Findings and Issues While Collecting Hunter Pets

Anything related to Hunter pets.
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
Collared Crow
Posts: 9
Joined: Tue Aug 19, 2025 6:44 pm

Findings and Issues While Collecting Hunter Pets

Unread post by Collared Crow »

1.I found a Ramolith variant that is not cataloged on Petopia. It is documented on Wowhead, and I believe it falls under the "Grassy Brown - Smaller Horns" look category — the Wild Ramolith uses this.
WoWScrnShot_100126_013507_edit_168658258884681.jpg
WoWScrnShot_100126_013507_edit_168658258884681.jpg (30.12 KiB) Viewed 104 times
Screenshot_20261001_013456.jpg
Screenshot_20261001_013456.jpg (16.44 KiB) Viewed 104 times
Screenshot_20261001_023346.jpg
Screenshot_20261001_023346.jpg (90.86 KiB) Viewed 104 times

2. https://www.wow-petopia.com/look.php?id ... _stormsong
This gryphon color variant appears to be unobtainable. I’ve been farming Reservoir Skyfeather at Tyrhold Reservoir for quite a while, and have never seen any color other than Grey.

3. https://www.wow-petopia.com/look.php?id ... gray-tusk1
This mammoth color variant appears to be unobtainable. I’ve farmed Jubilant Calf extensively in southern Zul’Aman, and have never come across the Grey w/ Shorter Tusks variant. Only the Blue-Grey w/ Shorter Tusks variant spawns there.

4. https://www.wow-petopia.com/look.php?id ... n-sparkles
https://www.wow-petopia.com/look.php?id ... e-sparkles
https://www.wow-petopia.com/look.php?id ... d-sparkles
These three dustmoth color variants do not display the listed "sparkly" effect. I have checked all related NPCs except the Lightbound Swarmer, and none of them feature the sparkly visual and I suspect the Lightbound Swarmer does not have it either.

5. Phoenixes have an eye texture bug.
Collage_20261001_022615.jpg
6. Kodos have an eye texture bug. (The Furry Brown variant has normal, correct eye textures.)
Collage_20261001_022624.jpg
7. Ankylodons have an eye texture bug. I believe they are supposed to have blue eyes, the same as Sabertusks.
Collage_20261001_022528.jpg
Post Reply