Forever pet family data

Discuss World of Warcraft: Forever.
SushiOrk
Posts: 6
Joined: Sat Sep 16, 2023 8:04 pm
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Re: Forever pet family data

Unread post by SushiOrk »

Thanks for clarifying that Wain, though I have to say that's a friggin garbage design. Makes the vast majority of that list suboptimal to raise which just feels bad. I definitely don't want pets to be as homogenous as they are in retail right now but that design feels bad in the completely opposite direction. XD
User avatar
HKLuterman
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2026 5:03 pm
Gender: Female
Location: Madison, AL
Contact:

Re: Forever pet family data

Unread post by HKLuterman »

Hey all, just saw this on Reddit and I don't think I've seen this mentioned yet on this forum. Is this true?
Super jazzed about Forever. Need to poke around the Beta.
hunter-pets-v0-etpu8ncfnpsh1.png
hunter-pets-v0-etpu8ncfnpsh1.png (86.87 KiB) Viewed 148 times
Valnaaros
Pet Finder
Posts: 5688
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2014 4:16 pm
Realm: Shadow Council
Gender: Male

Re: Forever pet family data

Unread post by Valnaaros »

Yes, it is from a Blue Post, so it is official. Something interesting to note is that Core Hounds aren't listed as one of the pet families in Forever.
User avatar
HKLuterman
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2026 5:03 pm
Gender: Female
Location: Madison, AL
Contact:

Re: Forever pet family data

Unread post by HKLuterman »

Valnaaros wrote: Wed Sep 30, 2026 5:17 pm Yes, it is from a Blue Post, so it is official.
That's pretty rad.
Post Reply