Help with Rei Lun

Anything related to Hunter pets.
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
Araela
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Thrall

Help with Rei Lun

Post by Araela »

Hi everyone,

I was wondering if anyone had any tips or suggestions for how to tame Rei Lun. (https://www.wow-petopia.com/look.php?id ... ntgod_blue) I know he has to be up with the Mogu Invasion specifically in Vale of Eternal Blossoms. That is currently live. Unfortunately every time I've gone to try to tame there are either 80 other hunters there, or there are people there trying to kill him for the possible mount chance. I am not surprised by any of this in the slightest- but I was wondering if anyone knows if trying to quest sync with someone specifically doing BFA content would work to get a (hopefully) different shard to try to tame on.

Thanks so much in advance.

-Araena (my name changed years ago but I can't change it myself on the forums lol!)
Talihawk
Petopia Artist
Realm: Dalaran

Re: Help with Rei Lun

Post by Talihawk »

The best thing to do is find some one on a very dead server who has completed the storylines there and do an adventure synch. They'll have to be a lower level than your toon . Also doing this during a time and day where there are less people around will help. Good luck!
Bowno
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Moon Guard

Post by Bowno »

Turning on Warmode can often help with rares and difficult to find creatures as well with little to no competition. However, the risk is higher if there DOES happen to be completion actually there.

Siggy under construction!

Araela
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Thrall

Post by Araela »

Thank you both- doing the Warmode option worked!!! I'm so happy! <3