Bird of Prey new ability Mine!

Discuss World of Warcraft: Forever.
Zirania82
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Sep 26, 2026 2:51 pm

Bird of Prey new ability Mine!

Unread post by Zirania82 »

Has anyone figured this out? I looked throu all pets avaiable lvl wise in the beta and noone seem to have it. Looked on youtube and on wowhead, googled it. It doesnt seem to exist at all in game. And it should be avaiable from lvl 10. Anyone found it? Seems to be the only ability that people dont seem to find. Its so strange.
User avatar
Shingojira
Posts: 16
Joined: Mon May 17, 2021 9:26 pm
Realm: Mankrik

Re: Bird of Prey new ability Mine!

Unread post by Shingojira »

Sometimes ability min level is different for the lowest level tame, but I bet it’s just not implemented yet.
Lunzad
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2026 4:18 am

Re: Bird of Prey new ability Mine!

Unread post by Lunzad »

I had it on the Swoop you train in the training quest for taurens lvl 10 hunters, with the taiming rod. But only on the temporary Swoop in the quest, tamed one after and it had none.
ideo85
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2026 11:23 pm

Re: Bird of Prey new ability Mine!

Unread post by ideo85 »

I would think that ability to disarm would be more of a pet ability you'd want for leveling, right? Similar to Screech. So I'm curious why it wouldn't be available in earlier levels.
Or is it an ability that would be more useful for raiding?
Post Reply