If you find that there's something missing from this list, feel free to PM me about it.
... Work In Progress ...
- The Diseased Black Bears are now available in Silverpine Forest
- For those that like diseased pets, Hillsbrad Foothills now has a new Diseased Bear skin up for grabs. (these guys appear to have been changed to untameable, hopefully it's a mistake)
red, light blue, purple, green, bright red, blue
Bird of Prey
- There have been a lot more parrot skins made tameable: light green and dark red in Thousand Needles, and green, red, grey, white and white with blue spots in Deadmines
- The Jade Owls have a new, transparent sibling
- There are Golden Eagles in Loch Modan
- Thousand Needles now has tameable Seagulls!
- Hellboars are now tameable! The new skins include red, black, blue, grey and yellow
- Grunter in Blasted Lands has been reskinned to use the yellow Hellboar skin
- The previously untameable Two-headed green Buzzard is now available in Blasted Lands both as a common beast and a rare spawn
- Loch Modan now has Golden Arctic Condors
- The Two-Headed Red Vulture can now be found in Tanaris as a rare spawn
- crouching tigers can now be found in Uldum
- the green tiger is now tameable!
- Araga is no longer unique: Plains Prowlers can now be found in the Barrens
- The Brown Lynx is now available in Loch Modan
- The White Riding Tiger is available as a Night Elf starting pet - it hasn't been confirmed if the skin is available by any other means.
Core Hound (E)
- A number of spiky Crabs have been introduced: black, blue, green, orange and red
- A new model has been added, and it can be found in brown, green and grey
black, yellow, grey, red
black, brown, red, blue, light blue