Since Anduin aged will all the kids age?

Forum rules
Be respectful of others or else. Read the details.
VelkynKarma
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Quel'Dorei, Nessingwary
Location: Saturo's necromancy class. Karma = World's Worst Necromancer.

Re: Since Anduin aged will all the kids age?

Unread post by VelkynKarma »

Vephriel wrote:Kind of eerie that the trainers are skinners/leatherworkers too isn't it? ;)
....OMFG YOU'RE RIGHT.

:O :O :O

/shudder

~VelkynKarma

Silinrul and Jiaphyon of <Ominous Latin Name>

A big thanks to Vephriel for the awesome signature :)

Help my Dragons

Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

Rhyela wrote:Oh and also, Anduin looks older in the face, but he still seems really short. Maybe his mother was a gnome. :lol: Er, no offense, Saturo. <3 :hug:
None taken.

I also exist on DeviantArt.
"I'll probably be some kind of scientist, building inventions in my space lab in space!"

Moderation note: Saturo is banned from all forums except the RP forum, and only allowed there until the current RP thread ends.

Vephriel
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US

Unread post by Vephriel »

Haha, yeah that entire house is rather terrifying. The mood that the music makes had me looking over my character's shoulder the whole time I was in the room with those kids. I kept glancing the camera back at the doorway, or towards the stairs. It was like being in a horror movie, I kept expecting to see something coming up behind me.

Seriously, just stand in that room and let the ambience take you in. I couldn't even stay there for long, I genuinely got shivers going down my spine. xD
VelkynKarma
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Same here, I kept looking over at my Loque'nahak like, "It's okay, he's totally normal and safe and he won't let me die....nnnngh...."

Even so I couldn't stay long. And it felt even creepier that everything was all better as soon as I stepped outside the house, and there's three 'normal' people right next to it! Like...how can they not notice?!

~VelkynKarma

Help my Dragons

Mindsprocket
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Unread post by Mindsprocket »

Vephriel wrote:Haha, yeah that entire house is rather terrifying. The mood that the music makes had me looking over my character's shoulder the whole time I was in the room with those kids. I kept glancing the camera back at the doorway, or towards the stairs. It was like being in a horror movie, I kept expecting to see something coming up behind me.
I actually started glancing over *my* shoulder irl. I'm such a wuss XD

Lok'tar ogar!

VelkynKarma
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Continuing my fascination with these creepy kids...I came back from my walk about 5 minutes before 8pm server time and figured 'what the heck, why not.' I logged Silinrul out right outside the house, so I logged back in, ran up to their room (with the sound muted) and waited.

Sure enough, I look away for half a second and when I look back, the kids are gone and it's 8pm. CREEPY. So that 'unconfirmed rumor' is true, they despawn at 8pm server time...I wonder why...

~VelkynKarma

Help my Dragons

Kaleos
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Ner'zhul/Nesingwary

Unread post by Kaleos »

The lake that the house sits on is called Crystal Lake, which is also the name of the camp that lots of the Friday the 13th movies take place at.
For just one click a day, you too can sponsor a squiby pet. Do it! :D
Siliverin
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Nazgrel, Nesingwary, Dalaran

Unread post by Siliverin »

Kayb wrote:i'm hoping all the kids have grown up to into teens, and thats theres new kids about. theres orc kids in the barens, as well as orgrimmar, maybe other places too.

I wonder if the babies in the shattrah orphanage will have grown up into kids, i still wanna see a kid tauren :D

omg roflmao!!!!
Sig by Kurenio!
Anansi wrote:But OJC is just Old Jumper Cliff, a cranky old crazy guy who hops around making grunting noises to scare away children and small animals. Not sure if he's tamable, probably not.
Siliverin
Credit to Seilahyn and Kurenio for the avatars
Kalliope
Realm: Dethecus

Unread post by Kalliope »

Kaleos wrote:The lake that the house sits on is called Crystal Lake, which is also the name of the camp that lots of the Friday the 13th movies take place at.
Also, the fishmonger on the dock is Jason Mathers.

Could the kids be the children of the corn?

*slightly disturbed that the lw and skinner are both women*

Kalliope's Pantheon of Pets
YouTube Edition
Thanks to Serenith for the avatar and signature!

tramani
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: dragonblight
Location: sholazar basin , i have a little place there called the avalanche

Unread post by tramani »

Saturo wrote:
Tygamoon wrote:Back years ago (about the beginning of BC) my friend was running around exploring stuff. He had just gotten the game and took a break from leveling at about 50ish. So on one of his little runs he followed the children that walk around Stormwind so see where they go. After wandering around SW they headed out to Elwynn Forest to the house north of Crystal Lake with all those profession trainers. They go upstairs and form into a circle. A bit of time later he hears this evil disembodied voice say "You will all die".... I'm betting these young adults wont be wandering around SW coming Cata.
Children of Goldshire

A bit to the north of Goldshire there is a house with skinning and leatherworking trainers. On the second floor of this house you can sometimes meet six children forming a pattern of a pentagram, silent and unmoving. They will however occasionally move out of the house to walk/run in a pentagram formation. They return to their house at around 7:40 in the morning, and at this time a soundfile will play something eerie, usually "You will die". Whether they make their rounds at other times of the day is unknown. Unconfirmed rumors also say they despawn at 8:00 pm.
This discovery has spurred massive response[2] among the players. Probably just another easter egg, some say this is just one of the clues pointing towards a scourge-related event.
The children, who appeared around July 10th, often change views. One day they'll face Stormwind City, and other day a mine. It seems they point 5 different locations in Elwynn Forest that make a pentagram.
An additional thread has been created on the World of Warcraft Forums (Beta) discussing some coincidences involved with the children.
In addition, the children have been spotted just outside Stormwind itself.[3]. Whether or not this occurred due to a glitch or a bored programmer has not been determined yet. There are also multiple videos of the children, both in Goldshire, and outside Stormwind[4].
Oddly enough, if you stand in the middle of the kids and use quest helper, you are 666 yards from the Elwynn Forest/Stormwind border.
Courtesy of Wowwiki.
its a conspiracy, they are keeping the girl from getting her dolly => take over stormwind => make the horde all powerfull
those kids arent kids , theyre horde forsaken warlocks
Dulanie
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Blackhand

Unread post by Dulanie »

hmmm what are the names of the trainers in the house?
We don't die. We multiply.
Vephriel

Helene Peltskinner and Adele Fielder.
Dulanie
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Blackhand

Unread post by Dulanie »

weren't those the names of female mass murderers in the 1800s?
We don't die. We multiply.
Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

Dulanie wrote:weren't those the names of female mass murderers in the 1800s?
All I could find was http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/H%C3%A9l%C ... %C3%A9gado , and that's not even close, so I don't think so.

I also exist on DeviantArt.
"I'll probably be some kind of scientist, building inventions in my space lab in space!"

Moderation note: Saturo is banned from all forums except the RP forum, and only allowed there until the current RP thread ends.

Vephriel

Not that I'm aware of.