New rare cat Shal'ma
New rare cat Shal'ma
Found a new rare black and grey striped tiger this morning over on the echo isles where all the orange durotan tigers are. His name it's Shal'ma but he reverted to just 'cat' when I tamed him. He's available at level 9 and it was roughly 4 am server time when I found him on the southern most isle under the darkest shadowed area of the largest tree on that island. I hope blizz fixes his name so that it stays as is when forever launches. As far as I can tell he just has the normal black with grey stripes tiger skin, so nothing else stands out too me to indicate he is a rare tame. He just comes with cower rank one. Hope everyone likes this little guy and keep on hunting 
- Attachments
-
- Hope this image from my phone helps
- IMG_20261002_072125.jpg (107.12 KiB) Viewed 678 times
Re: New rare cat Shal'ma
Went ahead and uploaded two more images, one from before his tame to show his name properly and another of my map screen. He appears to pop up about every 2 hours it so.
- Attachments
-
- This is him before taming
- IMG_20261002_083015.jpg (106.23 KiB) Viewed 648 times
-
- Added where on the map
- IMG_20261002_080107.jpg (125.25 KiB) Viewed 648 times
