New Pets in Forever (Spoilers)

Discuss World of Warcraft: Forever.
xWillawisp
Posts: 13
Joined: Sat Sep 19, 2026 9:08 am
Realm: Area 52
Gender: Nonbinary

Re: New Pets in Forever (Spoilers)

Unread post by xWillawisp »

voidtek1969 wrote: Sun Oct 04, 2026 11:33 pm Didn't see this anywhere else, but Fernfeather (rare purple/blue new-model Tallstrider, level 10) can be tamed in Zephras Isle Windfield Orchard. Just tamed it so no idea on abilities.

Edit: Tamed to level 18 & all it gave was Bite so far. Really don't want to tame a level 8 just to get Dust Cloud, but I guess if I must. I found soloing level 20ish crocs in Wetlands is pretty fast to get pet to 18 or so to where it can tank is good. I'm level 24 currently.

I wish there were higher level tall strikers from Zephras Isle that could get Dust Cloud. Even starting from level 10 pet would be ok, but it appears you have to dip down to level 8 or less to get it?


Thank you!! I'll add it to the list. I haven't managed to naturally find any of the new rares yet except for Nightscreech :(
User avatar
HKLuterman
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2026 5:03 pm
Gender: Female
Location: Madison, AL
Contact:

Re: New Pets in Forever (Spoilers)

Unread post by HKLuterman »

Just tamed a Scrawny Ursera (lvl 4 green owlbear) and it has a slow attack passive!
WoWScrnShot_100626_142912.jpg
WoWScrnShot_100626_142912.jpg (84.48 KiB) Viewed 545 times
n0proxy
Posts: 9
Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:55 pm
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord
Gender: Female

Re: New Pets in Forever (Spoilers)

Unread post by n0proxy »

Looking at Classic data, it seems like every bear previously had either 2.0 or 2.5 attack speed... and if most of the new Forever bears are the same, then that Mystmane owlbear rare having 1.6 makes it the only faster bear in existence! (That we know about, so far.)
Cavedust
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Sep 29, 2026 5:53 pm
Realm: Forever Beta

Re: New Pets in Forever (Spoilers)

Unread post by Cavedust »

Hi xWillawisp! Great work on the New Tames in Forever sheet, I've been using it while hunting on the beta.

I'm building a free journal addon for Forever still working on the addon name. In it, hunters can find tameable beasts and rares as they explore, and choose how much to spoil: just a hint of where to look, what the beast is, or full details.

Would you be OK with me using the beast info from your sheet (names, family, level, zone, abilities) as the starting list? You and the Petopia thread would be credited in the addon and on its page. I'd mark each entry as a community report until it's confirmed in game.

In return, the addon records a pet's stats and abilities automatically when you tame it, and I'd like to add an export so hunters can post their finds back to the thread.

Thanks either way!
Cav3dust
Post Reply