Shadowlands Alpha/Beta Beast Thread
Forum rules
Be respectful of others or else. Read the details.
Be respectful of others or else. Read the details.
Re: Shadowlands Alpha/Beta Beast Thread
Raigonn (both versions) are similarly also still not tameable.

Kunchong for hunter pets!
Thanks to Moonlost for the awesome avatar!
-
Valnaaros
- Pet Finder
- Posts: 5689
- Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2014 4:16 pm
- Realm: Shadow Council
- Gender: Male
Re: Shadowlands Alpha/Beta Beast Thread
As far as I can tell, nothing has been changed with this build. At least nothing major.
-
Valnaaros
- Pet Finder
- Posts: 5689
- Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2014 4:16 pm
- Realm: Shadow Council
- Gender: Male
Re: Shadowlands Alpha/Beta Beast Thread
The baby dino has been shrunk.
Re: Shadowlands Alpha/Beta Beast Thread
meh.. a demon






Re: Shadowlands Alpha/Beta Beast Thread
Crystal Scorpids in Nighthold are also not tameable.

Kunchong for hunter pets!
Thanks to Moonlost for the awesome avatar!
-
WerebearGuy
- Pet Finder
- Posts: 2412
- Joined: Sat Jul 12, 2014 10:37 pm
- Gender: Exploiter
Re: Shadowlands Alpha/Beta Beast Thread
Entirely pointless, but the two named Crawgs Rohnkor and Gutrip, still can't be tamed. Can't rescue the poor big guy or tame the one with bones on his tusks.

Resident exploiter/bug finder that is currently looking for a bug that can safely be shared to tame unintended pets.
Current bans on record for reporting exploits: 2
-
Valnaaros
- Pet Finder
- Posts: 5689
- Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2014 4:16 pm
- Realm: Shadow Council
- Gender: Male
Re: Shadowlands Alpha/Beta Beast Thread
The Phalynxes have finally been fixed! Here is a picture of before and after.




- worgpower
- Community Resource

- Posts: 1948
- Joined: Thu Mar 31, 2016 9:57 pm
- Realm: Gurubashi
- Gender: Male
Re: Shadowlands Alpha/Beta Beast Thread
WOOOOHOOOO! We finally got our phalynxes(robot lions) backValnaaros wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 9:19 pm The Phalynxes have finally been fixed! Here is a picture of before and after.
![]()
Re: Shadowlands Alpha/Beta Beast Thread
Oh that’s cool. Any idea if the owl steeds’ horns were fixed, when they turn their heads? I can check later, but the horns were driving through their necks and way out the other side
Shaman avatar by Spiritbinder.
- Bowno
- Community Resource

- Posts: 2362
- Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:21 am
- Realm: Moon Guard
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: Shadowlands Alpha/Beta Beast Thread
God, I wish they would turn off the head turning unless you target the pet.
Even with the 'fix' it still looks so dumb D:
Even with the 'fix' it still looks so dumb D:
Siggy under construction!
-
WerebearGuy
- Pet Finder
- Posts: 2412
- Joined: Sat Jul 12, 2014 10:37 pm
- Gender: Exploiter
Re: Shadowlands Alpha/Beta Beast Thread
Agreed, I do not like the head turning at all.

Resident exploiter/bug finder that is currently looking for a bug that can safely be shared to tame unintended pets.
Current bans on record for reporting exploits: 2
Re: Shadowlands Alpha/Beta Beast Thread
What do you mean? He's been shrunk since 2018.
-
Valnaaros
- Pet Finder
- Posts: 5689
- Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2014 4:16 pm
- Realm: Shadow Council
- Gender: Male
Re: Shadowlands Alpha/Beta Beast Thread
Unfortunately not. They still drive their horns through their necksWain wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 10:18 pm Oh that’s cool. Any idea if the owl steeds’ horns were fixed, when they turn their heads? I can check later, but the horns were driving through their necks and way out the other side
Re: Shadowlands Alpha/Beta Beast Thread
I was like... if they shrink him any more, he's going to be atom-sized!
Re: Shadowlands Alpha/Beta Beast Thread
I'm going through the WoWhead list and I had to laugh at Plaguefang, <Nathanos' Pet> being tameable. Snatching that guy's beloved dog right out from under him seems like a good cathartic move for everything he's put us through ;p
-
Valnaaros
- Pet Finder
- Posts: 5689
- Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2014 4:16 pm
- Realm: Shadow Council
- Gender: Male
Re: Shadowlands Alpha/Beta Beast Thread
That would be funny lol. Unfortunately, they are too high of level, and by the time that we will be at a level where we can tame them, they will be removed from the game.Dialga wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 11:41 pm I'm going through the WoWhead list and I had to laugh at Plaguefang, <Nathanos' Pet> being tameable. Snatching that guy's beloved dog right out from under him seems like a good cathartic move for everything he's put us through ;p
-
WerebearGuy
- Pet Finder
- Posts: 2412
- Joined: Sat Jul 12, 2014 10:37 pm
- Gender: Exploiter
Re: Shadowlands Alpha/Beta Beast Thread
But if we could, it'd be a perfect chance for a joke.Valnaaros wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 11:43 pmThat would be funny lol. Unfortunately, they are too high of level, and by the time that we will be at a level where we can tame them, they will be removed from the game.Dialga wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 11:41 pm I'm going through the WoWhead list and I had to laugh at Plaguefang, <Nathanos' Pet> being tameable. Snatching that guy's beloved dog right out from under him seems like a good cathartic move for everything he's put us through ;p
THEY TOOK HIS DOG!
THEY TOOK 'IS DOG!
DEY TERK HIS DERG!
DEH BERKE ER DERG!
I had too much fun writing that.

Resident exploiter/bug finder that is currently looking for a bug that can safely be shared to tame unintended pets.
Current bans on record for reporting exploits: 2
- worgpower
- Community Resource

- Posts: 1948
- Joined: Thu Mar 31, 2016 9:57 pm
- Realm: Gurubashi
- Gender: Male
Re: Shadowlands Alpha/Beta Beast Thread
I feel like they should of made a bastion twist of their own windsteed, my dream was to get one until they turned into a entirely different creature that have feathers and it’s basically a wingless hippogryph, it would of been cooler if we got dragon horses, with the same color scheme, just a dragon’s head instead, and I feel like SL should of added Pegasi with the new models rather than more unicorns, I felt like bastion is the perfect place for that steed ridden by gods, but hey, we got winged lions, and I still don’t understand why bastion has rams, and I also feel like the saber cats in ardenweald should either use the new nightsaber model, or get their own ardenweald themed model or color, and bastion is one of the zones I’m dying to enter the most because it makes wow look like a different game, hopefully Blizz will add tameable windsteeds somewhere in pandariaWain wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 10:18 pm Oh that’s cool. Any idea if the owl steeds’ horns were fixed, when they turn their heads? I can check later, but the horns were driving through their necks and way out the other side

