Boost may have screwed me (SOLVED)

Anything related to Hunter pets.
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
Redith
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: several

Boost may have screwed me (SOLVED)

Unread post by Redith »

So I came back to the game with a free 70 boost for my char. Well I think I may have screwed myself out of Feathermanes. Because I boosted the character that starts the A Glorious Campaign achievement wont show up...so if I cant do her quest, I cant continue the chain. Has anyone got a fix?

Edit-So there is a quest called Harbinger. You have to complete it before the bird will come to you
Last edited by Redith on Sun May 12, 2024 4:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Zetsoban
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter

Re: Boost may have screwed me

Unread post by Zetsoban »

Maybe you can try this addon? It checks what quests you've completed and where you are in a chain.

https://www.curseforge.com/wow/addons/btw-quests-legion
Maizou
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Proudmoore

Unread post by Maizou »

Redith wrote: Sat May 11, 2024 12:29 am So I came back to the game with a free 70 boost for my char. Well I think I may have screwed myself out of Feathermanes. Because I boosted the character that starts the A Glorious Campaign achievement wont show up...so if I cant do her quest, I cant continue the chain. Has anyone got a fix?
Head to Stormwind Docks and turn on Track Trivial Quests. There should be a guy at one of the tables to start the Dalaran campaign. Not sure where the Horde version starts.

EDIT: Upon googling, the answer seems to be check your Hero's Call Board in Stormwind/Orgrimmar and choose to start Legion.

If that doesn't work, head to your faction's Portal Room, and take the portal to Azsuna, and fly up to Dalaran. After a few minutes, the owl that starts the Hunter Class hall should fly to you.
Redith
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: several

Unread post by Redith »

Maizou wrote: Sat May 11, 2024 3:00 am

If that doesn't work, head to your faction's Portal Room, and take the portal to Azsuna, and fly up to Dalaran. After a few minutes, the owl that starts the Hunter Class hall should fly to you.
Yeah the problem is the owl doesnt show up lol. sigh
Maizou
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Proudmoore

Unread post by Maizou »

Redith wrote: Sun May 12, 2024 2:34 am
Maizou wrote: Sat May 11, 2024 3:00 am

Yeah the problem is the owl doesnt show up lol. sigh
Like I said - google says use the Hero's Call Board in Stormwind/Orgrimmar and click through until you find Legion.