling little double rose imps. One boy and one girl. Sadly no butterflys. Azekial x Astiana did hatch a single double magenta butterfly girl though. She's cute as a button as a baby noc. I almost want to use a scroll to keep her that way. <3

Image Image Image

Over in the family Fire lair, Rowan x Dryad hatched a lone little spiral girl:

Over in the other family Plague lair, Fenris x Takhisis hatched two little glimmer snaps. Both boys.

Image Image

A few unsolds also grew up:

Image Image Image
Last edited by Ashaine on Sat Apr 23, 2016 7:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ashaine Silverfel - <Dreadblade Assassins> - Silver Hand US - Faileas#1676
Deviantart | Facebook | Signature Shop | Flight Rising
"Not all who wander are lost."

Guildmaster • Hunter-Friendly RP Guild • Always Recruiting! • PM me!

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Tarn: Peter and Wendy's babies are really neat. Your obs/obs/rust girl is really pretty. Akasha looks amazing with toxin!

Iceflight: Hng quite a few of those babies are tempting. Damned shame they don't just grant us more lair space to collect dragons.

Jelani: That noc girl has some really interesting colors on her, very unique. Prosperous looks great with petals! Cute PC babies!

Jurz: Your babies are super cute! I love that unsold boy; I'd home him if we had space.

Syleye: Shame the poor guy got a pink tert, otherwise he's really cute!

Noleni: Gorgeous butterfly babes.

Ashaine: I utterly adore the babies from the arcane lair! Too cute! That double magenta is especially adorable. Rowan and Dryad's lone girl is really pretty. Those glimmer snaps are too precious! Your unsolds are gorgeous and I can't believe they don't have homes yet.

In Anaiya's lair Atrilja x Ruka had 3 babies.
ImageImageImage

In Vixaria's lair 1 unsold and her monarch boy grew up. Hutch x Illiac had 3 babies.
ImageImageImageImageImage
The avocado tundra is an xyx.

In Otis' lair Lunesta x NyQuil had 2 babies.
ImageImage

Domino and Bella got accents.
ImageImage

[/center]
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Jelani - Your new nocturne girl looks wonderful. Prosperous looks handsome in his petals :) Your pearlie hatchlings are all lovely :D

Jurz - Nice to see your dragons here :D Lovely underbelly coatls :) Your butterfly faes are darling!! and that adult noc is so handsome.

Syleye - Lore and Mythos´s lone imp is quite cute ! he reminds me of when underbelly first came out and i was awestruck by the makeup effect under the eyes :D He´s darling :D

Noleni - Very very pretty imps there! Also the wildclaws looks good :D

Ashaine - YOWSER That double magenta nocturne looks awesome!! :headbang: The double rose are lovely and soft :) Rowan x Dryad´s little one are looking really nice :D A´ww w grandbaibes (i asume ;) ) from Fenris x Takhisis :hug: Huggles to the unsold :hug:

TygerDarkstorm - Atrilja x Ruka´s babies looks so lovely plaguey. Hutch x Illiac has a watery autumy wibe over them :D Your monach butterfly is so handsome. Lunesta x NyQuil´s little ones look darling with their stunning shadowy eyes. Domino and Bella rule their accents!! Huggles to the unsold :hug: :hug:

::::::::::::.

Old Crow & Old Raven (really fun to call them OLD seeing as their replacement are older than them :P ) had their last hatchling in my lair. They will go hangout in a mafia lair and weep about being replaced with older id dragons :lol:

Adult preview:

Dont know if you remember my Captain Chaos ?

I had such trouble naming his partner.. but then i decided to go with the crazy doctor.. and well the outfit just came through :D she is still a scatter project but was fun to dress

Sne
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Sne »

Mafia hatchling of the day:

one scrumptious delicious choco coatl with orange fillings :D

Image preview: Image

Rest of the hatchlings:

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Sne is Danish for Snow

Varethyn
Petopia Artist
Realm: Azjol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Varethyn »

Wonderful dragons all :hug:

Vare and Maria had 2 girls and 2 boys today
ImageImage
ImageImage

Check out PetEmote here! | Visit my Flight Rising lair!

Rest in peace mum. I really did love and miss you, even if I never got to see you.

Syleye
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Syleye »

Noleni very cute babies, the last WC is paticularly nice
Ashaine your arcane noc is so cute, speaking of sometimes I am tempted to have a lair of nothing but baby snappers
Tyger I really enjoy the variety in your babies and those accents are vey fitting
Tarn awww he's so tiny and cute :D
I totally agree with Mafia choice today ( though it may because I want to eat :D )
Vare love the floofs especially the poi/tox boy

Joie and Devivre had 3 little noodles ( debating on putting another nest up or waiting for hatches and flight change)
ImageImageImage