Show & Sell Your Dragons

Moonith
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Proudmoore [A] / Zul'jin [H]

Re: Show & Sell Your Dragons

Unread post by Moonith »

Lovely hatchlings and dragons everyone!

I bred Jack and Sally again. I was hoping to get a Sally lookalike for LupisDarkmoon as they expressed interest in one. Sadly they were spiteful and the Sally lookalike was a male this time around instead of a female. Maybe next time.

Anyway here are the two little male hatchlings this time around.
Image Image

[ FLIGHT RISING: @Moonith ]
See a hatchling you want? If it's available it'll be on the AH or in my Exalt / For Sale tab of my lair!

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

TygerDarkstorm - Val x Valgrar´s little pup is adorable. I love how you dressed pumpkin :) Stain x VolTira´s skydancer is a perfect plagueling. Avery x Jewel.´s babies got some wonderfully vibrant colors :) Donovan x Tango look adorable with their matching eyes.

Syleye -uhh radioactive bogsneaks!! They both looks amazing :D Rathma is SUPER handsome! And those dreamcatcher guardians looks awesome :)

Nefretiti - I adore those bogsneaks :)

SammyB - cute bogsneaks; the last one is soo vibrant!

Ithilim - i LOVE those skeleton guardians!! :D must find an old id version of that :D

::::::::

in my lair Odysseus & Penelope gave me 4 hatchlings. One managed to get scales and she is my favorite :D Lupis get first dibs on these before they go up on ah

Image Image Image Image

Adult preview:

Image Image Image Image

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Lupis
Petopia Artist
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lupis »

Ashaine: STUNNING G1 plans, as always! Can't wait to see how that red and black skydancer turns out, especially.
Sa'avyn: Oooh, man, those skydancers look like little lightning strikes +_+
Tarn: OOOoh more scatters!! I hope she cooperates! The Odysseus/Penelope babies are super super pretty but not quite what I'm looking for this time- maybe next nest! (No rush though)
Iceflight: Lovely as always, the red imps are very interesting.
Tyger: Aw, cute hatchlings! Avery and Jewel have super lovely babies.
Syleye: That new couple is SO BRIGHT I'm kind of enamored!
Nef: Gorgeous triple orcas- I've always loved ripple/current/thylacine orcas.
SammyB: Sweet little boggies!
Ithilim: Baaaah, of COURSE they'd only hatch males- oh well, there's always next time! They're really cute anyway, love those guardians.

-----------------------------

Two remaining Sirens and a dragon grew up today!

Ravana was another pretty pricey buy a while back- I was so excited when I saw her parents that price didn't matter at all. I still agree with past-me, she's one of my favorite dragons in terms of color scheme! She's my prophet of bloodied waters- fittingly, because my lair is a bunch of pirates now.

aaaand- Braith, who I sought out specifically to use that accent. She doesn't really match my lair and she's not a color scheme I'd usually buy, but- octopus tentacles. Come on. She's my prophet of the swarm! And is less a dragon than something that came from deep underwater trenches and acts convincingly dragon enough.

And my bog from Tyger grew up, and got her Butterfly! Love her.

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising
Avatar by Kamalia, signature by me!

Sne
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Sne »

Mafia dragon spotlight; a handsome metallic skydancer. His brother is not half bad either but i like this one the best

Image preview: Image

Rest of the dragons born today:

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Sne is Danish for Snow

Lorelei
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Silvermoon

Unread post by Lorelei »

one is a liquorish and cream coffee hatchling and one strawberry and cream pie hatchling

Image Image

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Staghelm (Alliance), Wyrmrest Accord (Horde)

Unread post by TygerDarkstorm »

Lovely dragons as always! :D

Lupis: She looks even better with butterfly! :D

Iceflight: Anaiya would like: Image

In my lair 3 babies from Demetrius x Berry.
ImageImageImage

In Otis' lair 2 babies from Arcadia x Nimbus.
ImageImage

Follow me on Tumblr! @projectashley
Like Crochet? You can see what I make @ facebook.com/AshedCreations

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
Lupis
Petopia Artist

Unread post by Lupis »

I'll do full comments later, but Iceflight, could I snag the sister of the one Tyger wants?

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising

Sne
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Sne »

sure thing! two sisters getting a good home. nice to see

Sne is Danish for Snow

Nachtwulf
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Nachtwulf »

Okay so. I decided to wake up Skywhisper again.
I am also not spiritually attached to anything in her lair like I am to N's soooo... we're just gonna do a big ol' free for all lair dump.

Anything after Halcyon and Duststorm on the first page is basically up for grabs. Warning: a lot of them aren't fed because the account's been idle for months and I'm too broke to get them all fed back up again. Old dragon collectors note: there's a lot of old dragons (6 and 7s) in this account. I will try to exalt them last. XD http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=24312

someday I'll find someplace to host a sig that isn't stupid money-grubbing photobucket

Nick
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Nick »

Nachtwulf wrote:Okay so. I decided to wake up Skywhisper again.
I am also not spiritually attached to anything in her lair like I am to N's soooo... we're just gonna do a big ol' free for all lair dump.

Anything after Halcyon and Duststorm on the first page is basically up for grabs. Warning: a lot of them aren't fed because the account's been idle for months and I'm too broke to get them all fed back up again. Old dragon collectors note: there's a lot of old dragons (6 and 7s) in this account. I will try to exalt them last. XD http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=24312
for those specifically interested in 6 digits:
1, 2, 3
i'd adopt them if i had the room, but i dont :P

Battlenet: Nick#115610
|| Tumblr || Flight Rising || Twitter ||

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Nachtwulf - i would LOVE to adopt Cyclone, Monsoon and Tempest if i can scatter them ?
and i would also love to save Argestes, Thrascia , Firewhirl , Sunshower , Emberfall , Whirlwind , Nebula , Sundowner , Auster , and anyone else from 2013 if i missed them...a mafia member will hold them for me.... or maybe husband .. must save all 2013 dragons ! :D

TygerDarkstorm - Demetrius x Berry´s hatchlings looks really good! Arcadia x Nimbus´s hatchlings are adorable.

:::::::::

2 hatchlings from Indy & Marion. .. their dad really needs scatters!

Image Image

Adult preview:

Image Image

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Rawr
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Draka-Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Rawr »

Rygar and Zizi's second clutch was much better! All boys, last boy I'm keeping for this girl I bought a few days ago. :D

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage :mrgreen:

Sne
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Sne »

Mafia dragon of the day - It was a super hard choise today. So many stunning ones. But I just instantly fell for this girl. Hope that someone will give her a loving home. To me she is soo stunning:

Image preview: Image

Rest of the dragons:

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Sne is Danish for Snow

Lorelei
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Silvermoon

Unread post by Lorelei »

3 waffles from me today

Image Image Image

Lupis
Petopia Artist

Unread post by Lupis »

Iceflight: Love the mafia babies! I swear, every single day I'm tempted by another.
Tyger: Oooh, such pretty wildclaws- black thylacine is so striking.
Nacht: Pretty dragons! I hope they get good homes.
Tarn: Wow, that first nocturne is actually quite lovely! Though my goodness that's a heck of a range.
Rawr: Oooh, what pretty fluffs! Runes looks so good on metallic. The guardian is amazing. +_+
Lorelei: Aww, the paint ones look like whipped cream.

-----------

Nothin new for me today until I can finally get the materials for Scales (I'm SO CLOSE), so just showing off some more dragons!

'I need to focus on red/brown range dragons" I told myself, clicking on a cool Light lair. "No deviation this time" I said, immediately laying down my soul for a completely yellow and not Plague at all nocturne. Auric frustrated the HECK out of me because he was way too pretty to pass up- but absolutely not what my lair needed. ...Oh well, though, because he's not going anywhere. My weakness for black and gold is just too strong.

....and if I'm going to be weak once I might as well jut be weak again and that's how Pyrial happened. He's Auric's body guard and in my defense, he does have some red in his color scheme. Even if it... looks pretty orange. >.>

and finally Galeo! Who I bought purely because I like x/blood/blood and but I've grown pretty endeared after I threw a silly cowboy hat on him.

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising

Nachtwulf
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Nachtwulf »

Tarn, just...send me crossroads for what you want, haha. I don't know who any of the mafia are!

someday I'll find someplace to host a sig that isn't stupid money-grubbing photobucket

Ashaine
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Silver Hand (H) Scarlet Crusade (A)

Unread post by Ashaine »

Ithilim: Those babies are SO tempting...
Tårnfalk: Beautiful babies from Odysseus & Penelope! Indy & Marion's kids are bright and lovely!
LupisDarkmoon: Have I told you lately how much I adore your appareling skills? Wow! All your dragons are just spot on perfect! I love your apparel choices!
Lorelei: I'm loving the coatl hatchlings! I'm loving the color on the snapper waffles!
TygerDarkstorm: I just adore that center wildclaw. They all have such great colors though! Arcadia x Nimbus' PCs are just darling as well!
Nachtwulf: That's so generous of you to offer them here! ♥
Rawr: Those shiny floofs look amazing and that guardian girl is a real stunner!

-----

It's fail-my-scatter-project-again Friday! As per usual, my lady just wasn't cooperating. Can you say eyeburner? Ugh. :lol:

Image Image

Also, one new boy to share (because I have no self control and a friend on FR keeps exploiting my new found abyss weakness. LOL!)

Image Image

Over in the family ice lair, Shandril x Fenix hatched some lovely coatls. Grandbabies to Iceflight btw. ;) 2 girls and 2 boys.

Image Image ImageImage

Over in the family wind lair, three lovely skydancers were born to Raven x Corvus that I forgot to show.

Image Image Image

Ashaine Silverfel - <Dreadblade Assassins> - Silver Hand US - Faileas#1676
Deviantart | Facebook | Signature Shop | Flight Rising
"Not all who wander are lost."

Guildmaster • Hunter-Friendly RP Guild • Always Recruiting! • PM me!

Sa'avryn
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter
Realm: Silver Hand

Unread post by Sa'avryn »

Iceflight - May I home this lad?

Popping in to show a new couple I was finally able to gene with the help of the wife. Khadgar and Modera. They hatched their first nest today. Going to give them a spell on the AH to try and make up some funds, but I'd be glad to put Petopians on the ping list and discount of course. :D Two girls and one boy this time.
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
Faileas
Realm: Scarlet Crusade - Alliance

Unread post by Faileas »

Iceflight - I just realized how cool of a tert tarnish glimmer is. O.O If this little one's secondary was more in the brown-range I would have homed it in a heartbeat.

----------------

New hatches from Tarot and Salem. Two girls. One boy. Two have shamrock terts and one has an emerald tert.

Image Image Image
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Rawr - those hatchlings looks amazing. The guardian girl is my favorite ! :D

LupisDarkmoon - Auric is a very nice nocturne. I adore how you dressed him. Pyrial is amazing; he reminds me of an Aztec God! Galeo is fabulous! wow i adore everything about him! :D

Ashaine - heh that coatl girl scattered REALLY odd, but kinda pretty :D Uhh i love that guardian and his previewed genes looks amazing; abyss is one of the only blues i really love! Shandril x Fenix´s had some lovely tardis coatls! Raven x Corvus´s babies looks so beautiful!

Sa'avryn - Khadgar and Modera´s babies are so so so so so stunning! Wow!!!

Faileas - Tarot and Salem´s babies looks fabulous. I love Eldricht!

::::::::

In my lair Locket & Pendant had 2 babies.. not the best terts sadly

Image Image

Adult preview:

Image Image

And I rehomed two of my dragons which husband had been holding. I dont know why the accent happened on the boy but it did. Usually soooo not my color scheme at all.. but I like him. Gaveh im Skink and Lace, the girl I am still contemplating on what to give as genes. Meet Loot & Treasure ( they might get other names)

Image Image